Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Governments are criminals

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Governments are criminals for keeping people from taking psychedelics (I think about mushrooms, since I have no experience with other psychedelics). They are litterally killing millions of people, keeping them from growing up spiritually, imprisoning them in their stupidity and blindness. We have to do something about this, we can't let this continue!! The only mean to make this end is to inform everyone about the benefits of this sacred substance, we must tell everyone how they improved our lives, all the good things they have done to us and show them how there is no negative effect! The more people start to say how good psychedelics are, the more other people will listen.

What do you think?

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Governments don`t want people taking them, because they can`t "control" free minds.
If everyone would be free minded, society as we know it today could not Exist as it does. And with that their "power" would be gone.

Are they criminals?, i don`t know if that`s criminal. But it`s far from fair, i agree.
We can`t just point at governments for this, we as human beings wanted this sort of sytem to maintain public order.

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
the system that works against itself.

has been around for millenia now. nothing changed since the pyramids except, that the conditions for the slaves got worse and they don't actually know that they are slaves.

I want my own island. I would invite people to live there. they would have to take a test of altruism and responsibility. then it can govern itself. no absolute power for anyone, who passed the bordertest.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
psm a dit:
the system that works against itself.

has been around for millenia now. nothing changed since the pyramids except, that the conditions for the slaves got worse and they don't actually know that they are slaves.

I want my own island. I would invite people to live there. they would have to take a test of altruism and responsibility. then it can govern itself. no absolute power for anyone, who passed the bordertest.

haha........... you know that the slaves in egypt most probably did it for their GOD-KING the pharaoo???? they were not slaves.... at least not in the meaning that is attached today to it.... yes they probably had to work A LOT, but they did it for their GOD-KING so.....

heheehhehe the idea with island!!! i had that too and i want to do that as well :D

governments can't be criminals, because they are the law... they represent the written words and thus are the law....

but of course i agree.... governments are bastards... i could name them criminials, too, but that would look even more paradox...
but what can we do about it?? we need a plan to success without the risk of being put into jail or being put down in any other way...

peace.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I only speak about the mushroom with people who I think are open to it.

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
magickmumu a dit:
I only speak about the mushroom with people who I think are open to it.

I confront most people with the weirdness of all existence, but I do with the measure, I think they can cope with. this includes the subject of drugs.

drk

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Mai 2008
Thats the way;)

Information!!! tell poeple we restarted therapy on lsd in switzerland. ayauasca is the solution for addictions and Its studied by us and european countries for It medecine. Mushrooms are natural no dangerours and make the hypothalamus produce neurons in adult brain! the memory place;)

Etc...

I want to be free to practice the oldest rituals and belive in what I want! Free the plants!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i can already see it: the form you have to fill in, in order to "declare" the "religious" experience, that you want to have with the substance you buy.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
psm a dit:
they would have to take a test of altruism and responsibility

well how would that test be like? it'd have to involve some form of trickery to get the person to act honestly. do you have a more elaborate idea? if not we should design it. I'm curious how such a test would turn out.

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
???????? a dit:
psm a dit:
they would have to take a test of altruism and responsibility

well how would that test be like? it'd have to involve some form of trickery to get the person to act honestly. do you have a more elaborate idea? if not we should design it. I'm curious how such a test would turn out.

sure, i just copy Hassan i Sabbahs test :D

seriously, this is a very to answer. i think it is more a thing about personalized tests. i think the easiest way, is not let them life there for a while and confront them with the weirdest bullshit and social anomalies. let them experience stuff and after that, question them and cross-question them. the idea is (very much like the test of the hashashins) to let them perceive a form of reality and let them explain how they perceived it.
it may also include some trust-exercises. social interaction, the way the whole community lives. the more conservatives (and squares) wouldn't want to stay there anyway, those that think, they can corrupt the system would have a hard time pretending, since the circumstances would be off the norm and thus make their skills of deceit obsolete...

and if there are some smarts folks on the island already, some psychological tests could be works out. maybe even medial power could be included (aura, esp, etc.).

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I agree that the government is violating our personal freedom when it comes to psychoactive substances. They simply cannot do it, yet they do! It makes me sick to think that most people in this society believe what the government and society are doing is correct and drugs are infact bad. Citizens of our countries are just misinformed about the effects and dangers of these substances.

I do not believe that how our currect system is working that we could change it so drastically. Over time it will change, trust me. My dad says the days are changing so fast that you wouldn't even believe it, and I do believe it. People are becoming more informed about a varity of issues in the world. The internet is spreading the truth about a lot of lies that were told in the past. Things will change, do not worry, but it may take some time. If these laws aren't changed by the time I get out of University, expect to see me behind a lot of these studies proving that Psilocybin is infact a substance that has to be intergated into our society in the proper way. But right now, what I say is fuck the government, do what you want to do, and do not let anyone else have a say in your decisions. It is ultimatly your decision to make, and just play there game, but play it smart :D

PEACE & LOVE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:

* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
* 7 have been arrested for fraud
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
* 3 have done time for assault
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year.

Can you guess which organization this is?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
funny, how you like to critisize western politics, media and propaganda but as soon as the talk is about Russia and China you all fall into the same old trap...

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
restin a dit:
funny, how you like to critisize western politics, media and propaganda but as soon as the talk is about Russia and China you all fall into the same old trap...

umh... who are you talking to and what do you mean?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
just a little allusion to the Georgia and China threads.

Another topic:

What is quite ironic is that the internet, actually a system made by US military, basically saved our freedom from governmental and media- monopoly, don't you think?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"funny, how you like to critisize western politics, media and propaganda but as soon as the talk is about Russia and China you all fall into the same old trap...

umh... who are you talking to and what do you mean?"

+1 .

I think its funny how you like to critisize western statees and are blind to the behaviour of russia and defend it and dont critisize it .

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
restin a dit:
What is quite ironic is that the internet, actually a system made by US military, basically saved our freedom from governmental and media- monopoly, don't you think?

I once said something like that in a class and my professor said that that was a lie and told me to research. He mentioned something about the USSR's launch of Sputnik. What's the story then??? I tried reading wikipedia but the articles are very long and I just finished a homework were I had to read 10 times a scientific article on the fermentation of glycerol to 1,3-Propanediol so I refuse to read any more technical stuff :retard:

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I once said something like that in a class and my professor said that that was a lie and told me to research. He mentioned something about the USSR's launch of Sputnik. What's the story then??? I tried reading wikipedia but the articles are very long and I just finished a homework were I had to read 10 times a scientific article on the fermentation of glycerol to 1,3-Propanediol so I refuse to read any more technical stuff retard

Are you talking about the invention of the net or about the freedom?

I think its funny how you like to critisize western statees and are blind to the behaviour of russia and defend it and dont critisize it .

I don't say that the states are blind but that the media doesn't tell the facts. And I am not particularly talking about Georgia or Tibet. But as soon as I say: Your media isn't objective either, watch also the other side, I only hear propaganda propaganda and that Chinese and Russians are brainwashed. I am talking about facts that were surpressed. I will never say that Russia or China are without propaganda, no, never. What I say is, that western media plays the Black and White game and that a lot of people feel forced to play it too. What gives you the thought that I, as you have mentioned right, a half-Russian, am wronger than you are, that I have worse information, that I am lied to, other than you are?