Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dxm again :)

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Sorry for the length, but this is pretty funny I thought, just try to read it, I don't want to have written all of this for nothing lol

I did a high dose of dxm for the third time with a friend last weekend, and this trip was EXTREMELY different than every other time. Me and a friend stayed at my house for the night and dosed around 10:30PM, we took 700mg. What made this trip different honestly I think was the mountain dew. We drank 6 of the mountain dews(I say 6 because when I woke up the next morning, all the soda cans laying everywhere from the 12 pack were half empty. None of them were finished.. lol) but it was the most fun I have had in awhile! Everything we said we knew was supposed to be funny, but I wasn't trippping too hard this time like every other time. I could walk.. I mean I 'could' I still fell down sometimes and ate shit. But it didn't matter I laughed every time. I remember me and my friends conversations, normal dxm junk like "You know man, I really love everyone:D" but I also remember having serious conversations too. We were just like little kids. My sister who didn't even know we were tripping and she was about 10 feet away from me in the other room, just behind the door, I went out there with her and her friend watching TV, and said "You guys are HORSE! HAHAHAHAHAHA" I was almost peaking too.. But I didn't care if she knew, I was just perfect feeling I thought.. I would even walk to the bathroom passed them, we kept refering to my sister and her friend as 'my sisters' whether me or miles be talking. If I wanted to go to the bathroom and said it to him, he would say, "No my sisters are right there." I would say it too.. Anyways we stayed up literally ALL night.

Some really funny things happened though. First, we left his pack of cigarettes at his house, just because we didn't want to be stupid and just smoke in my room getting our asses caught. So come 4AM, we are tripping, just dosed again at 400mg (We took ALOT of dxm that night...) and we looked for his cigs in my room for a good half hour, until we realized SHIT THEY ARE AT YOUR HOUSE!So, we thought of solutions. Then Miles(my friend who I always trip dxm with:D) suggested "HEY! I have a great Idea, lets sneak out and go get them, my house is right down the street!" So I thought it was a brilliant idea :D, we then stumbled to the slide door to go out the back, and he was laying on the ground and squirming, as I was jumping sticking my arms out like a t-rex(lots of this happened, because we literally felt like we were in outer space, and moving like certain animals or just moving at all made us all giddy and warm inside..) until I realized that I could not for the life of me figure out how to open the door.. So we gave up.
another funny thing was that I had to wake up the next morning at like 9AM to take my antibiodic, I have to eat on it too. So we acted asleep when my mom came down at nine, and she woke me up. I remember her in the other room looking at me with this weird look, then I realized that for the past 15 minutes I had just been sitting up looking around in astonishment at the walls.. Then she goes upstairs, so I quickly follow so that she doesn't see me walk, becase then I would get caught RIGHT AWAY. So she is doing something at the sink when I get up, so I wobble to my chair in my kitchen and pull it out making sure I aimed my butt right to sit so I don't iss and fall on my ass. I get on the chair, and my mom gives me a granola bar and a milk and my pill. I eat, with the food falling out of my mouth and somehow manage to eat most of it, take my pill, and drink my milk, then I say Im gonna go back to bed, as she said bye for work. So then I go downstairs to tell my friend that we are good now because no ones home and al he can think about is cigs.
So, we walk to his house, awkwardly ;), and we walk in, get them, then his mom comes out from smoking her cigarette and says, "Miles, when did you come in the door, I didn't even see you?" So mr. miles decides to reply, "I WAS AT IANS!" then his mom just knew right away and miles stared at her with his eyes WIDE open, like he was forcing his eyes open so much to not blink, and it was so GOD DAMN FUNNY. I know exactly how he felt its happened to me too and thats why I got a kick out of it. Then his mom started to mock him saying, "Miles, you dont have to have your eyes wide open.. Thats pretty weird, you are like this miles, 'Oh, mom I'm not up to anything just really amazed with my eyes wide open!' " So then he figures out she finally knows and his face turn into this DEEPLY concerned face, just jaw dropping.. His jaw was DROPPED, and he looked at me with the concerned face, then looked at her, then back at me, and at her, back and forth, making me laugh the whole time.. And meanwhile his mom is talking to him, so we leave, and she says "Bye guys, be careful a cop lives in that house right there.." And then miles just chuckles as we walk out the door.
on the way back, we stop at our friend harrys house, and he has his shirt off and is on the phone. So we walk to the door and he comes out like 'hey guys.' then we both hugged him telling him how much we fucking loved im for like 5 m minutes and left. He thought it was hillarious and he was talking to his mom at the time, just alughing into the phone at us. I heard her say 'are they high or something?' and he goes 'HAHAHAHAHA no mom they are just messing around! LOLOL' and if she knew we were, he would be in deep shit. Even though all of that, he still thought it was hillarious that just proves how funny that moment was lol

But after miles left, I dosed at 350mg (all I had left) And took a nap in the middle because the weed was making me tired. This trip WAS like the others. I was in my room talking to bears, then I opened my eyes and said REALLY loud "I MUST GO TO BE HEALED FORM THE BEAR SHAMAN!!!!!!!!!" and freaked out.. I thought I could see with my eyes closed, that always happens to me on dxm hehe :)

But anyways thats about it, it was a fun trip! I really dont get why people don't like dxm, it is one of my favorite drugs just to do by far.. On low doses you can act alright and you are really happy, its like being drunk, but being super happy, and free feeling.. Lol I dunno the report is what it is :D

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
So there was a man, and he took some dxm and his name was ian maples as his name ept getting repeated over and over again continousilly typing as if a chain were broken in the outskirts of town under the rock of a wooden vagine. I love military conduct as if it were the tit of my mothers milk drop visualizer. Splinters on the dick refereance does not refer to allsions as if thought otherwise. I love xavier and voices in my head of dxm tells me the xavier dxm ness. I love ensts that birds live in and eat weird voices that my friend makes who sees the shadown of his mouth moiving seeing his own mouth like the dude in the court that is like dew dew dwe stop writing what I am saying and what I am sayin fuck you.anyting else? Ian replied, yes maam herbashirber on the curber my miles shogwagerthersmercoolio. Did I say that out loud or was it a earthuake stop typing what I am saying nigger you stop it you stop it ian until you get your mohawk back you cannot type what I am saying ya jew fro I cant find what I wasnt to lsiten too, break my head on the computer framer.As milesthretaened to go to sleep, I punched him in his mouth fred flynn stones on saturday. A crater hit by a misssile. MILES. stupid nigger. nigger. nigger.nigger.nigger.nigger there is a hole in my stomachhol in the stomach of the shot man. Bullet in the stomach blasterish. if it takes long ever i will kill your mutgha.

This was something I wrote on this trip lol
It was saved as 'lotherd'