Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Getting our evolution back in hands! But how?

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
You are twisting it. I said sharia is a threat. Can't I at least get a second opinion from one who's willing to read???
You are violating my freedom of speech on basis of misinterpreting.
I know lots of Muslims and I have seen girls wanted to become doctor which they never did. WHY IS THAT?
You are missing the point and imho you should consult other mods first before your attack.

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Maybe I'm wrong, but the fact that I'm a mod doesn't change anything at all. I'm not violating anything. Sharia is a threat, but what would you do against it? The fact that you're talking of Sharia like a big thing in Europe is just because mass media talk restlessly about Muslims to put away the real subjects.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
You got personal on me and you arose my biggest weapon. MOTIVATION.
Now I am picking up my weapons. A camera and a pencil taking notes ...
When I get back to this you will meet the cultural de-engineer in me.
I will never ever tolerate ignorance as excuse for letting my hometown go down.
It's on now.

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
https://libcom.org/news/anarchists-join-fight-against-isis-defend-kurdish-autonomous-areas-03102014
War against ISIS/Daesh: Anarchist and ecological guerrillas involved in the rebuilding and defence of Rojava and Kobane (Kurdistan)

Daesh and IS are a pain in the ass of the world and of individuals. Shariah too. Religions are, in fact, a pain in the ass. Spirituality is great, but religious authority and State authority are a threat to mankind and to all our world. But I hate that people harass Muslims in Europe, because it's well too easy to put up some people like the reason for all the problems. There is no such thing as "western" superiority. Western world fucks up the entire planet with capitalism, and terrorism is a direct consequence of this. And people tends to look behind them (tradition) because they're afraid of what the world is becoming. It could go really extreme. Because humanity is as fucked up as going into a spiral of violence. It's anger, hatred and domination.

So please aim at the all problem, not just people.

We don't have to fight against "Islam", we have to defend those who suffer (including Muslims) and fight against authority.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Can you please take the quotes where I attack the individual??? Again, did you actually read what I wrote? I do not harasse muslims at all, I said we should not tolerate their system within our system. If you call that an attack on inidivuality, where are our Western values made of you think? You laughed at Western standards… Can you please nuanciate where we fail and why islam is not threathening the rights of the indivual?

You did violate my freedom of speech, because you are a moderator and shutting me up while not reading what’s there is in fact ignorant. You keep rambling on I attack indivuals, and I am not going to repeat I did not.

So again: Can I have a second opinion from one who is willing TO READ what I wrote? Or should an act of ignorance be a righteous act for shutting me up? I beg to differ….

So who is the representive voice of psychonaut.com? Would you care to mingle in and put this debacle into perspective for both of us? Where did I go wrong?

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
And just so you know: I was discussin a secularism for Europe.
So everyone is free to explore their own individuality without religious pressure.
This means every religion, not just islam. But yes I picked it out for the reasons I nuanciated pretty fair.

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I said we should not tolerate their system within our system
So please tell me how you will fight against Shariah? And how do you measure it's presence in Europe? Without getting Muslims harassed like I see everyday on the news, of course. Because I never saw Shariah, but veiled pregnant women assaulted, I saw that. And people asking others to hide their religion, I saw that too.

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Listen, you are just so fucking obsessed with Islam because you lived in a ghetto where obviously, they are a lot of poor Muslims and some of them are getting fucking dumb. But most of us never saw more than a dozen of Muslims in our schools. When I go out I see like 3 or 4 Muslims, I suppose because it's veiled women. And they are just like you and me, living their life. So I don't like to see people calling for a war against Islam like it's the biggest threat to Europe. I'm looking through society in term of class, not in term of communities. Underclass people are all like me, and I like the idea that we are all different. Because if we were all fucking celts, romans, germans or I don't know what, It would be fucking boring.

