Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Eating Hash

marcdavison

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mai 2004
I was wondering about people buzz from eating hash. I've ate it a few times before but I think it's strongest when steeped in hot water and drank.

I did it once at about 12:30am and in the morning I was stoned at school... all morning. sweet or what

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
You can find a lot of recepies in the net about it, but I think the best way is with butter, but I cant be more precise right now...

I like hash cakes... and the high is high and strong...

Not for beginners I think!

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Cosmic Yoghurt !! Pour a little bit of oil on a spoon, put hash in it, heat it up with a lighter, and put it in the yoghurt !!

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
And it's not for beginners, that's true !! /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ram6

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juil 2003
never heard of the cosmic yoghurt... it seems real fun /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
It is ! But, as I said, not for beginners !! Wear a helmet !

/forum/images/graemlins/thud222.gif /forum/images/graemlins/tonofbricks.gif

benny25

Banni
Inscrit
25 Mar 2004
WHY DO YOU NEED TO WEAR THE HELMET, ALSO IS THE EFFECT MUCH DIFFERENT AS TO SMOKING HASH THROUGH A WATER PIPE, BONG, ECT, WOULD BE INTRESTED IN WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ON THAT,

TIME TO FLY

ROADRUNNER151.

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
i did eat raw hash once in school. First i did swallow like 1,5 gram and waited like 30 mins and nothing did happend so i did eat like 3 more g.
lol it tookt a while but then i got so damn fucked st0ned for long. i didint think it would work any good so i did eat like 4,5 gram. i got so stoned i did go home from school and it did taste shitt when you eat it raw.
sorry how i spell im finnish /forum/images/graemlins/thud222.gif

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Don't see much hashish here in the states anymore. As a kid we use to use a safety pin through an album cover "thats a record cover" and light a small brick then place a large glass over it and wait for it to fill with smoke. Tip the glass a bit and inhale the smoke. Nothing is wasted that way.. /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gifs well except what was intended anyway /forum/images/graemlins/pint.gif

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
i only see hash here in sweden and no pot

SiX

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2003
==> marc

for the cosmic yoghourt, how many time I must heat my spoon??? does the oil boil or not?
thanks !

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Just heat it up 1 time, be carefull not to burn the hash !! You will see when the hash desolves in the oil, (it gets real dark brown) then it's ready !

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Or here !!

/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Haschish Youghurt
One of my favourite recipes is This Youghurt-Mix for advanced Stoners.

Prepare in a teaspoon enough high quality haschisch for a decent spliff. Add a small amount of cooking oil into the spoon so that it covers all the hasch. Then heat the spoon with a lighter for about 2 minutes. The cooking oil will start to bubble and become cloudy with a dark colour. The oil extracts the THC from the hash and 'brings it to the surface'. When all the hash has dispersed into the oil, have a youghurt ready prepared. Dip the spoon, with its contents, into the yoghurt and stir. Leave for 5 minutes to let it disperse into the youghurt, however if you can't wait that long, eating instantly is still alright. When finished, throw away youghurt carton and prepare for the tour !

1. Let the oil/hasch mixture cool before mixing to avoid curdling the youghurt.
2. Use as little oil as possible so as not to impair the youghurt's flavour.
3. To much haschish is better than to little. Allways.

4.If you only have one spoon, let it cool man, before diving in !

Yeah, Try this Daniel E. !

SiX

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2003
yeah thanks ! I've tried this this week end and it was very effective !
I use the dose of two good spliff, it was strange when I heat it... After I ate the cosmic yoghourt, wait 1 hour, and after i was too stoned !I think it has least 4 hours, and the trip was not the same than when smoking. I have event believed thatt a plant moved at a moment, the flowers were like spirals moving !!! And i was really not actif !
try this, this is very good !

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Hell yeah, next time I come across some hash I'm gonna try this out.

SiX

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2003
sure dan_knugs, try this yoghourt !!!! this is really effective ! (and when you heat the oil/shit you have the feeling to be in the trainspotting movie... but this is amazing to see how the shit mix with the oil...)
try this...

lukelaan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mai 2004
Boil some milk, add some butter, boil some more. Add some Hash, and boil it some more. Cool down the substance and drink it. This stuff makes you feel soooo relaxt, try it!!! I've had some really good experiences with this!