Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Healed with ayahuasca

spijtig

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Nov 2006
ps, my 'memory issues' have nothing to do with lsd,
its me, some old depressions & smoking pot that cause it

imagine, we are trying to travel to "the other world",
what if one of the guys of the other world deceides to come and take a look over here, wouldn't that be sick...
maybe thats where aliens come from

:lol:

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
I understands you Spijtig , i smoke pot too , and when i was psychotic my mind was too much confused to have any kind of concentration.

About "the other World" , there are only one word man , is Cosmos , but I think we aren´t able to see and to hear everything , as Aldous Huxley describe in "The doors of Perception"

You Wrote:

"maybe thats where aliens come from"

Aliens , We are Aliens , Earth is Space , no??????? we live in Space???
Is impossible to go out from space , space is everything , space is god ,we are space , i m God and you are God because i m nature and space is the nature , think about it

as all other planets , I see no diference

greetings

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I have yet to try harder psychedellics but shrooms did amazing things for me.

I wouldn't be so sure about shrooms not being strong psychedelics. In the right dose and the right setting they can be pretty strong, almost as impressive as ayahuasca. Maybe a few percent less, but not much...

I've been through depression myself, I know the feeling of paranoia and not being able to concentrate on normal communication. I was having the strongest experience of this when I was smoking too much weed. It turned on me like it wanted to tell me "I'm not the solution for your problem, stop smoking me!"
I stopped smoking weed and it became better. Then I re-discovered shrooms and since that time I'm healing, learning more and more how to deal with life in a more positive way. I've only had one strong dmt experience since (syrian rue with mimosa hostilis) and it seemed really similar to a very intense shroom trip, only with an open end to stronger experiences.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Faith has brought me the chance to try ayahuasca with my brother.

Amoak, you make me doubt:
How you know they aren´t real ????? maybe the hallucinatios is you and your life , and if you think they are not real and if you think ayahuasca gives you hallucinations, i don't know if you have any chance .
I am, as is my brother, a strong soul. We have our psychological problems too. Will we find peace during the voyage? Every time we share our trips (normal doses of mushrooms, lots of mdma, that's about it) we did. But i have visited the salvia realm alone and if dmt is somewhere near i don't know when it is wise to undertake this voyage? I am wondering if we should try a full dose or try less first?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I am wondering if we should try a full dose or try less first?

From my experience you can't have a weak trip with dmt (at least oral). I tried it three times, every time being very cautious. The first two hardly worked at all (almost no response) and the third, even a pretty low dose, catapulted me into a world that was comparable to a really strong shroom trip, with a lot of potential for more. So better start low and don't be disappointed if there's no effect at first. Approach it as slowly as possible because when it hits you it will hit you hard!

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
petfles a dit:
. Will we find peace during the voyage?
I am wondering if we should try a full dose or try less first?

Yes i think you will find peace , at least I found mine but this only depends on you , Ayahuasca is really strong and the world can become very confused around you but not inside you , I never feel so safe as with ayahuasca , you feel untouchable , immortal and totaly astonished with the visions .
About the dose , first time just try a standard dose .

Khan_Abys

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2005
i always wanted to trie ayahuasca but i felt not ready for it.
but after reading al these stories i think this might be the solution for my depression that i have for 8 years now.
do you think ayahuasca could help me with my social anxiety wich mainly causes my depression ?

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Thanks trypto and amoak. I understand it is wise to take a medium to normal dose. This is the choice i have:
1: 60gr Banisteriopsis caapi & 30gr Psychotria viridis leafs
2: 100gr Banisteriopsis caapi & 50gr Psychotria viridis leafs
3: 3gr Peganum harmala seeds & 10gr Mimosa hostilis root
4: 5gr Peganum harmala seeds & 20gr Mimosa hostilis root
If you can, could you give a suggestion? Take care!

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
I'd go for a mix of 1 and 2....
60g caapi and 50 viridis
peganum harmala is an analogue, so it's not real ayahuasca. Although you can also have a profound experience I'd go for the real one. Moreover the experience will probably be a bit shorter, but still long enough...
I advise 50gr viridis because in it's dry form it can be very weak, and there is still the brewing process which has to be successful.
What is important is to have the mao inhibition, then you can dose the dmt source as you feel. So maybe better make 100g caapi and drink the half and see if you feel some effects after 45-70min.
Mimosa hostilis is known for a better consistency in potency, so it would be a good spice source. That or viridis or chagroponga is your choice. Viridis beeing the most common in the amazon, folowed by the chagroponga. Mimosa I'm not sure of actual traditional usage. If you go the mimosa route, do a gelatin or white egg processing to remove all tannins before reducing.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
petfles a dit:
Thanks trypto and amoak. I understand it is wise to take a medium to normal dose. This is the choice i have:
1: 60gr Banisteriopsis caapi & 30gr Psychotria viridis leafs
2: 100gr Banisteriopsis caapi & 50gr Psychotria viridis leafs
3: 3gr Peganum harmala seeds & 10gr Mimosa hostilis root
4: 5gr Peganum harmala seeds & 20gr Mimosa hostilis root
If you can, could you give a suggestion? Take care!