Ghettos are the problem, not Islam.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
I am an individual as well, ok? You should NOT speak in my name, nor think in my name.
You are obviously swinging your arms around you without elaborating where I went wrong, you even dare to ask questions I already addressed.
I am addressing an Islamic system which you came out for... Would be nice to know what your idea of Western standards are and how Islam respects an individual?
I don't want war as well. This apartheid gets us in wars the first place!!! I want a secularism so they can NEVER have a sharia law in the West, WHICH is already being practiced NOW in European countries. And then I get this hypocritical shit about rights of an individual?
You showed your black flag, but watch our revolution raising the PIRATE FLAG!

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I don't give a shit about western standard, I'm a free person and I hate all those people calling themselves respectable and taking a shit at everyone who don't live their pitiful way. Not any Muslim had a problem with me. We had passionate discussions about how we see life, like I could have with other persons. So I don't have any problem with them being Muslim and praying in mosque and not eating pork. If anyone have a problem with me taking acids or insulting authority, I will have a personal problem with them. But if we just live our lives peacefully, I don't mind at all what they are. In fact, I love the fact that we can freely discuss about a lot of things and having different views on it.

So I have a problem with people telling other people how to live, like you, but I don't have especially a problem against Islam or any religion. It's a matter of individuals : religion is what you make of it and most of people. You don't have to respect any of it if you want. I know a priest smoking weed and preaching vegetarianism and listening to black metal. It's fucking cool and I love that. But I don't care at all about any "western standards", that could mean anything and a lot of bullshit. Freedom is not a western thing, a lot of people talk about freedom but don't live free and don't like other people to live free. It's just about their only little point of view.

If you go in a personal war, you take the risk of hurting innocent people. So do what you want, but I don't trust you at all.

edit: the fact is that if you beat the shit out of an authentic slaver, I would say amen. But you're going especially against Muslims and I fear that you and your anger will make the same shit than others, attacking innocent people, veiled women just walking by, shouting "not this where we live". I would like to shout at them "it's you that we don't want here or anywhere else, this woman is welcome". So stop talking about Islam like if it was one solid block and every Muslim was getting the Shariah at your place. It's false.

And fight against all authority, not just the one not slaving you or hurting your "western standards" of my ass. People get in jail or are killed because they're druggies, because they're poor, because they're women, homosexuals or political dissident. So I will repeat this, power and authority are the problem, not Islam. This dictatorial shit is everywhere, even in France, even in Germany, everywhere. Maybe it's worse in some countries, but the root of this evil is the same.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I watched a documentary about Russian last night
[YOUTUBE]7Zfo-jmfJ00[/YOUTUBE]

And it is very fucked up. On one hand it is supposed to be alright if your gay, whilst on the other the Putin-led government criminalizes 'gay propaganda'. meaning that young people must 'not be corrupted by open contact with gay people'. So say if there is allowed a festival, people have to be over 18 to attend!!

The homophibis people--and they are supposed to be over 70 odd percent of the Russian people will use that gay propaganda law and the friggin Bible to justify their homophobic prejudice hate andviolence against people in the LGBT community

You see these three peices of shit interviewed. they look just like dumply students, avergage. One bitch had dropped a foul smelling substance in this place a gay community festival was taking place. Eventually the presenter caught up wiuth her and her fellow male homophobe, and asked if they would agree to be interviewed. Then someone else joined them--a female. They said that if they could they would kill gays, and throw molotov cocktails at them!

ONLY one person is allowed to protest against this evil shit (etc. Another within 50 feet away means you get arrested.

So the point? Well here we have a so-called (phony) acceptance of gay culture, but also their REAL persecution, and guess who is a BIG influence on this hate of gay people? The fuckin Christian church of course!

Anyway watch the film and see what you think

ooops someone remind me how to embed a video please?

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Sludge, You are a loose canon claiming things I never spoke.
Why should one eat pork in a secularism?
Where is that second opinion? I really feel my freedom of speech is violated.
You are being personal and I will get back to this in the most extreme way. And I have you to thank for it .

