Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Druid's fantasy

G

Invité
I've taken a 6 pills dose more than two hours ago, and i can't feel anything, what's the matter?

Swoosh

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Déc 2005
I have also tried Druids Fantasy. I swallowed six caps in 2.5 hours. I definitely noticed some changes. Colours intensified and I felt good.
I watched TV and it seemed more 3D than before.
When I went to outside, colours were really bright and things felt more - howcould I say it - fantasy like.
I didn't care what was going to happen because everything would be fine with me. Things seemed also more humorous than normally.
I liked Druid's fantasy quite a lot.
You should not drink lots of alcohol while consuming those pills because alcohol (drunk state) takes the effect away.
If six caps aren't working for you at all, then there is something wrong with the pills or you.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
That is sometimes very strange and happens alot with all different kind of herbs. Some people have great experiences with them, other do not feel a thing. Perhaps its also the dose with these kind of things. There made of herbs and the strength of herbs is not aways the same.

SkunkPower

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Déc 2005
Hi, This product sounds very interesing. Do you know if it is legal in the USA?

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Legal , probably yes, but I know that customs can be very difficult with these kind of products. The ingredients are : Morning Glory, Kava Kava, Sweet Flag,

The Kava Kava is not legal in Holland , the rest is legal almost everywhere , but again this does most of the times not mean it won't be intercepted by customs.

G

Invité
I still don't advice anyone to take them, I took 12 of them (that's twice the maximal dose) and haven't felt anything BUT a strong nauseau that preventend me from getting any sleep...

(Pssssst Rutger, look at your privates messages, sent you one 5 or 6 days ago :wink: )

Swoosh

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Déc 2005
Interesting. For me and my friend it really did work. legs felt so funny I had to smile all the time. bright colours, bright lights and all that. It was like mild LSD. maybe we just got good caps. we drank alcohol with those pills, but not much, maybe little amount of alcohol boosts it. I dont know.

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
Do you also trip from these caps or only hallucinate?

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Druid doesnt worth the money if you are pschonaut in progress,and ololiuqui,Ipomea is the best in LSA family and HBW is the hardest-high potent and poisonus.I would like eat the whole Datura trought the month than eat LSA.It only gives you light colour finesse.But how do you feel-sick,vomiting,confused,if you are girl and have fetus 50% is probability that you will have misscearidge.LSA is even in hippy era left behind after some XP.Try LSA and see-you will know what Im just say.There is better ways to find yourself inside trust me-I have try that seeds, :toimonster:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Smaller doses of Morning Glory seeds (30-100 seeds) have a nice relaxing effect on me, combined with some alcohol I think I once felt some kind of clarity that wasn't the alcohol alone. No tripping, though...
I don't know how many LSA seeds are in druids fantasy, but I had an LSA extract of 400 Morning Glory seeds recently and it was trippy (however not a strong trip in my opinion) but my blood pressure and heart rate was uncomfortably high, so I didn't like it too much.

I like the relaxing effect of some 30-100 seeds though. Makes me feel cozy and I can go to sleep easily.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
That is what I have sad.LSA is poisonus to your body,halu is for me side effect.LSA is part of ergotamin wich can make gangrena,deadly poison state.All in all LSA is hiting the body with 95% and 5% is what every store wich sells LSA seed describe(hard trip-LSA is similar to LSD-BULLSHIT)!!! 8)

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
i experienced nausea with hbw.....but with morning glory it's different...now I must puke right after having eaten them 'cause it's so disgusting when it's in powder form! but it's not all I have eaten (approx 400-500 seeds) that gets out so I still get effects that are similar to a small dose of shrooms but with no real visual distortion (maybe some close eyed visuals) and with no nausea
also the day after I am super heavy and it sux..but the effect is there and it's cheap ;)
now i have a good mush source so I won't take them again...beurk

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
LSA is poisonus to your body,halu is for me side effect.LSA is part of ergotamin wich can make gangrena,deadly poison state.

LSA is not the same as ergotamine, if it was we'd all be dead I guess ;)
It is a related chemical substance, but that doesn't mean it's poisonous like ergotamine. LSD is made from ergot and it's not poisonous at all - being chemically related doesn't mean it has the same effect.

However I agree: shrooms are a much better entheogenic substance than LSA!

