Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Global Warming?

Do you believe in global warming?

• YES! All evidence shows this clearly!

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • No! The more I investigate I've come to realize it's a scam!

• I have no idea...

• Nombre total d'électeurs

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
EXXON is a perennial leader in the peddling and financing of 'junk' science.....a bunch of smoke and mirrors designed to confuse the layman and make him doubt the science.

None of you people who doubt the science have NO PROBLEM BELIEVING IT WHEN YOU TURN YOUR COMPUTER ON, OR YOUR LIGHTS.....

Well, science doesn't care if you believe in it or not. Thats what makes it different than religion.

It doesn't require your faith.

But if you want to play the game, it DOES require you to use your brain.

The VERY same thinking that INVENTED lights, cars, computers, agriculture,
and all other technology, WHICH WORKS, invented these ideas about carbon-based emmisions and their effect on the biosphere. None of you Luddites seem to have any problem doubting the validity of our comprehension of electrical theory when you need lights.

We GREW this thinking......Jesus didn't tell us, nor did Allah, or the Raelians,
or UFOs.

Let go of archaic, outmoded ways of thinking and figure it out.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
*sigh* :cry:

I don’t know what to say or do.

Basically, we can’t hope to overcome this dire crisis by placating the issue with subsidiary attempts at convalescence,
whilst continually vindicating the compromised system.

The complacency toward our own grotesque malice must end.
It’s going to need a vast overhaul of humanity as a whole.
And I mean everything that is or ever was human.

The apex of our role in this cosmic chess game is more pertinent that we can imagine.

Time draws close to its end.

G

Invité
Was there any study done on how extreme the damage global warming could cause?

The point is, in my opinion if humanity dissapears beacause of its own shit, I don't care as long as something remains after we're all gone.

Humans are only a part of Life, and Life can very well do without this part.

G

Invité
The point is, in my opinion if humanity dissapears beacause of its own shit, I don't care as long as something remains after we're all gone.

finally, someone with an opinion to which i can relate! there will always be "life", even if the earth is destroyed completely. there is life in another planets and there is life even in rocks. don't they mutate with time ? they just take longer than us, that's the only thing that separates us.
we are just too obcessed with mankind to be egoless persons and admit that things will work far better without us. we are digging our own grave, destroying our only home, and still, you think that we don't diserve this ? i think that it is very disonest to say so.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
come on now Day tripper: Think of the childern. :crybaby:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Not all of us deserve this, daytripper.

Also, it is entirely possible that the ego was not always this strong.....
if we evolved it, we can DE-volve it. To believe otherwise is some pretty ultimate defeatism.

Tiax- The planet is going to get a lot wetter, is what they are saying.....and alot hotter.

I DONT understand all of it, and neither does anyone else, but the best hypothesis MUST be based on sound science, NOT on the bible, or Exxon.

Exxon knows enough science to embark on a miltimillion dollar disinformation campaign.....why haven't they paid all the court-ordered fines that was imposed on them after the Valdez wrecked the environment up there?

I'll tell you why; Because they're UNREPENTANT sons-of-bitches that feel like no one can tell them anything.

They are the incarnation of evil.

G

Invité
yes, not all of us diserve this.
but apart from that, it is happening, and who diserves it and who does not doesn't matter at all.
my consciousness tells me that we must pay. nature always punishes the abuser, as the mother cat also hits her babies when she wants them to stop sucking on her tits. we can't do all of this shit we are doing to our mother and get away with it.
and this is our only home, we can't move yet! now imagine what we would do if we could...it saddens me to look from this point of view, but i think it is the most realistic.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I agree day tripper. Who diserve's it or not doesn't matter.
What matter's is how we act.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Here's why it does matter that not all of us deserve this;

Because some of us are thinking (and FEELING) with clarity, and are able to lead this herd to safety, IF people start thinking for themselves.

Don't give up, it's not over yet.....not by a long shot.

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Some interesting development:

'The majority of the British public is still not convinced that climate change is caused by humans - and many others believe scientists are exaggerating the problem, according to an exclusive poll for The Observer.

The results have shocked campaigners who hoped that doubts would have been silenced by a report last year by more than 2,500 scientists for the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which found a 90 per cent chance that humans were the main cause of climate change and warned that drastic action was needed to cut greenhouse gas emissions.'

Climate change as caused by carbon emissions is utter bollocks - how great that so many aren't buying the lie.

For Original Article & Links:
http://www.realityportal.info/content/view/326/73/

Related Articles
• Global Warming

• 31,000 scientists reject 'global warming' agenda

• MIT researcher finds evidence of global warming on Neptune's largest moon

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
RealityPortal a dit:
Some interesting development:

'The majority of the British public is still not convinced that climate change is caused by humans - and many others believe scientists are exaggerating the problem, according to an exclusive poll for The Observer.

Just because the majority of people don't believe in something doesn't mean it's not true.

underbridge

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2008
i think glowball warming is a good thing. it gets realy cold here in the wimter and trees would grow faster if it was warmer. and the grass. my dad cant start his automobile in the winter and i have to walk 2 blocks to the mall and that sucks

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Lets watch the earth decay so you can get to the mall quicker.
Sounds like fun. :(

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
underbridge a dit:
i think glowball warming is a good thing.

Do you realise the complexity of the earth's atmosphere?
And it's relation with the bioshpere?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
it gets realy cold here in the wimter
Then move elsewhere! Why wait for the climate of the entire planet to change?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
In another perspective, global warming is nature. Most populations grow with a logistic curve http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logistic_function
There is exponential growth first and then there is a decline because of over-population. It's how nature creates those perfect balances. If I'm not mistaking the population of europe is lower than 5 years ago. We're just uppon the x=0 point on the curve. We're smothering in our CO2 waste and fighting for the last remains of oil.

Now, remember Michio Kaku?

We've got the mindpower to create balances that support our population, but by the majority of people this mind is used for ego-masturbation and profit. Why can't we agree?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well if we go con "killing" the planet, we will soon be able to watch ourselves being killed by the planet.

peace :weedman:

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
BrainEater a dit:
well if we go con "killing" the planet, we will soon be able to watch ourselves being killed by the planet.
Exactly

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
daytripper a dit:

there will always be "life", even if the earth is destroyed completely. there is life in another planets and there is life even in rocks. don't they mutate with time ? they just take longer than us, that's the only thing that separates us.
we are just too obcessed with mankind to be egoless persons and admit that things will work far better without us. we are digging our own grave, destroying our only home, and still, you think that we don't diserve this ? i think that it is very disonest to say so.

Interesting point.

It's a matter of approach, the dinosaurs have been the dominating population on earth for over 200 million years.

It's assumed and supported by some evidence that the entire earth has been destroyed by a massive rock from outer space about 65 million years ago. Or at least a rapid descruction of the whole, immense size dinosaurs population for unknown reasons.

Keep in my mind that our sun has enough fuel to stay alive for about 5 billion years (5000 million).

We humans, are now the dominating population but we're just here since yesterday. Before our sun goes supernova, there's a possibility for more than 10 switches of a domination population. Including total descruction and re-gaining of life by the power of mother nature.

So there's a controversial question, carring about our childeren; inherent to our OWN human existence; could be egoistic knowing that the evolution and universe doesn't neccesarily need humans to proceed.