Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ground_Control => Administrator

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
The Ground_Control user has been changed to 'Administrator', only Forkbender, I and some technical people have access to this account.

For all questions or problems please contact Forkbender, Administrator or send an email to [email protected].

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
some technical people that participate in the forum?

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
What about the rest of the situation? Will there still be an announcement about that?

Have you unbanned GOD?

Will there be stricter and less biased moderation from now on?

Will the forum rules be reviewed?

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
About GOD we have a discussion with the moderators. We have invited restin to come back as moderator.

The forum rules are fine in my opinion, we had a extended discussion about them a while ago, and I do not see any use in a new discussion. We can create a 'law-book' of many many pages but that is very uninteresting and won't help against the few people with bad intentions.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
In most cases, especially when it comes to senior members, it seems to be a matter of bad habits rather than bad intentions.

Good to hear you're still discussing the issue. I hope these issues can be resolved on a deeper level this time.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I'm curious as to what discussion is having place behind closed doors in the moderator forum too...

Feels like the freakin vatican conclave... everyone is silent and dosen't participate in the boards anymore.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
I'm curious as to what discussion is having place behind closed doors in the moderator forum too...

Feels like the freakin vatican conclave... everyone is silent and dosen't participate in the boards anymore.

I have acces and can tell you, that there is not something interesting in that thread. But yeah, maybe that post should be moved to another part, so it's visible for everyone. Another option could be, that the moderator forum is locked for normal users to post, but visible to everyone who joins the board. I agree, and do understand that you feel, as if there is a freakin vatican conclave. ;)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
everyone is silent and dosen't participate in the boards anymore.
Some, not everyone. And from what I read in the public threads, it's because of my actions.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Or mine... I seem to breed much more controversy, generally speaking...

It was just a general feeling... but at least we now know where people's loyalty lies.