Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ego - Soul - God ???

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Allusion a dit:
interesting, thanks for the verses.

maxfreakout a dit:
Allusion a dit:
i used to be diametrically opposed to anything christian related, but viewing it all as a metaphor, i can get just as much out of it as from any other holy scripture.

ALL religion and mythology can be interpreted as metaphorical description of psychedelic experience, especially ego death and psychological transformation

sure, although on a wider scope, metaphor for ALL life experiences. although to tell that to my state of mind a few years ago, when rebelling against the worst forms of christian indoctrination was at the forefront, and paramount to my personal freedom, i could have only learned of this concept through the outside in (i tended to take a "skeptical stance" at best when things appeared to be forced upon me).

i think i may have started with buddhism which swiftly led me to all the others, and finally back full circle after discovering taoism somewhere in the middle.

How do you see yourself now? Cant quite see what your saying and don't wanna offend by misclassification.

I see myself as a 'Christian' base but not with the 'religion' but with 'faith' or 'relationship'. If I could I would change Jesus's tag from 'the Christ' to something else so I could get away from all the brokenness that 'Christians' have destroyed Christianity with. And Jesusian just isnt pronouncable lol.

"Christian" and "Jesus" are such loaded words these days I hate them as words. Its like I say to people whether or not you call God by a five letter word that is sometimes spanish doesnt change whether or not you are relating to the right person or not. Lots of people think they are relating to Jesus and arent while some are and dont even know it.

With it being that I have a relationship to Christ I have also found I have a heavy tendancy towards Taoist and Zen teachings at least at the general level. I 'flow' very easily I 'am' very easily I can simply 'be'. I see the flow of positive and negative, good and evil in all things. If you take God as the all time positive good thing of all things then I see nothingness as the all time negative bad thing of all things. In that sense God has within him some nothingness as he knows it and even created it where as nothingness even has some God in it as when you reach true nothingness all that is left is God.

I'm exploring the shamanistic/psychedelic side of myself now and can easily see the psychedelic realm as another form of spirituality. Seeing as my basic looking into of shamanism shows that shamans of the classic sense very common get into spiritual things I dont see why even those of the psychedelic shaman nature wouldnt as well even without knowing it.

Be careful out there! That pizza may not be what you think it is! :D

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i view myself as having no formal belief system, and will probably keep it that way. if i HAD to choose a label, the one that fits me best would probably be the Tao.

Cant quite see what your saying and don't wanna offend by misclassification
well you've probably got a good picture of it then, i dont think that it could be classified... :lol:

well, also probably because that "sometime in the middle" was a pretty long time, and actually, i believe the process to still be in culmination. not that i believe that there will be an end anytime in my lifetime. i expect it to be an ongoing process. in fact, the searching out of this information, for me, is what gives me my "spiritual power" i suppose.

when i say that, i don't mean like, powers or anything formal like that. i just get this feeling, a feeling (of mix of a release of endorphins, personal empowerment, and understanding of the way in which things work and are whole that lets me know im on the path or "the right track") like im adding pieces to the jigsaw puzzle of myself, only, the jigsaw puzzle is the entire aspect of my existence, and, in better understanding the relationship at play between my consciousness, my physical self, and the universe around me, i get this extreme feeling of positivity and excitement, like im electric (which we are, but i can actively feel it), like i know that i am where i should be, because it's the only place i can be. nothing is (conventionally)"wrong" (or "right") in this sense, and i feel at peace. yet i want to do things! i want to do everything! in short, it's where i derive my motivation to push onward.

i like to keep all possibilities open, whether it's learning about meditation, physics, ancient literature, nutrition, whatever. i just follow this path that's laid out before me. the same path (although composed of entirely different material back then) i've been following from the start. and it's taken me to amazing places so far, not only physically, but also mentally, as well.

it's just taking the only things that you have, and embracing them, trying to figure them out. but not expecting anything concrete to come of it, because ultimately, there is no (formal) destination, there is only a journey to be percieved. i love it. no thing, which means no bad thing can be permanent, which logically means that good things are to come! :D

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Replied to this in the other thread. Dont really wanna reply in both places so I guess pick one hehe. :D

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
what was the name of that thread? it's be cool for (me and) everyone else reading this if AT LEAST you just copy pasted your answer, cause as it is I don't even remember what thread your talking about, i doubt anyone else will waste their time thread hopping back and forth either. thanks

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Actually lol he deleted what he wrote in two places so I dont remember what it was I replied to what he wrote cuz I dont remember what he wrote lol.

