Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Duality

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
This is my predicament, forever:

Consciousness is an illusions (not because we can't understand it) due to the fact that we are just animate objects, with a feedback system, that can be judged by multiple components of the brain simultaneously, giving this 'image' and feeling of thought.

Consciousness is a product of the mind, is governed by the laws of physics, and is not random, however has freedome through time.

Consciousness is seperate from the body, from the brain, and only interacts via some membrane of mind <=> body.

I really am getting tired of thinking about thinking... Bout to just call it even and let the flowers smell nice & the world turn.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Okay, so I am exhuasted, and so I'll try to keep this short:

Adrianhaffner: "The modern mind is in complete disarray. Knowledge has stretched itself to the point where neither the world nor our intelligence can find any foot-hold. It is a fact that we are suffering from nihilism." - A famous Camus quote, that I think will help with this point. I'm not denying that asking for things, or actually just focusing on things, will get things done. I'm not talking about that Secret book bullshit, I'm saying an actual breakdown of goals, and the necessary steps to achieve those goals increases your likelihood of success. But, that's where I draw the line, in realizing that some things don't bend to my whim no matter how much I focus on them. I can't bring something back to life, I can't bend spoons with my mind (man have I been trying), and the only way I can bend time is to change my mind, not time itself. So, basically I agree with you over the realization of possible things, but when you start going out of the realms of your own capabilities, you become so jaded with negative results, that your left in a world full of nihilists. A good example would be a bunch of kids growing up, thinking they can fly, or be invisible, or cast spells, but when that dream goes away they become harsher then any child who "was normal", because they thought they had something real, but a reality and a concept are way different. Sorry if this is "rant-ish" but it is a lot to cover.

IJC: I think we are on the same wavelength when it comes to your point about "you shaping your experience of others". I agree with that completely. But I also think _Avatar_ has a point in that we are connected, not in a meaningless data sort of way, but a living, breathing, autonomous piece that has free will of sorts, but swings between the abysses of the universe, and the center of Creator.

Okay, I'm too exhausted. More to come later.

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
IJesusChrist a dit:
Could you elaborate on 'ultimate creative perspective'?
The ultimate creative principle. Well, can't really elaborate on it, 'cause it's unfathomable and ineffable. But I was referring to any type of experience or vision of "the source of creation", "the original of all", "the eternal process of unfolding", "God" etc. It may be DNA or Big Bang related visions, or experienced as the "Void" from which everything emanates.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I think my trips are fundamentally based on psychological paradoxes, which is where I get my "god" from... its indeed internal, not external, but the internal is simply controlling the external, the same way north korea governs its people. :rolleyes:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
the internal seems to control the external and the external to control the internal. a dual communication builds the basis for a sufficient information exchange to regulate occuring and re-occuring information voids that appear to have an attraction mechanism for the supposedly missing kind of information. the void occurs in infinite long seeming DNA strings and is being noticed specially in such locations by human beings and other DNA-coded beings. however the void occurs also in a lot of other different locations and non-locations. and it is the void were the concept of duality plays out and can become apparent like it already is on a vast amount of scales and it is when it shows that we may realize the building blocks that utilize information to build upon and of course the void to build "in". so the ultimative concept of perception builds the steps for the stairs that imagination uses to ascend to higher realms or is it the other way round??? i dunno, but if i knew i would tell my imagination and perception to go up the stairs carefully in order to not create mutual disturbances and a shared downfall in order to prevent/avoid too much unnecessary pain. imho its the sick conception of control of the internal that creates much of that, butthe external unknowing of that also creates pain, as it is being fed with violent vibrations from within what is it, what it will give back then most likely??? yay u guessed it!!! ;)

peace :weedman:

Psychostain

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Oct 2007
I didn't bother to read other replies, but here's my view.
Basically, everyday perception of the world it is a type of autoprogrammed reflex to all your neural stimulus. As i'm sure all you know a newborn baby doesen't have depth perception´, because s/he hasn't needed it ever before. As you grow up, your brain learns to sort all the constant stimulus to give you cohesient wiev of the world: your brain starts to ignore everything that seems useless. NOW when you radically alter your perception with for example some powerful substance a lot of stuff that used to be blocked by your neural firewall start slipping in your mind and everything gets "really weird".

In short: what most call reality, is just stripped down version of reality, created by endless mental and neural conditioning. It's not the whole truth, its a simplified version of the truth.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
thats perfectly correct psychostain, but yeah, there are still some unexplained issues...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
ok supposedly that simplified version of the truth also appears to be of a obvious subjective nature.
anyways what seems to be the case is that all of your minds "have created all of that".
this seems like a trivial fact, but nevertheless true, as whatever it is you happened to perceive at any time, really IS being recreated in your minds, or reflected if that suits you more.
what i think is that, perception requires duality and therefore what we have in our heads would be more like a reflected version of a original duality.
it's there constantly: light and dark coming as day and night ...etc etc

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
darkwolf, i know this was a while ago, the topic got lost in my clutter actually, but i was wondering, why would one design an experiment that they already know to be impossible, yet still expect some sort of results? ... it's totally counter productive. into the unknown, not into the known.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
how can you expect an outcome from an impossible experiment, while having a definition of "experiment" that makes sense logically??

if you are pointing more towards the question of a omnipotent all-creator, then i ask you this: would such a omnipotent god be able to create a stone he/she/it could not lift???

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
BrainEater a dit:
how can you expect an outcome from an impossible experiment, while having a definition of "experiment" that makes sense logically??

if you are pointing more towards the question of a omnipotent all-creator, then i ask you this: would such a omnipotent god be able to create a stone he/she/it could not lift???

thats what im saying, except that you are the omnipotent all creator.
keep in mind, i said experiment, because he is referring to trying to test things. things that simply are not possible. i see what you are saying but it is not necessary for you to correct me here braineater.

the mind gives you a LOT of elbow room. dont mistake that for reality is all. mental possibilities are not physical possibilities, they are mental possibilities. i dont see how fantasy (without ADDED negativity) makes people nihilistic, that is a personal point of view.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
alright! so it's a question of whether "god is dead" or not?? i guess you know friedrich nietzsche and how he supposedly walked the path to the grave. don't get me wrong tho, i just try to communicate in dialogue way, instead of talking past the conversation partner. i think i see your point and i agree with you. i am indeed the omnipotent all creator. nevertheless i suppose i would need to ascribe the same attribute to you. open your eyes and you shall see!!!!!!!!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
i dont