Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

fuck off damn illuminati idiots!!!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
*yawn* ... bla bla bla ... etc etc... that's how they do it right??? they can all suck my dick lol... well at least a lot of them appear to be nazis in some sense or so. because they are so self-important, self-righteous and wannabe etc etc...
greedy bastards. dying for information or so????... that's just so retarded.... go sacrifice a television, right...??? haha .. :eek: :lol: retards!!!!... :roll: :x :|

peace

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
The Illuminati will fall.

The only things I worry about is the release of bio-chemical weapons and viruses. As well as civil wars, riots, and the good men and women, both young and old, who will die fighting these mad men.
But they will fail in their mission for world control.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm yeah... the people that act as if they care, but really don't. i think they should well be given the opportunity to learn from the mistakes, but if they don't want to learn, then the right consequences or so should be drawn. it's like why should innocents suffer from the mistakes that some stupid idiots do? selfishness is the first learned step to become a part of the corrupted society.
the fallacy of ego-centered thinking prevents one from seeing the truth and reality. :finger: :smoke: :retard:

peace

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Hmm, so BrainEater, either you're ONE OF THEM, or you were just really stoned when you posted this, huh?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
lol what... hmm .. well i think i was actually a bit confused when i posted it. but i was also just trying to share my perception. i simply wanted to point at the fascist trends that i observed on a subliminal level or so. i thought it was the right time for a little rant lol... but yeah there are indeed also many wannabe fakes etc etc... that's what i want you all to beware of.
and i don't want myself to be a damn puppet just like i don't want you to be that. because it seems that in most cases mind-control is only abused a lot. it's the power to act, rather than to react. i hope that's the right way to say it or so.... :p :wink:

peace

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
;)

Have you read Illuminatus! by Robert Anton Wilson / Robert Shea? It's a nice piece of fiction blended with Wisdom and Truths, questioning how deep the Illuminatus thing really goes (in your mind...). I highly recommend it.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah i have read the book indeed lol... i liked it very much, too.. also that book has inspired me to "really" care about myself more... because i went through some strange phases in my life, where i was hypnotized by tv in a bad way...
and when i became aware of that i started a quest to free my mind and really be myself instead of following a fake idea or so...
i think for me in some way that's the message of the book... to find out who you really are.

to recognize that it's about you and how it's about you. many struggle with a false sense of self in that sense and i would love if everyone could understand themselves "properly", so we would not "need" to have so many unnecessary missunderstandings/suffering/violence etc etc...well of course there have been a lot of injustices that have been tried to hide or disguised etc etc...

but yeah then again also the seemingly unnecessary ego-dramas probably also tell us something. because we are here to learn and how mistakes are not exclusively a bad thing means exactly that. but it's probably another story how we are able to learn from the mistakes and whether we would have to repeat the same mistakes all over again and again... :? :x :wink:
i think the basic illuminati idea is simply that supposedly a problem can't be solved on or from the level where it was created.
something like that lol... death as the end of all illusion... i guess it's an allusion to the concept/idea of transcendence.
i guess the thing that i wanted to point at is that this idea or something related to it got abused in terms of "energy traps or so"
especially in connection with the media like tv and mental (invisible) prisons. some people probably don't want us to wake up or so...

well hmm as far as i understand it, the idea of ego death is that we can let the false sense of self (created by society, media deception or so etc etc) die, before we "really die". and i think this should be encouraged, but at the same time responsibly warned of.
because it's like in "the matrix"... some are not ready to be unplugged and for others it's too late... i heard somewhere that we do need ego to live, but it's the false sense of it, that creates the illusion. the illusion of fear or fear of the illusion lol...fear is the mind-killer... so it's easy to say "do not fear", but if you ask me, i would rather say it's about knowing yourself. :) 8)

peace

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
;)

It'd all be better if people just learned to take a moment and observe... meditation really helps with that, but on a global, personal scale? I dunno. I still say drop some acid bombs in the water supplies. :twisted: