Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Eating Hash

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It all really depends on the strength of the hash. How much do you smoke in one evening of this hash? If it's weak stuff, 1.5 grams can be okay, I guess. But I've whited out on 0.4 grams. Just cannot recall 2 hours. This was kind of uncomfortable, as I wasn't really wanting to get that. You can of course bug out, but other than that there is really nothing that can harm you.

Taking XTC with it is really something I have never thought of. The hash itself can be very spiritual, and I usually feel VERY open, so no use for XTC for me. Dancing on oral hash can be the same as dancing on XTC. Talking dito. But you can try. If this is your first time on oral hash I wouldn't recommend combining it, though, see what it does on its own first and figure out how sensitive you are for this.

Maybe you can search the vaults of erowid.org for a trip report on the combination of MDMA and oral marijuana/hash.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Just finished preparing my yogourt, I finally decided to go for the whole 1.5g. I got 3 pills of very weak XTC (a friend of mine took 4 and says he felt like he took a half). Maybe hes just very unsensitive, cause I found the exact same pills on ecstasydata, and they still have 53mg of MDMA per pill. It's weak, but if he took 4 that means he had 200mg, and that is a good dose... So I'm gonna drop two at once and then wait till both the XTC and the hash come up b4 deciding if I take the third. BTW that yogourt looks to be anything but tasty XD

Those are the pills I'm talking about:

http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1591

EDIT: As I thought, the taste was awful. Anyone know how long it takes before coming up?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
don't be surprised if it takes 2 hours or more...

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
So. How was it?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Marvelous. 20 minutes after eating the yogurt, I could feel a very slight feeling. The effect slowly, VERY slowly increased until it reached a peak after about an hour and a half. The effect wasn't as strong as I expected though... But maybe I will try eating pot instead of hash next time, cause weed defenitely makes a stronger effect on me than hash when I smoke it, so I guess it could be the same when I eat it... but still it was pretty cool, 15 minutes after the hash reached its peak the ecstasy kicked in (it took about 1 hour before it kicked in oO could this have something to do with the presence of hash in my stomach at the same time?), and as I thought the pills were weak, I had taken 2 at once and it felt like I had only taken one good pill. All in all it was a wonderful experience, I couldn't stop smiling and talking for 3 hours lol, then the E started to come down I calmed down :P.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
WTF!? Someone’s pussy-whipped...

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
To continue on the same subject: I'd like to know easy methods for eating pot :) I mean something as easy as the cosmic yogurt

Roeligan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
space cake, or just raw eating (tastes terriblly dry)

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Let some chocolate milk simmer, grind up the hash, put it in and wait for it to dissolve, usually doesn't take more than 10 minutes.

Hashomel is my favourite way of consuming hash, orally.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Roeligan a dit:
space cake, or just raw eating (tastes terriblly dry)

Will eating it raw give same effects as space cake or other preparation? Would grinding it and mixing it with ice cream work?

Roeligan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Psychoid a dit:
Will eating it raw give same effects as space cake or other preparation? Would grinding it and mixing it with ice cream work?

I think it will give less effects then spacecake, because when in spacecake the thc is dissolved in oil and therefore easy to take up for your gastric system.

When you bake the bud in some oil it will be taken up better.
You could bake the bud in some oil, put some chocolate in it to melt en then have a 'dame blanche' (vanilla icecream topped with chocolate sauce).
Never tried this btw, and I think your chocolate sauce will be a bit crunchy and have a burned leave taste. I still think hash is better to eat

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Yes exactly as Roeligan says... THC has good solubility in most organic solvents. So if you dissolve it in fat or oil (in stead of your body still having to do so) it is taken up alot faster into your system.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
So if i just pot my pot in powder, put it in oil, heat it up and then put it in yogurt or ice cream or something like that, it should give better effect? The taste doesn't really matters to me.

Roeligan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
yeah, It think that would work, at least a bit
Good luck and happy tripping!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A little fat = yoghurt or ice cream plus a little sugar plus powdered hash . You have to cook grass to make it oraly effective . The more hash and the less total amount of other substances you eat the faster and the stronger it comes on . Do it on an empty stomach . Expect to be somewhere between being very relaxed and going to sleep .

After you come up a half a gramm of ecstacy on top is GOOD once in a while . Especialy if you have sex .

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Yeah the first time I ate hash (cosmic yogurt), and the only time in fact, I took a pill of ecstasy and god that was a fucking great experience