Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Food additives

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Bad news for the coke-drinkers and candy chewers!

Nearly all coloring agents used in food are toxic. You can find out yourself - look up tetrazine ("yellow 5"), or "caramel color".

Aspartame (the artificial sweetner) causes brain lesions! Fucking awesome.

All preservatives (minus citric acid and some benzoic acid) are destructive to you and also your natural bacteria in your gut.

Most of us eat pretty healthy, and if you eat organic then non of this is worth worrying about. But such a large portion of snacks and beverages have colorants, preservatives or artificial sweetners, there is no other escape than to go organic!

Chicken nuggets & boneless wings are actually mostly filler with chicken flavor added. If you haven't heard or seen it already - most chicken that isn't "stringy" - is in fact ground up chicken parts, bleached, and then combined with numerous ingredients (including chicken flavor) cause the shit doesn't look, taste, or represent nutritional chicken in any way!

Just eat organic :wink:

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
artificial colors have been linked to child autism and adhd as well.

aspartame (nutra-sweet and sweet-n-low) is simply surplus leftover jet-fuel additive from ww2.

Most of us eat pretty healthy

that's a bold statement... :|

Chicken nuggets & boneless wings are actually mostly filler with chicken flavor added. If you haven't heard or seen it already - most chicken that isn't "stringy" - is in fact ground up chicken parts, bleached, and then combined with numerous ingredients (including chicken flavor) cause the shit doesn't look, taste, or represent nutritional chicken in any way!

ah, so they did learn something from the native americans before they put them in concentration camps. at least they use all of the chicken... :?

Amos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Déc 2012
You can get B12 from supplements and fortified foods as a vegan, The soy milk I drink has 50% of my day's need in 1 cup :grin: I'm not sure how the vegans in India would get it, so maybe the whole thing is bogus. When you get down to it, there's not a whole lot that a human really NEEDS, it's all in the mind...

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
OK Amos... That's a fucking HILARIOUS thing you just said... How Vegans in India would get Soy Milk? You do realize SOY milk does not come from SOY cows right? Or please tell me you did...

Seriously man, what are you smoking? It's gotta be some good, primo, A+ shit there....

And not a lot the human body needs? I sure as hell hope you aren't planning on becoming a doctor.. The human body NEEDS a good balance of all the different kinds of vitamins or minerals.. No kind of vitamin or mineral deficiency feels good let me tell you..