Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello everyone! Young newbie here, needing some advice.

L

Lexsidoll

Invité
Ello! I'm Lex. I just stumbled upon this site and immediately wanted to join. For one, I know barely "anything" about what most of the substances/herbs on this site are besides marijuana. I know I am gonna cause a lot of people to face palm, but I REALLY people to make friends with on here, to at least educate me on what is worth getting into. As far as Mushrooms, Salvia, Cacti, Ayahuasca/DMT, and psychoactive plants; I want to learn what is best for me to try if any. I am not looking for anything that could negatively affect my mental or general health (repercussions wise). And I doubt I am willing to try any synthetic substances, even ETC, just for the sake of me being scared and having a history of being a reckless/clumsy person.

As far as introducing myself which, I want to do:
I am an average 20 year old girl going to college in California. I use medical marijuana for chronic pain following my car accident. I have struggled a lot throughout growing up dealing with anxiety, alcohol abuse, on and off depression, counseling, and psychiatrists throwing different anti-depressant pills and dosages at me every few months and so on and so forth. I am happy to say that I am done taking anti-depressants for the rest of my life since over the course of a few years I discovered they only make me worse and dull down my feelings and creativity. I am a very innocent type of person, and I rely a lot on other people for emotional support. I am really just wanting to know if anything is worth trying other than weed that could positively affect me and help me with physical pain and/or gain spiritual experiences that can help my outlook on life, peace, and the future.
Thanks a bunch. :heart:

Nerex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2013
Welcome to the forum Lex; may you find whatever could make your life happier. : )

bloodykeo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Juil 2013
Hi Lex! I'm not a doctor and I know nothing about your fysical and mental condition, but what I know for sure is, that mental and emotional strain and tension, fears, anxiety, account for a great deal of pains and aches in human body. And all these pains may seem so well-grounded on the condition of one's body, but in reality they are rather like withdrawal pains, no more.