Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Getting our evolution back in hands! But how?

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
What's the use in reminding Charlie Hebdo?
Is it ok to kill innocent lives and freedom of expression as long another group is against it? What do you see in the picture?
we should hunt people that preach sharia so there is no safe haven no safe house they can run to.
We can not deny an ideology because youngsters appear on a photo waving a flag.

There is no need for prophetic lectures or enlightened Intel, more then 100 NEW individuals PER DAY are trained and prepped in order to kill you and all that you care about.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
You are free to reply, but an answer would've served me better.

1. Have you touched into the ideology yourself?
2. Do you honestly believe finding the right prophetic words is going to stop the killing, looting, raping?
3. Or did the mushroom idea came too radical onto you? I stress out again: One baby\soldier after the other.

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Can someone call the police or the psychatrists before Demahdi kill someone?

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
You are right. I am beginning to reach out for the same methods other radicalists are.
I am sorry and I should look for more inner enlightenment before I burst out like that again.
When it is purple it is good.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Demahdi a dit:
You are free to reply, but an answer would've served me better.

No, I'm an idiot for coming out of my lucidity as a lurker in this topic. Trying to grasp a construct out of the alphabet.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
For what it is worth, it got me thinking anyways.
And I should reconceptualise all these “blasphemies” into a proper gospel. I am going to take a time out and think of the more delicate things in life ;)
It is for the best I leave this aside.
There should be a vibe of peace and love and I blame guilty for distorting that one.
I have a lot to take care of in life and that should be my priority.

See ya in another year

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
I am not leaving the board. I am putting this topic aside .
I don't like posting with a brake on lol.

I have asked questions. I didn't get the answers I was looking for.
But once again, has anyone truly looked into the ideology? Or looked at the political issues in it? How to sort things out?

I as a European can not allow this system to infiltrate ours. The world is fleeing from it in mass amounts.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Thing is, I bet many non-fanatics are either not willing to consider secularism. So how do we fix this? How do we overwrite an entire new concept in the minds of fellow man in order to move one step ahead? How do we accerelate the 14th century in Islam?

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
I am on my way destroying the belief in prophets and encouraging people to become plain human again.
Becoming a prophet isn't on the agenda here. There are 2 books I can write. What would come out in the middle is my quest.
I am black and white figuring out grey.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Brugmansia a dit:
So how do we properly and tastfully fix this unwillingnesss of Islam to integrate Demahdi? I beg you for some decent evolvements.

I am going to do it. I had dreams, inspirations, embedded memories...
A new age is emerging and it will be tastefully fixed.
Fear not for peace is the cause and no blood shall be spilled in this road ahead in my mind.
Give me roughly a month

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Ok boys and girls, I am going pick this right back up again. And admit my errors, flaws and mistakes. Doesn’t mean we should put this on hold. Do you remember when the war in Iraq started? How America pointed the finger at Europe for being old Europe? That old Europe knew peace for more then 70 years. As we all absorb our world I do not need to point out how this peace is disturbed. Disturbed by ideologies sweeping from one side to the other. It’s just absurd and I really want to stress out we are facing a tipping point in history, that is going to be marked as a significant tipping point over the ages of time. We had the mid ages, renaissance, colonial, … now this “modern” age is ending and we are culturally evolving into something that is being fought out now. This war can trigger in a mother of war wo/man has never seen before! Chinese can hack misiles and turn them around… People are blowing themselves up, Russia is not backing down, Europe isn’t either, I don’t need to stress out this “cold war” might ignite into the clash of our civilizations. Where are we going to this? The human population is changing and a new majority is rising. Within that majority a lot of principles, values are still in need of “culturally cleansing”, but in Europe we already underwent this cleansing. Religion shouldn’t be an issue in our today society, it should be an item you can explore. Some religions do not respect “all freedoms” to explore, and we should protect individuals within the religion against certain circumstances. Our society and its laws are already changing and nobody is really getting where this venture might lead in 10 a 20 years from now. But am I really alone seeing a situation here? Maybe I look at this from a different perspective, maybe I’m just in a bad environment? A question I just need to spill out: How many kinds of muslims does our world know? Sunni, Sjiit, … If we can touch into the ideology, can’t we simply find the most compatible version to direct European muslims to? I’m sorry for being sloppy.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Who knows what the world might look like in 20 30 or 100 200 or 500 years? nobody can look into the future.
Fact is that the world is changing and is going to keep on changing. Culture bloom and decline, when you look into history, that,s just how it goes.
We have and still are living in a very safe time. There have been other times and places where it was much worst.
ofcourse there is a situation, there is always a situation in every time and in every place.
Is there a time without war and without trouble?
Look at how the printing press changed the world. Now imagine what all the new technology of today,s time is totally going to transform society.

I think that these things are out of the control of a single individual to say the least. Everything is changing, they (you me or anyone) can not stop it, and they certainly can not turn things back to how tthings where in the past. And nobody knows where we are all going.

Do I care?
Not so much as Demadhi. I look at it with a certain distance.
I could easily imagine worst things to happen. For example being a native canadian and being abused at a residental school.
The europeans did migrate to the amarican continent. And what did they do to the native people?

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Do you need a glass globe to calculate the numbers?
You talk about things in the past, but you end with the hoppi indians.
I want to look at the future. I have a draft ready, but I want to provoke out some reactions first.

I think about a unified field where we can live together with muslims, jews, christians, anyone and where we can protect muslims and others against radicalists. We need to figure out this entire image and recognize we made mistakes too.
Well we didn't, but our leaders. We are seriously in need of consensus. It is hanging on a thin line now and the weight keeps piling up stressing the line.

What can we learn from Tunesia? You should not ignore radical mosques.
What about individuals being gunned down for an ideology ? Should we close our eyes and say: who knows where we might head to... and what about the hoppis?

Really? :)

Trachel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juin 2015
The best way to inspire people is to lead by example. Be the person you want to be, and don't be shy about sharing that with the world.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
I am not the one leading! The ones leading the West have done some terrible things.
Now people are pissed off and I want Europeans to ask their leaders to set out an example and update our system.
We mirror ourselves to what is shown, what are they showing you? Do you see yourself in the mirror they are pointing at you?