Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Guy on psilo jumps out of his window in The Hague

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
HAH!! I have been round block a few times and know how these mindcontrollers operate. This is propaganda. they did it in late 60s, 70's etc--with psychedelics, and they is doing it now. same old shit

And idiots read these soundbytes and perform just as expected by the Pavlonian-trained manipulators

But notice that no similar 'shock horror' attack is against alcohol, or pharma drugs. The suicides and violence connected with these profit-makers is usually hidden

The only advice I can give is this : fuck em!

Let them ban them if thats what they want. What dya expect from these nazis?

But dont ever let them kill your spirit, or stop RESPECTFULLY ingesting psychedelics.

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
hey call me crazy i want to see some hard facts he was on mushrooms

if he had taken mushrooms a day before they still would have said its from the shrooms or that morning and maybe the shroom part was added on to a nice teen suicide so as to get rid of them more convincingly :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes . Me to . I want to know all the facts . I`d also like to know what his friend was doing ? If someone said to me they were going to jump out of the window i would sit on them before they got that far . Or said "me to lets hold hands and do it together" and then pull them back from the window and tie them up or............

I`d rather have to fight with someone than watch them jump through a window .

Subtle_Nod

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
12 Nov 2007
Obligatory: Clever people take off from the ground.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
seems to be purely exploitative journalism. sad.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Subtle_Nod a dit:
Obligatory: Clever people take off from the ground.

yes... jumping out of the window and THEN realizing that you can't fly might be a bit too late and also possibly stupid, assuming you can fly when you can't fly ...

taking off without jumping from a high place is of course the better option...

but maybe some people should be examined before they are allowed to take these kind of drugs???

peace.

McAllister

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2008
That's sad. Whenever I'm in the Netherlands I buy my shrooms from one of the dealers on Warmoestraat by the Amsterdam RLD. The dealers there have never let me down yet, the staff are friendly and the quality is always good. If the Netherlands makes shrooms illegal I'll probably have to go to one of the bridge trolls who peddle drugs on the bridges by the canals in the RLD if I want shrooms. The quality could be anything, and I wouldn't expect the sellers to be very customer friendly.

Perhaps another useful item of information would be where the boy bought his shrooms from. Incidents like this highlight exactly why shrooms should be legal, so that customers know whta they're buying and have better information. If drugs are illegal there would still be a huge underground market for them, but with the lowering in quality by dodgy dealers who put profits before people, the dangers in taking shrooms would spiral.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If you live in the UK why dont you collect your own for free ?

I dont see how undeground dealers could lower the quality of mushrooms , what did you mean ?

I dont think that there is a huge market for mushrooms . Who ? What ? Where ? When ? Please tell me about it .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
but with the lowering in quality by dodgy dealers who put profits before people, the dangers in taking shrooms would spiral.

I totally agree.

The problem with the war on drugs people though, is that to them all drugs are the same, and all drugs are bad==people who use drugs are bad and therefore deserve whatever they get for taking drugs. So these people aren't concerned about product quality or providing a legitimate source, much less able to grasp the concept of safe responsible usage.

:(

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
The psychedelic market is usually quite nobel enough to deal with integrity and all honesty and from a non-profit perspective.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
GOD a dit:
Yes . Me to . I want to know all the facts . I`d also like to know what his friend was doing ?

Apparently he said the guy locked himself into his room and told his friend he was going to jump from the window. At least, that's what the media says.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
so hes going to commit suicide, but hes also ingested mushrooms? bad mushroom, bad!

one of my best friends Angus Nicolson, age 22 comitted suicide while on mushrooms. he built a pallet of wood. he covered it in polythene. he sat on it. he poured petrol on himself. he lit the petrol.

no body blames the mushrooms. no one thinks drugs made him do it. he was ill. he was ill before he ever took drugs. its a fact. even his parents know mushrooms didnt kill him. he did it to himself.

if it wasnt for the fact i traveled 200miles to look for his burned corpse i would still live somewhere else. mushrooms didnt make me move. i did.

WTF?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
so hes going to commit suicide, but hes also ingested mushrooms? bad mushroom, bad!

this says everything!!!! blame the mushroom yes!!!!!!!! bad mushroom bad mushroom don't do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bad thing is that the mushrooms can't do anything to prevent being eaten.

"sarcasm is a dish best served daily." - old braineater proverb :weedman:

peace.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
What have you done since last year's accident? What have you done to prevent such incidents from happening again? What are you going to do now, to make sure such incidents won't happen again, or with less frequency?

If your answer is "I'm going to dress up like a mushroom and protest against the ban" or "I'm going to write down 20 reasons why mushrooms are safe and should remain legal", then you are part of the problem, not of the solution.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
More information:

Someone has come out saying that the guy who jumped from the window was depressed and neglected the advice by the salesperson and the flyer that came with the shrooms not to take them if you are depressed. He also took the mushrooms alone and locked his friend out of the room. The police has also found alcohol and weed in the room, but hasn't determined yet if he had used them. The oxygentank that exploded during helping the guy only caused small woundings and wouldn't cause death.

The person providing this information (here) says it can be checked at the The Hague police press secretary.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
This is the major point for me. Shrooms are benvolent and in right set and setting can HEAL--i say H E A L our deep long indoctrinated alienation from Nature and animals that patriarchal cultures have imposed on generations and generations. That is no small thing...............right??

Yes, the warmongering, fascist, genocidal ecocidal manipulating propaganderists FOCUS on these 'scare stories'--as they did in 60s ets. INSTEAD of on the benefits, and encouraging the benefits

Now,,,,,,,,when it is their profit-making big pharma drugs crap, that has caused many many young suicides and contributed to horrendous violence including mass shootings/murder. THAT is somehow invisible.They even hide the evidence of this!!!

So as I say, fuck em. Theses people who push to ban such sacred Medicine are beneath contempt.

You do not have to buy these shrooms from dodgy criminals. Surely you can get spores and grow them yourselves? We dont NEED to depend on the capriciousness of these criminals in power. Right?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
If your answer is "I'm going to dress up like a mushroom and protest against the ban" or "I'm going to write down 20 reasons why mushrooms are safe and should remain legal", then you are part of the problem, not of the solution.

I so agree. Option 1 turns you into a caricature that can be ignored and ridiculed, option 2 is a defensive option that people who are already opposed to mushrooms will simply rip apart no matter how solid the reasons you come up with are. Look at all the solid reports and recommendations by committees regarding legalization and how they have been ignored for decades.

We really need to rethink our strategies if we are to get these profound substances accepted or to keep them legal in places where they are legal already. We need to work within a framework that acknowledges that there are many out there who will knee-jerk use mushrooms as a scapegoat.

Promoting responsible usage and safety should be of primary importance to psychonauts, after all these substances CAN be used responsibly and safely.

In California, where Salvia is legal to possess, but illegal for minors, the drug cannot be scapegoated as easily once such a law is passed and some kid does something stupid attributed (rightly or wrongly) to the substance. I wonder if laws/safety regulations being put into place is one way to keep mushrooms legal. Eg the push last year after the mushroom ban was proposed to prohibit the outright sale of mushrooms to tourists, they would have to read safety guidelines then come back and buy the mushrooms. Etc etc.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Special trip centers , like disney land / a holiday camp with therapists , sitters , medical staff and animaters .