I think you may even have replied to what he wrote in the other thread hehe. :D

Cosmic flow of the universe type thing. What will be will be. The thread that goes unanswered is not the true thread. :D

Iersuko

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2011
It said

"Our reality is the barrier between us and the next universe. When we travel faster than the light of our conscious universe our bodies become energy effectively killing us and in turn transporting us to the next universe and life. The afterlife is the next life. Our nextlives are our afterlives..."

I wrote it and spontaneously posted it in this thread, "'i', 'the mind'" and "life" in a rapid secession, the order of which I can't recall nor is it relavant. Because of my "newbieness" I suppose and also because it fit the topics.

Iersuko

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2011
Adding. I think the ego is just the concept of our self. It can also refer to how highly we think of ourselves and be reflected in vanity and arrogance.

Our ego manifest shortly after we become self aware as children and begin noticing significances in ourselves and in events around us. Which when coupled with the early limited language barrier may be why we don't have very many significant memories of life before the age of 4 or 5, varying on a case by case basis of course.

Our ego is the reason we find it difficult to consider the lives of and empathize with very many beings besides ourselves with the occasional exception perhaps of a few family members, close friends, cute puppies, sad attractive women and happy babies.

No offense to sad babies but most people just find them annoying especially on planes...

I personally have found it easier to detach my ego from my consciousness ever since I have not been afraid of death but this may just be an isolated incident.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Lol I have no clue where I responded to that. Dont even remember what I wrote. I have like no short term memory due to the side affects of one of my psyche meds which I am hoping is the first one I can go down on.

Like for example I setup a sorting table for the mtg cards I am going to sell in one of our extra bedrooms my brother and sister inlaw usually stay in when they visit which is infrequent now. Set it up several weeks ago. Walked past it for weeks. TOTALLY forgot about it until i saw it two days ago and went DUH wow now I remember I was doing that.

Gah is that annoying. And lists never work cuz they blur in my mind. Postits blur. Ive been screwed on remember things for year and this meds just crucified me.

So yeah I have no clue what I responded or where I responded. Sorry. :|

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
I am here. You are there. I am me and you are you.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
we are all here
none of us are there
i am you and we are me

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Your all just figments of my imaganitaiton.

*Pushes his beliefs on all the figments of his imagination and watches them fight back and overthrow the government and make the internet free and...*

Oh wait.

:D

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
there is only one god. pi aka allah is the one god. "allah" is arabic and means "the god" or "god".
now i just want you to understand that. i don't mean to push my perspective or belief on anyone.
generally i have developed like many others an aversion towards controlled religions, although i
think there are also good things that came from them, etc etc.
i just think god is not religion, but more like a spiritual bond and i don't mean all religions are bad etc, i just mean
god sees all the good and bad things that are done by anyone and knows about everything and everyone + is infinitely
intelligent.
so what i want you to think about, especially the jesus freaks, is that jesus, mohammed and many others
were messengers for the one god and not to be worshipped. god is to be worshipped, not the prophets, which
doesn't mean they aren't especially honorable and faithful devotees + servants of god.
now if you have like a relationship with jesus, thats probably good... but please i just dare you to think.
you have to remind yourself god is one god and at one. it may be mentioned that god is one being beyond human
comprehension.. i also heard god is above such things like having a son.
be aware by whom and when the bible was written and think about that. to me it seems there are many lies and a lot of deluded individuals on the planet that have been going on since religion was/is used a lot as a tool for control.
alright fellow psychonauts, use your brain, eyes, ears and what have you!!! may peace be with you and god bless you!!!
all glory belongs to the lord!!!

peace :D