Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

GHB Info?

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
I am having a hard time finding experiences and information on GHB that doesnt include "date rape" and "death."

My friends take small amounts with MDMA or alone, NEVER WITH ALCOHOL.

I wanted to read up on it before trying it, does anyone have information i should know or an experience they want to share with me?

GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
It's a drug with no disturbing side effects when dosed correctly. There is no liver damage cos of the low toxic value, no hang-over or water loose, no calories.

Mentally it provides a sensitive warm feeling of intimaty and a strong desire to satify physical needs such as eating and sex. Which is also enjoyed much more intensly.

It doesn't really matter where you do it, at home or a party. Both has it's own unique effect. The effects are somewhat similar to alcohol but no agressiveness, lost of libido, disturbing erectile disfunction. Empathy for others and visually the same perception as being druk.

When listening to your fav music you might experience waves of feelings similar to XTC, but way more emotional especially at higher dosages, tho with no speedy feeling, but totally a relaxtion in every muscle (incl. genital zones). You might cry for no reason, which feels like a release afterwards.

You want to touch others, be with others, understand others, basically you want deeper contact emotionally, sexually, physically and interact on a more intelectual level.

The dose is essential, too low will not produce the maximum G effect, but a high euphoric dose is quite close to a rised sleep as well.

When overdosed a little, let's say 1,5 ml GHB or 0,5 ml GBL above your prefered dose, it's fairly safe to say one will wake up after the half-life period is reached, if there are no other downers involved.

The best way to estimate your dose is to do it at home first, you can stick with your dose since there is no tolerance, unless if abused daily.

Kick off with 1 ml GBL or 4 ml GHB, when feeling fine, you can increase GBL up to 1,5 ml or 5 ml GHB. (Of course the next time, not stacking!) If that dose is doing fine, make sure you stick with it and make seperated portions before you're going to a club or party. (In a ballon for instance)

Drinking it out of the bottle directly or just putting a blind dose in your drink can cause dangerous and very unpleasant effects. Such as losing heartrhitm or even a fatal heartstroke.

For me it's typically a club drug for music styles as techno, trance or house. Tho Goa also feels fine.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Erowid links are unnecessay when you've read Brugmansia's GHB description. Right on touch. :)

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I think GHB is boring. I had some little bottles, and the first time I drank 0,5 bottle. Not really any effect.

A couple of weeks after that, I've tried 1 bottle. Still, no effect.

After that, about a week, I drank 1,5 bottle, and my friend, who drank the other half that was left, was really wasted. I on the other hand, had no noticeable effect. My friend was very surprised I was still sober like that.

Is it possible it does not work for me ? I don't want to drink 2 bottles and fall in sleep, that's a waste of the evening !

dutchmarshal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Juin 2007
can't see why it wouldn't work for you...
maybe go to a testing centre? for measuring the quality of ur GHB..
and maybe try to higher the dose of GHB little by little..because GHB really is boring if the dose is to low...a light dose is oke and a good dose is super...but also close to the TO MUCH range :p

sorry for the weird explanation...i'm so high... 8)

dutchmarshal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Juin 2007
can't see why it wouldn't work for you...
maybe go to a testing centre? for measuring the quality of ur GHB..
and maybe try to higher the dose of GHB little by little..because GHB really is boring if the dose is to low...a light dose is oke and a good dose is super...but also close to the TO MUCH range :p

sorry for the weird explanation...i'm so high... 8)

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Just got word from a friend he has the strongest ghb he has ever tried. 1 Bottle allmost knocked him out, and he's about 100 kgs.

He will bring me some and then I will try for the last time. If it does not work then, I will no longer try it.

Kolio

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2007
Brugmansia a dit:
It's a drug with no disturbing side effects when dosed correctly. There is no liver damage cos of the low toxic value, no hang-over or water loose, no calories.

Mentally it provides a sensitive warm feeling of intimaty and a strong desire to satify physical needs such as eating and sex. Which is also enjoyed much more intensly.

It doesn't really matter where you do it, at home or a party. Both has it's own unique effect. The effects are somewhat similar to alcohol but no agressiveness, lost of libido, disturbing erectile disfunction. Empathy for others and visually the same perception as being druk.

When listening to your fav music you might experience waves of feelings similar to XTC, but way more emotional especially at higher dosages, tho with no speedy feeling, but totally a relaxtion in every muscle (incl. genital zones). You might cry for no reason, which feels like a release afterwards.

