Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ecstacy?

KillerDentist

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Juil 2010
All right, so me and one other friend, who I have been very good friends with for about 12 years, we want to do x together on the 4th of july. And we are buying 3 pills for 30 dollars. We were just going to take 1 and a half each. Is that about right for my first experience? and his as well.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yup
1 pill may be enough but 1.5 won't be a bad thing

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008

{this is a repost from another thread to do with first MDMA experiences}

Here's some extra advice.

1.) Pills take a LONG time to start working properly, sometimes hours. So don't take more until you've given them three hours or so to do something. Especially if it's your first time, since you can't judge how strong they are by taste or their initial effects yet. If you eat more, you could catapult yourself into being sick.

2.) I would suggest you don't mix drugs until you've tried them both separately.

3.) Drinking too much water while you're sitting still can be as bad as drinking too little when dancing. If you're sitting down or just wandering around a bit, you'll only need a can of coke or something every two hours or so, just like normal.

4.) The drug will entirely wipe out your sense of hunger for 12-18h, along with your sense of thirst and ability to fall asleep. It's an extremely powerful effect that you just won't experience in normal life. You'll have to force yourself to eat and drink.

5.) If you start feeling shitty after 6h plus, it's probably because you've forgotten to have something to eat or drink. Force yourself to eat something. Swallowing dry food will be hard, so something slippery and easy to swallow is good, e.g. jelly, yogurt or something like that. Your body will also be getting tired if you've kept it awake all night and into the next day, so that can create negative feelings.

6.) Try to eat and drink things that are sugary, because you won't want to eat or drink much at all. E.g. cans of coke, fruit juice, sweets. I don't like energy drinks on it myself, they feel all nasty and chemically.

7.) DO NOT DRINK BEERS. This not only counteracts the point of taking the drug, it can make you feel EXTREMELY shitty. Some users will drink when the effects start wearing off, but being drunk before they start is a BAD plan.

8.) DO NOT take it if you're on anti-depressants or any other form of psychiatric medication. Or any prescription medicine for that matter. A lot of medicines, anti-depressants in particular, will block the pathways that break down the drug and the recycling of neurotransmitters. That sounds like a good thing, but it's not. It can either leave you feeling fucking terrible or hospitalize you.

9.) If you're diabetic, you need to take serious care with your food and insulin, or you'll forget and mess up your blood sugars.

10.) There are a small percentage of people who can't breakdown MDx, so the levels get too high in their bloodstream, making them feel very sick and effectively 'overdose' on normal amounts. It's normal to feel a little sick in the first hour or two of eating the drug, but it shouldn't last for six hours. If it does, don't take anymore.

11.) If it is the correct drug and you've eaten any significant amount of it, your pupils will look like saucers and you'll look like an alien. People will be able to see it, e.g. your parents.

11 a, section 12, subheading f.) If you're not on medication, aren't one of those few people who can't break it down and aren't diabetic, it's reasonably difficult to actually kill yourself by accident. You'd have to eat around ten times more than most people can manage. Which WILL make you throw up. A lot of people who end up in hospital as suspect overdoses aren't going to die, they're just going to be sick. And a dealer isn't going to sell you ten times more than normal for the same price, you can be sure of that.

11, another bit.) A common negative side effect of amphetamine based drugs (which MDMA belongs to) is jaw clenching. If you've taken enough, you'll end up chewing the inside of your mouth and tongue, which can make it very sore the next day. Your jaw can also end up aching for a day or two from clenching your teeth together. Try chewing gum or putting something between your teeth. I used to stick the tip of my tongue between my front teeth a lot. Your brain will still sense the tip of your tongue is getting squashed too much, so it'll stop clenching your jaw so much.

11, the edit.) Eating less drugs is a good idea until you've done it a few times and can deal with any sick feelings, because it's a reasonably expensive and trickier to find drug. So taking too much and throwing it up (like alcohol) is a waste (unlike alcohol).

11, an edit after others have replied.) KEEP YOUR CHEEKS OUT FROM BETWEEN YOUR BACK TEETH. You'll subconsciously do it and they'll end up looking like a mental patients. E.g. bite on them. Suck on a lollipop, stick a pencil or pen between them or something to make sure your teeth can't bite together. Or use the tongue trick in public.

12.) The drug will make you get very friendly, trusting and sexually charged up. Try to take care.

KillerDentist

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Juil 2010
Haha, the more the better! Until you die. But hey maybe thats the best experience? We wouldn't know, would we? Lol but anyways, thanks for all the help you guys! I believe I am getting it tomorrow. What does the pill look like? So I don't get skeeted. If it even has a 'default' look to it.. Lol But I highly doubt I will get ripped, because I have been buying from this guy for while, but only weed. So I need to know, just in case..

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
you can have blue green white grey pills with an x a dolphin an obama a cali a heart indentation in it. You can get capsules too...

There is no way of knowing, besides chemical tests, whether you have good mdma.

KillerDentist

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Juil 2010
Haha, well lets just hope that it is an x. Then I will definitely have confidence in it :D but yeah thanks dude, I kind of figured that there would be no indication. But yeah, I see a lot of reports about people doing it and being amazed by the sky, one guy even said, "If there would have been fireworks that night, when I was looking in the sky, it would have been like a 4D movie coming in at me on sand!!!" Whatever that means. Which also, I have been confused. Does E make you hallucinate at all? What type of drug is it considered? Stimulant I guess? I don't know.

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
E is MDMA, which standard for...

3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methyl alphamethylphenethylamine

The end part can be shortened to,

3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methyl
amphetamine

E is an amphetamine, so it's a stimulant yes. And it's related to things like amphetamine (speed / whizz) and meth, but it's far superior for most of us.

