Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Doing dmt frequently

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
A fair amount of online sources wish to remain secret, closed/invite only. They don't want the advertising.. they don't want to get busted. And it's not just them.. neither do their customers. And yes they can get in very, very serious trouble if they aren't cautious, read up on the dorky DEA's 'operation web tryp' for example.

Anyway Flameboy I do understand.. it's frustrating to have the door to a fascinating world opened only to barely have time to take a glimpse before it snaps shut. But patience, be careful... keep seeking and you will find, or it will find you. Also, unless you live isolated like, on an acreage far out in the country somewhere, chances are pretty high that the right people are around, you simply haven't met them yet (or you have and don't know it).

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
By the way, there are quite good legal alternatives to pure restricted chemicals.

flameboy

Banni
Inscrit
10 Sept 2009
thanks to all who have replied,i do understand the law is a bastard and does not look favourably on such a substance,but i have tried and tried and just cant seem to get a hold of any,previously i got it it via a very good friend of mine who is no longer with us(passed over to the next dimension for good!!!)since then i have been stuck on getting it,but i certainly wont be giving up,a glimpse is all that is needed to follow the path of truth,psychonaut for life.
love and peace to ya all-flameboyd