Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Falling from Space

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Hehe, nice! Makes me rather dizzy though :D

Now I've come to realise that my dreams about space aren't that realistic at all!!.. o and I don't mean you.. space ;)

Back to the drawingboard! 8)

G

Invité
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
Now I've come to realise that my dreams about space aren't that realistic at all!!.. o and I don't mean you.. space ;)

Haha, yeah, your dreams about me are probably way too realistic :mrgreen:

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Haha, yeah, your dreams about me are probably way too realistic :mrgreen:

Yeah, when you start blowing bubbles at me :P

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
that was cool!!! it took way to long for me to realize the parachutes weren't jellyfish, i looked away to hit a pipe, i guess getting stoned at 9 am does that.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Attack of the fear and loathing avatars!!!!

(Note to self: Do not fall from space it looks dangerous)

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
something must be done about the fear and loathing avatars!

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
it can only mean one thing: invasion!

the falling is quite crazy. Once it has passed the ozone it's not long until it lands..I'd like to try. I want to do free jumping (is that the name in english?), but it's quite expensive (200€ for a 30sec fall). On the other hand I'd never try base jumping, that seems just too risky and more frightening.

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
WaseFraKa a dit:
it can only mean one thing: invasion!

the falling is quite crazy. Once it has passed the ozone it's not long until it lands..I'd like to try. I want to do free jumping (is that the name in english?), but it's quite expensive (200€ for a 30sec fall). On the other hand I'd never try base jumping, that seems just too risky and more frightening.
Imho base jumping is for the real adrenaline "junkies" and waaay to dangerous to even consider. But as always, to each his own.