If I take any significant quantity, it can make me hallucinate a little yes. But it isn't like tripping on mushrooms, where everything is distorting, changing colors and breathing. It's more subtle.

Amphetamine won't do much of that to me, even if I take a lot of it.

E also has quite a distinct taste. The only way I can describe it is that it tastes kind of nasty. Some people might say bitter, like at the back of the tongue bitter, but it's not sour or tangy. The taste is very synthetic like, like a kind of plastic.

Amphetamine is kind of similar, but it absolutely stinks like a chemistry experiment gone wrong and tastes so fucking foul I can't swallow it unless it's wrapped in something.

If you've never had anything like those before, you could mix the two up relatively easily. Both based on the smell, taste and effects. But MDMA feels much more deep and meaningful, you'll see the importance and meaning of things better, and be able to empathize with someone as if you'd experienced what they're talking about yourself.

KillerDentist

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Juil 2010
Okay, is it spiritual at all?

And I once heard, on a youtube video or something that with MDMA, you have closed eye hallucinations? She said that she really liked X, because if she closed her eyes, she could see whatever she wanted. Can that really happen? Only on a high dose?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Ive had quite strong visuals on high doses, and on small ones there were visuals but nothing in comparison.

KillerDentist

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Juil 2010
Okay, well on 1.5 each will these visuals be strong? I don't see 1.5 as a high dosage really, from what little I know about MDMA. I realize that it all depends on the purity though, so that may be impossible to tell. I did $10 a pill if that helps. But will I at least have some visuals?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
dont know till you try it!

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
You might have some, but probably with your eyes closed.

MDMA isn't a seriously trippy drug, it's moderately hallucinogenic but nowhere close to shrooms and things like that. People don't really take it to trip visually. You'll know why they do after trying it.

The tripping for most people is in response to patterns of light. So, if you're at a club, glowsticks, led's or laser will be particularly vibrant and might have trails on them.

But I've never seen people crawling around in walls, faces everywhere, circus things or other strange things like that with pills, only with mushrooms.

The most realistic hallucination I've had with it was when I switched the lights off to go to bed and thought I could see people in the room with me, cast by the shadows. But that wasn't too difficult to ignore.

tregar

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Sept 2008
The only time you might see visuals develop is to stare into clouds in the sky or stare into a video of the world from outer space...look into the cloud cover and you should seen the clouds start to form highly develop detailed images of ancient civilizations, castles, people, you name it...but that only really happens on higher doses only. You're better off taking acid or mescaline for visuals as you would have to take too much E to start to see things, and even then, images will only form when staring into say cloud covers. Try not to ever take any more than 300mg in a night...for example: 120 for the 1st dose, then 1.5 hour later only 70 to 90mg or less, then the last dose should be only 70 to 90mg or less...do not take a 4rth dose, stop at the 3rd dose. Would be much better off not even taking a 3rd dose. Take a 500mg of vitamin C ester about 45 minutes after your 1st dose, it has been shown in animal studies to break down all of the free radicals which are produced in the brain, and there is quite a bit of free radical production, that is the only thing you need to concentrate on, as far as extra supplements to take....also take another 500mg of vitamin C ester pill before going to bed, take it along with about 6 to 8 prunes at the same time before going to sleep, prunes are the fruit which contain more natural anti-oxidants than any other fruit, so load up on anything with lots of natural anti-oxidants before sleeping. You will feel considerably better the following day by taking two vitamin c pills the night before and a bunch of prunes.

Free radicals are not good to have hanging around in the brain, so take supplements and food which have been shown in studies to completely wipe them out. The next day, a really great supplement to drink immediately upon waking up is Twinlab's choline cocktail, it contains (per 4 tablespoons of the powder mixed in juice): vitamin A 1100 iu, vitamin C 1000mg, vitamin E 500 iu, vitamin B6 25mg, folic acid 800 mcg, vitamin B12 1000 mcg, pantothenic acid 100mg, choline 500mg, phosphatidylserine complex, guarana seed extract, DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol bitrate) 100mg, L-caritine 100mg, ginkgo biloba leaf extract 60mg, CoQ10 15mg, huperzine A 25mcg. That will really help nurse your brain back to complete health, blood-flow, and alertness. Also drink lots of tea the next day instead of soda, as tea is very high in anti-oxidants too. It all has to do with upping the levels of anti-oxidants in the brain, the difference you feel the next day is like night and day, it makes a huge difference, so keep your brain and body healthy. There's more to life than taking E so get out in the sunshine and enjoy life during the day and by sunset by taking trips to nearby parks, recreation centers, go swimming alot (the best job I ever had was being a lifeguard, now that I'm all grown up I really miss it)....and/or you could just plain walk from one end of a shopping mall to the other end, but not taking any breaks to eat food, workout and exercise/run to feel good naturally. If you look good you feel good inside, it helps. Also don't forget to feed the spiritual side of yourself, read and meditate/pray, we are all here for only one purpose, and that is to glorify and serve the one who created you (you're real Father in Heaven)...that is what the meaning of life is...you do have a purpose here, and to love those around us like we love ourself. If you have lost your spiritual way, then taking a psychoactive sacrament such as mescaline will show you how to feel and be like a kid again and enjoy nature and get in touch with your spiritual side, this often then leads to reading and meditation and prayer. Life is going to throw you lots of curveballs, myself I've lived thru 2 natural disasters, lost a loved one, injured myself several times, and lost everything I owned to floods and fires twice while having no insurance either time. It's not what you own that matters, it's what's in your heart.

If you don't allready have a pet, then get one, walking and/or running a dog is great exercise, not only do you loose weight and stay fit by playing and running with your dog, but dog owners have been shown to be generally healthier and have less stress than non-pet owners. They bring a lot of joy to your life.