You want to touch others, be with others, understand others, basically you want deeper contact emotionally, sexually, physically and interact on a more intelectual level.

The dose is essential, too low will not produce the maximum G effect, but a high euphoric dose is quite close to a rised sleep as well.

When overdosed a little, let's say 1,5 ml GHB or 0,5 ml GBL above your prefered dose, it's fairly safe to say one will wake up after the half-life period is reached, if there are no other downers involved.

The best way to estimate your dose is to do it at home first, you can stick with your dose since there is no tolerance, unless if abused daily.

Kick off with 1 ml GBL or 4 ml GHB, when feeling fine, you can increase GBL up to 1,5 ml or 5 ml GHB. (Of course the next time, not stacking!) If that dose is doing fine, make sure you stick with it and make seperated portions before you're going to a club or party. (In a ballon for instance)

Drinking it out of the bottle directly or just putting a blind dose in your drink can cause dangerous and very unpleasant effects. Such as losing heartrhitm or even a fatal heartstroke.

For me it's typically a club drug for music styles as techno, trance or house. Tho Goa also feels fine.

100% agree with all.

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
WOW! You guys are awesome!!

Now I have tried it, alone and with x, amazing!

I might have found a new favorite, especially with E, its like rolling for the first time! and you need barely any E... even better like you said is no hang over!

Thank you for the great info!

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
The euphoria is just insane if dosed along with E! There's a strong very positive reaction among GHB and MDMA. Not to mention the excessive relaxtion in the body and mind.

The warm waves and overal feeling is something you'll never forget. And your inner life is truly opened in a psychedelic way.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Necessary to say is that the opening up when combining G and E is exponentially greater. I would only advise to use this magical combo when you're with your closest friends.

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
I agree, the euphoria is wonderful!

I was warned about getting G-'d out, and passing out, and i was nervous thinking it was like a k-hole (on Ketamine) which i havent tried K because of. But i got close to the G-'d out point and basically you feel so incredibly bomb, you just melt into the amazing feeling, then pass out into the most gratifying sleep and wake up sober =)

Hehe

I dont like passing out, tis a waste of substance, but its highly enjoyable!

malatreboy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Oct 2006
Hi,

I don't understand how GHB can seduce so many of you. Maybe the combo E+Ghb is great, I can not debate on this, but GHB alone is a bit boring (to me).

I personaly feel like stone with downers... That I don't like so much...

I've first tried 1ml = nothing (just a tiny daysiness)
After 3ml = I was feeling it but did not really appreciate the high
5 ml = I feel it quite strong, have balance problems but no warm feeling or E like euphoria...

Would you recomend to increase the dosage?
I've got it liquid and know for sure it's pure, how can I convert it into powder (to try snorting it)?

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Here's my personal idea about GHB. I've never used it, but I have heard it's a very good alternative for alcohol (as in about the same effect, less downsides). However that's exactly why I'm not interested in it. Something that's a good alternative for alcohol will be possibly a fun night out but at most that. There isn't alot of times when I really drink alcoholic beverages for the alcohol, mostly I just like the taste of beer or wine and I'm not too big on stronger liquor. Thus removing all my interest for GHB.
Me, I say that if you're going for a good night out have MDMA once every couple of months and sometimes a couple of beers and further just stay away from drugs to enhance your night out.
Hope this helps you, others will know more about how best to use GHB.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
GHB = GBH

GBH = Greavous Bodily Harm = Körper verletzung .

I was under the impression that a dose is a big teaspoon full = about 5 grams .

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
GHB won't be an alternative for alcohol for me, i think.

If i drink, i drink some beers, or very, very rarely some shooters (little glasses full with strong liquor).
Drinking beers with some friends in a pub, or at a party is a social thing, you know, drinking some beers, talking about all-day stuff.

ChaoticSerenity a dit:
I agree, the euphoria is wonderful!

I was warned about getting G-'d out, and passing out, and i was nervous thinking it was like a k-hole (on Ketamine) which i havent tried K because of. But i got close to the G-'d out point and basically you feel so incredibly bomb, you just melt into the amazing feeling, then pass out into the most gratifying sleep and wake up sober =)

I dont like passing out, tis a waste of substance, but its highly enjoyable!

Sounds cool :)
GHB is still on my to-do-list, but i ddn't went out to search for it.
It's possible to make it yourself, but i want to try it a few times and don't want to end up with a liter of GHB :p

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
any one heard of GBL? its suppose to turn into ghb in the liver? and is legal to buy in N.A.