Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Fired for using birth control? Possible in Arizona

Abelard

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2012
This government is going down the hole. Sooner or later I feel like people are going to have enough. I already have and I am hardly involved

Especially arizona haha

oko

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Juin 2012
people raise only when they're hungry. Give them entertainments and bread, and they'll accept anything.

This law is scary. It would take women rights back to the point they were 60 years ago, in the 1950's.
Some people in america are pushing their right to individual freedom way to far. They should not forget that they live in a society, and that their liberty stops where the liberty of the others begins. The liberty to have a privat sexual life, for example.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Very strange law. Is it because the state of Arizona has low birth rate or something??? Or what is the background of this law? I am interested in knowing this.....

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Is Arizona the only state of USA where this kind of legislation exists or any other state also has got similar laws???
I think that legislation has to do both with the legislators and also the general public.

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
I do not think that this si something you have to worry about, if it gets crazy the ACLU will be all over it!