Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello!

EADG

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2006
Me and my friend are planning a trip to holland for next summer. We are gonna stay for a few weeks and I was wondering what would be the places to go. We think we should see at least Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Maastricht.

We are just gonna smoke and chill, so a quiet enviroment would be nice.

btw are there any big events going on next summer? Like a music festival or something? I appreciate your help :)

j-lazy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
welll i live in groningen if you are going to groningen i know some places you should visit. i dont know what you can visit in amsterdam rotterdam and maastricht. have fun anyway :lol:

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
i wonder why you guys are going to maastricht? its not really 'famous' (as rdam and adam are) and its also quite far from adam and rdam..
in amsterdam there will be enough places to visit, soo much coffeeshops and tourist-thingys.
dunno about the other places.. but just have fun! :)
2 finnish friends are coming here in the beginning of june ^^

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
well, Maastricht is quite a nice city, real pretty. You could also try Breda, which has a nice old city centre. There's loads to do in Amsterdam, and probably in Rotterdam as well, although, in my humble and biased opinion Rotterdam is less nice. There are a couple of big music festivals in the summer, and loads of small ones, just go to http://muziekfestivals.startkabel.nl/ for more information. Maybe you can find a Lonely Planet of Holland or Europe somewhere, cause most of the information is in there.

EADG

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2006
BombSki a dit:
amsterdam there will be enough places to visit, soo much coffeeshops and tourist-thingys.

That's why we thought of going to maastricht. We want to stay as far away from "tourist-thingys" as we can.

I've been checking out some hotels but they seem pretty expensive. Is it easy to find a guest house or something cheaper in Holland?

oh, and thanks for your replys :)

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
In Amsterdam you also have a lot of hostels , there much cheaper but still pretty expensive. Don't think that Maastricht is less of a tourist place though, there is actually also alot of (drugs)tourism there because it so close to Germany, France and Belgium.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
EADG a dit:
Me and my friend are planning a trip to holland for next summer. We are gonna stay for a few weeks and I was wondering what would be the places to go. We think we should see at least Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Maastricht.

Beware of Nazi germans.You do not whant to end like guys at Dunkerquea

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Wow in Rotterdam hmm... There's a lot to see over here... We have 2 rather large forests and both have a lake in then... IT's Het Bergsche Bos and Het Kralingen Bos if you're around you should check 'em out! 8) We also have a pretty cool zoo and a nice large park next to it... The zoo isn't that interesting but the park certainly is. 8)

I don't know... I've never had to check into a guest house before but try and look on the internet... Maybe you'll find something... :D

Good Luck man and enjoy your stay over here! :D

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
60 years ago?

what kinda music you like? (for festivals)
and when are you coming/

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004

Not sure what you are refering to. You are not refering to Harm Dost's story right? This guy sold some Germans hashies about 20 years back (IN Holland from his own coffeeshop). When he was on vacation in Spain, Spanish police arrested him and transfered him to Germany where he did some time (at least a year but maybe more).

greg_vietnam

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Now come on, guys, just let the kid be.

He's obviously just trying to get his post numbers rocketing by posting random garbage.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
I think it's best to just travel around. Visit Lowlands, you will like it, big festival :D
I don't know what you think is special around here? Maybe a trip to the Efteling can be fun. There are big pieces of grass to lie on and ohter things.
It's important to look around for the right time to be somewhere. During the summer it can be too hot in most cities. Utrecht, where i live, is what we call a small city. Nice place to explore. Everything is different in the summer...
My advise, ask around for free festivals and their cities, that can be a tourguide 8)

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Beware of Nazi germans.You do not whant to end like guys at Dunkerquea[/quote]

Duinkerke?

EADG

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2006
petfles a dit:
I don't know what you think is special around here?

You should see where I live :) I am not looking for anything really special. Just a nice tour around your country or something :) Something stressless.

And most of all smoke my ganja in peace, not having to be alert all the time. Cause here in finland everyone is super-strickt about kannabis. It's basicly same as heroin in here.

Well, thank you all for your replys. We'll be touring around Holland as long as we can afford :p

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
You should visit Utrecht one night...nice old city and you can find the oldest coffeeshop in the Netherlands there: Sarasani. Its like a cave with nice psychedelic vidio's and sixties music and....GREAT stuff to smoke.

EADG

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2006
HeartCore a dit:
You should visit Utrecht one night...nice old city and you can find the oldest coffeeshop in the Netherlands there: Sarasani. Its like a cave with nice psychedelic vidio's and sixties music and....GREAT stuff to smoke.

Sounds great. Cause we thought it would be best to tour around your great country and see as much as possible.

I cant thank you all enough. This helps our plans so much. No all I need is the money :)