Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Fibonacci Sequence

A

Administrator

Invité
After many warnings and problems Caduceus Mercurius received a permanent ban a while ago. This means he is not allowed to post anymore and definitely not by creating another account. Creating more then one account is also not allowed, for more info please read the forum rules.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Administrator a dit:
After many warnings and problems Caduceus Mercurius received a permanent ban a while ago. This means he is not allowed to post anymore and definitely not by creating another account. Creating more then one account is also not allowed, for more info please read the forum rules.

Alright that's clear, i really thought God and Cm where both unbanned but didn't wanted to comeback. I guess i where wrong ;)

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Wo i didnt know avatar was cm
thats awesome, i was feeling bad for having lost such an awesome forum member :D
i always thought god was a legend as well, even if he did try to stir the pot on a regular basis, theres nothing wrong with that, in fact it often causes people to reflect on their own ideas

i could never really run parallel with ahuax but he was a nice enough guy

Fibonacci
yay

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
It's sad that the ban is permanent, i mean although there where a lot of problems with God and Cm, i really think the action on banning them permanent is little bit to extreme. And i still do think it would be better for the forum to unban God as well as Cm. Its clear that after the trouble but especially after the ban the forum clearly suffered and it still does nowadays! Forgiving each others the mistakes we have made, is after all not a bad thing, is it?

I really am curious if God still wants to come back, maybe now when the things are cooled down, Cm and God can both come to a compromise.

So i am still wondering, is there really noway to get them both unbanned? Or is it really out of the question? Can we open a poll about this issue, so we can vote for a yes or a no?

Greets and Love,
Hermes.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
this SHOULD be voted on.

ADMIN: one person, or one small group of people, should NEVER be allowed to govern. go to wikileaks.org if you're in doubt. a permanent ban is bullshit!

crimzen: GOD still posts on youtopia.ws ... come over and help out the sites post count if your serious