Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Getting/growing shrooms-cacti in the UK?Beginner

• Auteur de la discussion mckeeclyde
  • Date de début
M

mckeeclyde

Invité
Hi,im just wondering if anyone knows of any decent,easy to understand sites/links that are about growing magic mushrooms via spore prints etc?Im in the UK and cant seem to buy not only fresh/dried shrooms(apparently the laws been changed in the few months since i last ordered)but having trouble even buying grow kits?I saw on kit where the active ingredient,psyc,is not in the grow kit when sent,only when you add it,if you understand this?So if anyone knows where i could get such a kit id most greatfull..Also,would i be able to by shroom spores legally?And how easy are they to grow?Lastly,i think it IS legal to buy peyotte etc in the UK but this is somthing ive never taken and was just wondering what the 'trip' was like?Similar to shrooms?Stronger,weaker?Thanks again,and if any knows where i can get a grow kit sent to the UK pray tell,cheers..

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
Lastly,i think it IS legal to buy peyotte etc in the UK but this is somthing ive never taken and was just wondering what the 'trip' was like?Similar to shrooms?Stronger,weaker?
Mescaline cacti are a lot 'stronger' and more expensive. My advise is to get to know mushrooms first.
Both spore syringes and prints are legal in the UK I believe. All grow kits are illegal though and chances are slim you will get one in...