Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First time trying LSD

EkkoSyde

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Avr 2011
Male
around 117 pounds.
In my basement
6 days after newyears
now im 14. but i can handle what im doing unlike most people.
So i stayed home from school, and it was around 7. I was on the phone with one of my chick friends, and she said she wanted to try acid and she came to me, because everybody knows me as the stoner. I told her I couldn't help her and she said it was fine. My dad smokes some pot here and there so I was lookin around for a roach still on the phone with her. I've always wanted to try acid before this as well. I looked in his roach box and found a baggy with 5 and a half hits of acid. So I told her but I told her I still needed it cause she knows how i can get(still on the phone). So i take one, and im just kinda chewed it and swallowed it. I didn't feel anything just walking around my house for like 3 hours. So i thaught cuz I swallowed it I wasted it and thaught I had to let it fully melt, even though thats better. So I take another one and right when I take it, I have to take a shit. so i'm on the toilet and i see a snake in my carpet like crawling. EEVERYTHING starts breathing. I flush the toilet and it was weird soundin. i looked in the mirror and my eyes bulged out of my head. it creeped me out so i just went back down stairs. i started listening to the Insane Clown Posse CD Amazing jeckel Brothers. By this time I waas off of the phone. I heard all of the sounds the delays and reverbs, and felt the sounds levels, the velocity levels and frequencies inside of my body. and when i heard violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope rapping on those tracks, I FELT AS THOUGH I WERE THEM. I noticed a coffee stain on the floor, and i actually got down on my knees and started looking at it thinking, THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE UPROOTED WITH A SHARP TOOL OR OBJECT! and im all looking for a knife but could not find anything. The whole album went by, and the last song was called nothing's left, and it has a very bold message if you hear it. so i did not know what to put on next because it literally felt like nothing was left, so i realized to just listen to the CD for the rest of the night since i knew i'd be going to school the next day. I took the half of the tab that was in the bag just because I liked the taste so I've had 2 and a half in me by now. My friend who lives down the block whos a good buddy of myne texts me and says call me if your bored. so i called him and i had him bring me some cigerettes and munchies from his house. he hooked me up with 7 smokes and a bag of crackers! it made things much more perfect. he didnt stay, he just gave me them. i went back down stairs after getting that, and everything started echoing, not the noise its self but movement and objects, and my speaker did it cuz of the way i moved my head, and the echo actually got stuck in mid air and made a weird ass noise. it was like 5 am by now and decided im going to skool forsure and did another hit of acid so i would feel it all day, not knowing the strongness of it. i went upstairs got dressed and got my bellbottoms on and tiedye shrit. i rarely dress like a hippy, unless doing shrooms or VERY stoned. :D so what happened is i walked to my busstop around 650 had a cigerette on the way there, and my best friend gus rides my bus, i gave him the 2 other hits of acid i had with me. i delt with school all day, could not even do any of my work because how exhausted my brain was. im like im sorry but i just CANT today. than in pre algebra we were just learning about open circle close circle all that shit, they taught it us yesterday but like i said i was absent. i was on acid and the only person abesnt yesterday and the teacher is all like do you get it? and im like "uhhh yea" cuz i dont wanna seem high as fuck. so that fucked me up in that class. finally 5th hour (lasthour)came and it was health class. we started watchin a video on starving your self and it made me start to get scared. but the day finally endded. me and my buddy from the bus met up and got on the bus, he comes to my house with me everyday after skool. he came to my house and did the acid, it was his first time too but he didnt know it was my first time. so i was tirppin makin sure hes okay and the same kid who gave me those sqaures came over and his buddy was with him and they get hyper
so that shit was started to get scary on me and busboi but we were just enjoying our time listening to the beatles, we have a specific playlist going but the kid who gaves me the cigerettes friend tried changing it to rocky raccoon and it messed with busbois mind, things got weird than, cause they were getting stoned as well and didnt understanding what we were feeling. they finally leave and i tell my buddy all the times ive been lying to him and got EVERYTHING out and it was such an EXTREME moment all the shit i kept from them. things got weird and he had to leave to think about everything but i didnt want to leave because i felt like if he was gonna leave i was gonna die and i started having a bad trip. it took me 10 minutes to get normal tho.
i finally realized we needed some sleep, with 1 tab left.
and im not gonna go into the story of friday and the weekend with all of that i was still feeling and my ex dumping me for cheating on her thinking i was a robot and meeting up with my old best friend going into bad dope houses.

MyBeautifulMind

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Avr 2008
You are far too young and you were just plain lucky, because you did plenty of things here wrong. It is recommended, when you try an unknown substance for the first time to have a sitter around, someone experienced, who can guide you in case of a crisis. Going to public places while under influence is also not a good idea either. A successful trip from, which we learn something more than just ('look how colorful everything is') needs preparation. You should carefully think about doing it again soon, because each trip can be different and you might just panic at another time.

I had my first trip with 38 by the way!

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
how recogniseble it may be, thinking about how some of us were at that age, it made me a bit sad reading it.
looks like you got trough it okay, but weren't acting responseble at all.
realize that if the people at school found out you had taken acid, there would maybe be an artical in the newspapers saying; ''13 year old kids on acid (at school)'' , freeking out al the parents. that's just contributing to people being negative and afraid of psychedelics.

preparation, minimizing the imput and disturbances from your surroundings is really a good advice, else you'll only end up being busy surviving in your trip and don't have the time to learn and investigate the substance or yourself.

EkkoSyde

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Avr 2011
see thats the thing i read all about preperation people don't understand that with me. i was only like 13 but like could act and handle myself almost as if i was used to doing it, cause how used to getting stoned i was. and it was more than "seeing trippy colors." it was a spiritual life changing experience. i opened doors while in the trip that i'll never be able to close in my mind. and now that i've done it. i know everybody has a connectionw e don't even know about. theres something that we don't know about. none of us. we think we're entirely aware of our situations withour governments. but its a book of lies. its all a book of lies. everything.

G

Invité
You are a poor kid. You are on the way to big troubles and it is very sad.

I don't talk english very well so it is a bit difficult to explain you all that is wrong in what you are doing.

You should learn a bit about the development of the brain, the development of the personality.

Also, a 25/30 years old man have things inside him, concepts, experience, reflections; he learned to control emotions, he learned about him and the consequences of the image he gives of himself to the others. He can relativise. He can take distance with what he lives and what he feels.
You can't, even if you think you can.

So, in addition to maybe change the normal biological development of your brain, you gonna base your experience to develop your personality on weird things, unusual things, too strong experiments. And at a certain point, you will understand you are too much different from the others, weird, inadapted. And you will regret it.

Good luck. Try to fix you a goal.
Take care.