Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dream herbs

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Try to fall asleep on a very low dose of San Pedro, you'll be amazed. It prevents you from getting REM movements (these make oblivious) despite the normal total shut down of external sensory which induces an ordinary sleep.

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
i had some vivid dreams after drinking coccoa (powder, not instant) brewed in milk with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and honey.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Had a very intense dream last night. Ate fish in fatty butter, with rice.

The dream was simply awe-inspiring, no lucidity, just amazing at how... in depth in my inner cosmos it really was.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
eating really anything right before bed will promote more vivid dreams (like only a couple small bites can give WILD dreams). as far a lucid goes, i am not too sure. but really anything sugary or fatty, like ice cream, chocolate, honey, any dairy or form of sugar really, i have personally found out to coincide with vivacity and intensity. i've had the most beautiful playscapes and the most haunting of nightmares with simple foods. the content isn't predictable, but intensity, oh yes.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Try ZMA then, it's a stack of Zinc, vitamine B6 and magnesium. Just components which occur in many foods but the supplement has them in high amounts. Keep low calcium levels (avoid diary an hour or more before taking the caps).

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
About foods I meant, nutrients do play an important role in inducing vivid dreams or at least being in able to remember them more bright.

D

dreamer22

Invité
Hey there! Did you have success?
I tried it a few times but i didn´t get any results!? nothing. I´ve read that it is necessary to make a fine powder out of the root and a dosage of about 250mg (1/2 teaspoon) taken every morning without eating something for at least 2 hours would be enough. After three days the results should appear.
Might it be possible that the roots are to old?

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
I had good experiences with mugwort (artemisia vulgaris). Goog things about it are that it grows abundantly in many parts of the world, and that it makes a very tasteful tea.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
Here are some dream potentiates not mentioned in the thread:

Datura inoxia (moonflower) :: FIVE SEEDS are enough for potentiation
Datura stramonium (jimsom weed) :: FIVE SEEDS are enough for potentiation
Melatonin
Peganum harmala (Syrian rue)
Silene capensis (African dream root)

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
SWIM would like to add that elemicin may potentiate dreams as well, however this is uncertain; potentiation may have been a delayed (24 hour) effect from LSD for SWIM

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
so, i did some further reading into zma, sounds like it could be useful for me. my kickboxing training is probably the most intense thing that i've decided to do thus far, and i know that with this higher tier of excercise that i NEED to keep all of my vitamins and minerals replenished and on an even keel, and i know right now that i don't know enough yet to keep them all balanced properly, so a supplement like that would be good to fill in the gaps with, until my funds increase so that i can eat better. im working on it though!

reading a little further, i noticed some things that should prove helpful for everyone, if you care about being healthy at all.

this is a pdf that outlines some good solutions to the nutrient problem that virtually all of us face. all the information contained is entirely practical as well, it sheds light on some really good and efficient alternative sources of vitamins that you might have thought were only available through certain foods

Voir la pièce jointe 4559

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
a well oiled machine means less effort/energy to produce desired results. aka be healthier and lucid dreaming will probably be an easier thing to access, although not specifically just lucid dreams... being healthy makes everything feel like it takes very little effort (a personal firsthand experience)

MindAsh

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2010
ive noticed my most lucid experiences come between waking and sleeping while on a high dose of poppy pod tea (be careful it can be both addictive and deadly!!) but ive noticed that whenever i drink the pod tea and lay down then slip into a trance state i can have full blown lucid dreams and out of body experiences as clear as i see this screen right now. experiment at your own risk tho

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
Hi psychonauts, I'm looking for a little help.

A couple of years ago a friend of mine came across a herbal mix that was called "dreamtime" - it wasn't commercially produced but was mixed by a local herbalist and we think it contained passionflower, acaccia and mullien

the effect of this mix (one bowl of dreamtime immediately followed by a bowl of mj) was extraordinarily strong. Full OEV's very Aztec-like in their geometric shape and full disconnect with reality (but not just that, my friend says his girlfriend turned into a day-glo slug!). Prior to this the strongest psychedelic I'd tried was acid (the shrooms I've had have not been as strong as acid) and this stuff blew it out of the water for visuals!!!! Only lasted about 10 to 15 minutes but by god it's the most powerful trip I've ever had.

Has anyone heard of this "Dreamtime" blend? Does anyone know exactly what's in it and in what proportions?

It was this stuff that got me started on the path to the spirit molecule (a path I'm still trying to find).

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
When I ordered my savlia a year or so ago it came with a small pouch of what looks like a blue and white crushed up flower called Blue Lotus/Blue of the Nile. They said it could be made into tea or added to your favorite smoking mixuture.

Wonder if anyone knows anything about this or has an suggestions on what to do with it. Being that the site that I got it from was very adamant about only selling salvia legally and which states they would and wouldnt ship to I am assuming that this is a legal flower of some kind with some kind of probably minimal mental effects properties.

Just dont wanna dive in head first without some understanding if anyone has any.

Thanks.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
it's ok. extremely subtle effects. i wouldnt recommend smoking it cause its very resinous. it might be good to use a very small portion to extend the life of some other smoked herbs. it's not exciting though. i bought some years ago and still have ounces left over... look shit up on erowid