Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Feeling featherlight with no gravity

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I consider a massive dose of mesca as the greatest physical effect I have ever got from a psychoactive.

If DMT is the most intens mental enthogenic substance known to man, I'd have to say mescaline is the most enormous joy for the body as a human being. Who agrees with me on this one? 8)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I haven't tried mescaline myself (it's somewhere in the pipeline between A and B). But I do have this experience on LSD.

G

Invité
Well on DMT my body has felt like non-existing.
Also a bit like floating, but when it gets orgasmic (and really like sexual only times 1000) there's nothing like it :D

But I've never tried mescaline so till that day you will have the advantage of the doubt ;)

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i think that as far as the bodyfeeling is involved, strong opiates like heroin have the best psysical feeling.

but that doesn't balance against the downsides :lol:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
No, there's a decrease of physical sensations. It is pleasant because many users, recreational but also terminal cancer patients for instance, are getting their sensations supressed. Opiates make you less aware of body impulses.

This is not really what I meant, I'm talking about an oversensitive body which weights hardly anything in a human brain when consumed enough mesca. I'm pretty sure that those who ever went far with mesca truly recognises my point with dancing, or walking. It's like freedom from gravity, with a full connection with your environment. Not getting knocking off as with DMT or Ketamine.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Brugmansia a dit:
It's like freedom from gravity, with a full connection with your environment.

i have this a lot with mdma.
still have to try mescaline though...

i have a chunk of 25cm san pedro waiting in my freezer :roll:
stupid exams... have to wait till februari

@syd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Déc 2006
I totally agree with what you're thinking.
What I fell with mescaline was so great. This sensation, while sitting in a chair, it was like sitting on the universe, in the void.

It's hard to describe with words, and even harder to describe it in english for me.
I'm just a poor little frenchy :lol: .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
And the tremendous joy when you get out of that chair. 8)