Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Esoterics section ?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The thing that caused me to dream lucidly more than anything else was stopping taking "Drugs" . Heres an example of one :-

Last night i was in a house and nobody talked to eachother , it was strange and i was wandering round basicaly doing what i wanted to do . Then as if on command they all walked off into a room and went to sleep , i followed and lay down with them . In the morning they all got up and went to a car and i thought OK no one is explaining so i went and got into the car and they just drove off , again without talking to me . After i while we got to somewhere i knew and the all got out and walked over to a group of unidentifyed people and started talking . I thought dont force things and stayed in the car watching . Remembering the pieces of the puzle . Within a few minutes busses and cars arived and hippys ( dumb ones , pseudo ones and dirty ones........see i`m obviously not predjudice against any type of hippys ) got out and walked over to the original group . As if on comand they all turned round , faced me and gave me a look like "what the fuck are you still doing in the car" so i got out and walked over . All the women said "Oooooo ! a man in his underpants". I thought about dropping them and showing them what i have got but being a sly bastard i said "your lucky , if i took them off you would die of shock" . When i got up to the main group i noticed that all the crowd had realy bad disguises on, like transvestites with smudged mascara and clothes that didnt fit . In the middle was obviously their leader ....... and he had several disguises ......... bad disguises on , one on top of the other . Part of me was wondering "I am in public with my underpants on and they all look as dumb as a one leged dog trying to tango with his eyes closed trying to pretend that he wasnt there " .

I wont finish the story as i dont want to spoil the finale , but i already understand what it will be .

This dream is dedicated to all people who unsucessfully try to play mind games or master mind with me .

Wotsit i hope you dont choke on your coffee laughing after reading this as the cause needs you..........

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
hehehe

i can go lucid but it doesn't last long. when i asked for techniques i was thinking of ways you can keep yourself in the dream world, since that's the hard part for me. i got used to looking at my hand to see if anything was funny/out of place when i saw the details of my palm and it works. my problem is that i get too excited when i realize i'm dreaming and i instantly start waking up. i've tried spinning around, i read it worked for some.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i rarely lucid dream and the last time i did, in the dream i chose to lose my lucidity and just go with the flow because i preferred my dreams to be that way. that was a while ago. i think now i would choose otherwise, however.

i had a dream a few nights ago where i started playing with the dream world, exploring what i could do.. discovering i could open and close doors, i could fly through some objects but had great difficulty flying through the ceiling for example. its funny i never achieved lucidity, i was just playing with my reality methodologically, in the same way i would have if i had been lucid

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
You can discuss adding an esoterics section with Forkbender (I'm not doing anything for this website anymore, except instructing Fork about the basics of the PhPbb program). Suggest a good title and description, something similar to the ones we have for every forum:

Psychonautic News
News for psychonauts: keep it fresh and discuss it here. Posts will also appear on frontpage so please add a nice picture!

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
i advocated the section thing recently because i wanted all the drama to end. now after considering... it is not at all that necessary. although who knows, maybe it would grow to be a really interesting spot.

what about a dream section? that would be nice.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
If we decide to go into softer area's than we currently have, we'll end up with no strength in our hands and attract the worst side of the gay scene.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
what?

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
{the past}

Carebear

Banni