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
zezt a dit:
I watched a documentary about Russian last night
v=7Zfo-jmfJ00

And it is very fucked up. On one hand it is supposed to be alright if your gay, whilst on the other the Putin-led government criminalizes 'gay propaganda'. meaning that young people must 'not be corrupted by open contact with gay people'. So say if there is allowed a festival, people have to be over 18 to attend!!

The homophibis people--and they are supposed to be over 70 odd percent of the Russian people will use that gay propaganda law and the friggin Bible to justify their homophobic prejudice hate andviolence against people in the LGBT community

You see these three peices of shit interviewed. they look just like dumply students, avergage. One bitch had dropped a foul smelling substance in this place a gay community festival was taking place. Eventually the presenter caught up wiuth her and her fellow male homophobe, and asked if they would agree to be interviewed. Then someone else joined them--a female. They said that if they could they would kill gays, and throw molotov cocktails at them!

ONLY one person is allowed to protest against this evil shit (etc. Another within 50 feet away means you get arrested.

So the point? Well here we have a so-called (phony) acceptance of gay culture, but also their REAL persecution, and guess who is a BIG influence on this hate of gay people? The fuckin Christian church of course!

Anyway watch the film and see what you think

ooops someone remind me how to embed a video please?

You wont point at one but do point at the other for the same?
I know I may have dropped the bomb but you have not enjoyed my nuke yet ...
My spirit is synchronized with that what needs to be done.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
you are not even getting what I mean, and I am not into nukes being dropped

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Sugar you are not getting what I said.
So I will be real visual next time. Takes some time and I will be needing help editing videos.

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I'm alright with secularism, but some people doesn't understand it right, claiming that people don't have the right to express their religion publicly.

What do you want with a second opinion. My voice is my voice, not the voice of the forum. I do not rule the forum, I just volunteer to manage it. And this doesn't mean I can't be angry. If someone, mod or not, want to tell something, that I'm wrong or anything, they will do. When I say "shut the fuck up", it's not a moderator order, just my anger pointed at you. I didn't banned you or censored you. I just said that it is stupid to point Islam as a threat to Europe. Power (Religion, State, Army, Police) is a threat to people. If you're right about what you say, do what you feel needs to be done. But don't you dare attack people just because they're Muslims, and don't attack Islam like it was one solid block because you're insulting all Muslims. Most Muslims are as respectable as anyone.

I shouldn't have talked to you like that, you're not the first, not the last. But my idea remains the same.

zezt: This is awful... Fascism everywhere.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
You were saying a bit more then that, but fair enough by me.
Planting a black flag is letting me know a mod is there watching the scene. I am glad to know my freedom is speech isn't violated and I should not shut up about this subject.
Islam is a threat to Europe. And one who says it isn't hasn't read what islam textbooks contain. Quran starts in its second Sura with its jewhatred and comparing itself with Christians all the time. There are no refering sources in the book anywhere. Other 2 books do, thora and bible. Look I can appriciate loans without interest, but there is lots more to it then that. I know there are moderate muslims, but they should've been waking up by the fact that when their religion is practiced in its purest, things get nasty. And there is no individual righs, there is no law but the law of Allah.
And maybe after last decades we should know it's a bit more then not eating pork or drinking alcohol....
It's apartheid! You said "fuck Western standards"... You should be happy that all of this is achieved because it didn't came out of the blue, and I'm not going to watch another culture hassle mine as if it was nothing....
I have no problems with muslims, but there is a cultural clash we can not deny.

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
And one who says it isn't hasn't read what islam textbooks contain
But there is the same bullshit in every religious book : Scary Bible Quotes, NIV
It's part of the religion to take what you want in it and reject the rest, it's reappropriation.

Bible is part of European culture and if I listen to you and your western standard, it's a threat to Europe...

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Fuck the Bible too...

And may I add European Christianity has way more culture, history, philosophy to serve then islam. But that's just mho. Where do schools come from you think? Hospitals? Medical care????