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Ergot(Clavicaps purpurea) is parasit on rye,and this shrooms contain isoergin and other isomers.And its not some kind of high lethal poison-only make you sick-biger dose death.You have to take dont know for sure but amount near 2-3 grams.ergotamin in 200mg is given against migrena so its is not poison but medicine.But little exchange in ergotamine molecule can make higly potent poison.I have read a book about it and LSA is isomer with highliy potent poison efect.Change chemstry of brain and body for long tracks-like THC-whant to get out of organism,LSD can make flashbacks after 20years so think what high LSA mase is doing to your body.But its on you. 8)

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
LSD can make flashbacks after 20years so think what high LSA mase is doing to your body.But its on you. 8)

Anything can produce flashbacks, for it's a psychological effect and has nothing to do with chemicals "lurking in your system". There is a good chapter about it in Shulgin's TiHKAL, for example.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Leave Shoulgin behind, ACID is in many studys showed that its molecule crystalise in brain and have the most potent shizofrenic and flashback ability. Cool

Who financed those studies? The FDA or the DEA?
Studies can be very wrong, I don't believe any studies about drugs which were financed by governments (especially the US government). They also released a study about MDMA which claimed that it reduces the serotonine in your brain by about 40% from only one-time use. Other scientists have proven it wrong, but the myth is still around...

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
Leave Shoulgin behind, ACID is in many studys showed that its molecule crystalise in brain and have the most potent shizofrenic and flashback ability. 8)

All the references to this theory I found with some quick snooping seemed to rely on The distribution and metabolism of lysergic acid diethylamide by Axelrod J, Brady Ro, Witkop B and Evarts Ev, from 1957. I was not able to retrieve that study, but according to other references it seems that it doesn't actually include an observation of LSD crystals being deposited in the brain. In fact, that kind of a situation, it seems, has never been observed.

When searching around, one comes on several occasions across a situation where the theory is countered. To provide an example, here is a quote from LSD FAQ by David Honig, last updated in august 2005.

LSD does not form "crystals" that reside in the body to be "dislodged" later, causing flashbacks. LSD is a crystalline solid (though it is unlikely that one would ever have enough to be visible to the naked eye) but it is easily water soluble, thus cannot form bodily deposits. Furthermore, it is metabolized and excreted in hours.

The half-life of LSD in the blood is about three hours, and after two days it's practically impossible to detect any traces of LSD from the body. And even if few, or even few a million molecules could somehow be deposited in the body and then all released at once, it wouldn't be enough to cause a psychedelic reaction.

There is a lot of material about flashbacks and their alleged nature available, but I'm always interested in reading through studies, so if you would provide the names of these "many studies" you referred to I would be very thankful.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
tryptonaut a dit:
Leave Shoulgin behind, ACID is in many studys showed that its molecule crystalise in brain and have the most potent shizofrenic and flashback ability. Cool

Who financed those studies? The FDA or the DEA?
Studies can be very wrong, I don't believe any studies about drugs which were financed by governments (especially the US government). They also released a study about MDMA which claimed that it reduces the serotonine in your brain by about 40% from only one-time use. Other scientists have proven it wrong, but the myth is still around...

Yes cause MDM*.* utillises similar/pseudo serotonin monoamin like serotonin and block real serotonin to enter to neurons by 50%(couse serotonin doesnt produce MDM*.* effect.)This is in our language burned brain after party for 1day to 3months.And its reason why E provoces depression.SSri can protect you against that

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
Yes cause MDM*.* utillises similar/pseudo serotonin monoamin like serotonin and block real serotonin to enter to neurons by 50%(couse serotonin doesnt produce MDM*.* effect.)This is in our language burned brain after party for 1day to 3months.And its reason why E provoces depression.SSri can protect you against that

Say what?

Read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mdma

Comprehend: MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine), most commonly known today by the street name ecstasy or XTC, is a synthetic entactogen of the phenethylamine family whose primary effect is to stimulate the secretion of and inhibit the re-uptake of large amounts of serotonin as well as dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain, causing a general sense of openness, empathy, energy, euphoria, and well-being.

Read: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_info7.shtml

Comprehend: In summary, MDMA effects 5-HT similarly to the way that amphetamines effect dopamine, by inhibiting the reuptake and causing the release of 5-HT. This effect is somewhat similar to the effect that SSRI anti-depressant drugs have.

MDMA primarily manipulates serotonin. There is no magic pseudo-serotonin shit. The flood and reuptake block effect are the cause of the MDMA euphoria, and serotonin is the main component. E does give a rough comedown just like many other stimulants, but that is simply the brain's natural response to being loaded more than normal. That's the price you pay for fun.

Please, review your sources carefully before posting.

What Tryptonaut probably meant with the study was that it said that "MDMA permanently reduces serotonin by 40% in your brain after only one use", which is to pharmacology what claiming that moon is made out of cheese would be to astronomy.