Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Guy on psilo jumps out of his window in The Hague

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I believe something like you said would be possible. But i think we need to start something like this by our self, the government will never support this. I don't think they would directly stop us, doing this.

They will try to stop you from opening your mind! My Uncle actually attends one of these 'centers'. It is an Ayahuasca 'center', in which people meet every 2 weeks on Saturday to drink Ayahuasca. It is legal for them to do so. The head guy has to fight with the government and spend millions of dollars to legalize it for religious purposes. The difference between this center and the ones I was describing is that you have to be a member and the group is very very close. I think this is good, you don't want anyone just walking in, drinking Ayahuasca and going crazy and sending everyone else into a downward spiral to hell. If these centers were set up, there would have to be group, where everyone is close and good friends, or else it would not work. I believe they have an Ibogaine center in Vancouver, BC. It is more less for Alcoholic and opium attics, but you can also go there for spiritual purposes, and it is a one on one session with the people running the center.

PEACE & LOVE

ZOF

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Juin 2007
He shouldn't have drinked alcohol before... Also, he was probably already thinking about suicide or such things before he took the holy mushrooms.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think he might have heard about the other case and it might have been a conscious or unconscious copy cat case . Two people jumping out of windows in a few weeks on mushrooms in the same country doesnt sound like a total coincidence to me . Especialy while there are so few cases world wide over the last 50 years or so .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I don't understand the benefitical existance of psychedelic centers or communities that much. Collective tripping or with too much external influences isn't the full universe to me. People are just an intervention by even seeing them, just 'cause they're appearing in your inner thoughts which takes a piece of the cake from the deep own self journey.

I don't see the point in being in the nature or garden either. Just get yourself ready 3 days before the experience, closed house, lay down with headphones on, towel over your eyes, accept the devastation. Or maybe it's just me.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I agree too Brugmansia. But a group experience could be very beautiful also if you are close to everyone. I have never participated in a large group experience, and I agree that a lone trip is great for your own self exploration.

PEACE & LOVE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Who was talking about that ? Everyone to his own , every type of set and setting could be worked with . And nobody would force you to go there . It would be a training center for new users , and a meeting center for interested individuals and groups .

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Brugmansia a dit:
I don't understand the benefitical existance of psychedelic centers or communities that much. Collective tripping or with too much external influences isn't the full universe to me. People are just an intervention by even seeing them, just 'cause they're appearing in your inner thoughts which takes a piece of the cake from the deep own self journey.

I don't see the point in being in the nature or garden either. Just get yourself ready 3 days before the experience, closed house, lay down with headphones on, towel over your eyes, accept the devastation. Or maybe it's just me.

what do you mean by 'accept the devastation'?

And for me the essnetial point of being in natural surroundings is that your experience them with fresh ecstatic feelings. Your senses are opened and you bond with nature. And that is what is needed in the world

you dont see that, and i am curious why

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
As in terms of not caring if you feel you're going to be insane for life.

I believe it's impossible to suffer with permanent psychotic episodes unless if one is repeately fighting against the stream of the journey or happenings in the world. Temporarly psychotic episodes which are accepted, always turn one back to it's comfort zone once the substance is metabolized or in a further phase of the trip.

It's a matter of preference as GOD said. Personally I prefer one huge journey once every two months. In such a state, the connection with the external world is as good as broken. It's just that I dissolute in ONENESS within my inner perspective. I now search for the nature in the after glow.

In the past, I have done moderated dosages acid and shrooms every weekend, smoking weed etc. and surrounded me with a sunny day on a field whatever.

This seemed to be wonderful at that time and it was. But later it also caused some 'grey' feelings with interfened with my enlightment.

The distrust in the government. Feelings of being oppressed. Hate for capitalism. Search for mobilisation / political support and all that stuff, being offended by the news etc. Just the usual stuff where we all go through up to a certain point as a psychedelic user.

I still care though, but can now deal with it very subtle because it's human nature itself that causes this.

Since I discovered tripping as a baby in a cradle, I could choose my own perception without being interfened by anything else or other beings that drove me into a specific direction without fully realising it myself.

This is why I prefer the total disconnection with the outer world.

Once I have returned, I spread the message of leading a complete satisfied life without having to grab anything spontaneously. And therefore, the absence of all negative energy.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
^
+1

do it too often and it loses the magic

also i would say that psychedelics for me haven't removed negative energy from my life, just made me far more aware of it and able to deal with it better (up to a point)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Mindastronaut, how are you doing?