You don't need so much caapi , only if you want dispense more money , if you use powder RED caapi you just need 30 or 40 g is ok .
And try don't forget to put a lot of lemon juice , and take a long time to do it , 5 or 7 hors , because the dmt from viridis leaves is hard to dissolve .
With Chapilonga i don't advise you for the first time , and I do not agree with Tryptonaut when he said that Ayahuasca is like a strong shrooms trip , maybe with very little doses and if you don't close your eyes and lie down, I take shrooms since 15 years old and i never had trip with shrooms like ayahuasca and i had really strong shrooms trips even terror trips , and never never had vision as with ayhuasca , only mescaline and iboga can be compared in the visual power .

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
The best advice I can give, is to make it a two day adventure, so that you can take a weaker brew the first night and a strong one the next. This will sort of ease you in, and you'll get a feel for what the purge is like. Make a short vacation out of it, leaving yourself plenty of time to relax before going back to work or whatever. Don't do it at your appartment when you have to be up at 7am for school the next day. Also, don't put all your faith in the medecine; you have to prepare yourself if you're serious about making a change. Sober up and get your head straight as best you can, and eat healthy, drink lots of water, exercise,etc. etc.

Anyway, buy/ aquire enough for two sessions; the worst thing that can happen is to have a brew that, for one reason or another, doesn't set you off and not have enough to try it again. Knowing that Amoak will disagree with me; I think the brew is more affected by using a lot of caapi vine as opposed to larger amounts of dmt ingredients. Yes, you need a sufficient amount of dmt to be "blasted into hyperspace" (as you kids say), but overdoing it is going to cause you to purge a lot faster and possibly not absorb enough while it's in your gut. 100g caapi with 30g viridis is going to be a lot stranger than a 30/30.

WaseFraKa a dit:
I'd go for a mix of 1 and 2....
60g caapi and 50 viridis
peganum harmala is an analogue, so it's not real ayahuasca. Although you can also have a profound experience I'd go for the real one.

This is pretty close to what I would make for a friend's second night brew, if it's their first couple of experiences. First night maybe 40/30. This is all assuming the use of red vine (my favorite); I'd go even higher with white or yellow, as they are a bit weaker.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Thank you all! I will order 2 big packages an 2 small. This way we can combine these two for the right amounts, 2 times. I am lucky to be in the research group of *******, these are the future ayahuasca packages.
I will prepare as well as i can, and will take more than enough time. Future questions will come and i will be happy to ask them :)

I do have to admit i feel scared. Being i child i dreamt whole crowds of 'people' visited me in my dreams. This world is the one i recognize during salvia. Mushrooms protect me a bit and only show them outside my direct eye sight. Lsa makes me remember dreams. I understand ayahuasca will be another level. But i think i see the connection. That's why i feel like doing this. Take care!

starsofthesea

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
Dear people.

I'm very happy to read all these story's about you being helped by ayahuasca out of depression and psychosis.

I have also a very good experience with the Santo Daime.This is a religion based on the use of The Santo Daime thea. This is also an ayahuasca like thea.

All my life I have been very senitive to the "unseen" worl of spirits and voices etc. I have always felt very strange, an outsider because of this sencitiveness. When I first came in contact with the Santo Daime church in Holland, I knew this was my was to learn to deal with the things I see hear and feel that other people do not see hear or feel. In the force of the Daime (Ayahuasca) I coul realy differentate between the different forces in the unseen world. The Daime has a very strong light power that gave me the power to face the beings, from the depths to the very hights, the dark and the light. I learned to become a worker for the spirits to help them to go to the light and prey for the souls that are lost in the dark. To remind that we are all beings of the light. This was a very important part of my healingproces. In psychosis you are in a way trappedin the dark and there seems to be no way out. Drugs as sigarets, alcohol, sugar, coce, xtc etc etc. harm our system that we become sick. Daime (Ayahuasca) heals, brings light and gives us the teachings of how to live healthy, what to change in our live so that we become lighter beings.

I learned a very beatiful lesson from a medium from the Santo Daime in Brasil. She explained that we can be in the conciousness of suffering what is coused by suffering spirrits who live on our energy. You can become the suffering but you can also sent these suffering thoughts (spirits) To the light, she explained that in the higher astral there are docters and healers in anorganic clinics who are there to help these spirits, you don't have to become the suffering, you can become a worker for the suffering spirits to heal and transfom, to grow and to prosper.

I realise that this is dificult for some people to understand or to "believe" But anyway for me it is a reality I have to learn to deal with and this is for me the best way to handle my sensitiveness.