Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Heimia salicifolia (SINICUICHI)

methical

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Août 2004
Hello y'all !

Do you know this product ? Can I have a good trip with it.
I'm going to receive some resin very soon. Please let me know.

Thanks !

M

madpoet

Invité
Trip probably isn't the word. More of a mood, really. Its fun, but not all that enlightening. I tried the traditional tea method, the resin may be a bit better. Let me know...

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
i've heard its not a visual hallucinogen, but it rather alters sound,

never used it myself.

_JO_

Banni
Inscrit
27 Sept 2004
i tried it 2 times
always very light nearly undetectable effect
not hallucinogenic but lightly psychédelic in mind
i think you need really high doses to "trip".

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I just orderd 100 grams :grin: I read btw that you need 10 gram for a normal trip

K

Kid05

Invité
Well i ordered a bag of 50 grams...
i have tried it 4 times.

i rolled a big thick phat joint with only sinicuichi and it gave me a nice relaxed, thinking state of mind....it gives me an hour of nice reflecting thinking and eventually it makes med go to sleep! nice drug
It has a pleasant smoke, very mild in the taste but smells a litlle like MJ.
Actually i think its a nice alternative to smokin MJ.

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I think it is a lot better than mj, sinichuichi doesnt makes me lethargic and lazy and I havent puked with sin. I make cigarets of the herb and smoke about 5 of them, gives me a kind of self reflecting trip.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
8) Fresh sincuichi is for 2000 years first made to vine and mix with true greapfruth boiling semi vine(grapes extract,water and sugar).and turned to vine*vinegear and then drinked.This is old recipie,Enybody interesed to peyote-22years old 8)

G

Invité
There is one report by an american guy (forgot his name :oops:)
Anyway, he tried a traditional recipe, but had agonising pains and cramps so smoking to me (what I know from experiences now) seems the best way to take it.
Ofcourse there could be something wrong with the recipe or preparation...

But I'll try smoking it one time, it seems like a nice smoker.
Does someone know the boiling point of the active substances?
Maybe it could be vaporised...

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I read more reports of people becoming sick from drinking the traditional mixture.

Shneck

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2005
The most important factor in the traditional way is fermentation.
The plant is nicknamed "sun-opener" by Indians, and sun plays decisive role in its preparation.
After simmering in water the brew shall be left for a couple of days in the bright sun. This part is usually omitted by most Western recreational users.
In Russian sector of the Net there are lots of reports on soaking in strong alcohol, usually vodka. Have never tried it this way but the reports state it's stronger and almost always works.
Waiting for some Sinicuichi 25x to come this week, will give it a try and report later.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Potion made from sckwised leafes dryed on sun and left to ferment.Then drink it.Efect is sleepy and nice feeling off euphoria,deaffnes or audio halucinations with strange sounds which came from long distances.Indos belive that this plant gives them abillty to cal old and forgoten events to feel them as it was yestreday.One of other belives is that you can remember of your own birth.Halucinogen effect is described to KRIYOGENIN And last one sinicuichi can dangerusly demage your system and body-From book of Ljubiša Grli? 8) :!: