Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DOC

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Hey guys I have a feeling someone might come in to contact with about 3mg DOC, I'm about to read the reports on Erowid was wondering if anyone had any personal experience?

Trustafari

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Nov 2008
Aurora festival Greece,2 blots of DOC .It kicked me in 30 min,it feels like a trip on mushrooms and amphetamines.I was feeling happy all the time,the music gave me a lot of goosebumps which happens to me only when I'm listening to ma fav. tracks.The problem came when i closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on the visuals,it wasn't like mushrooms,the visuals where kind of out of shape and i couldn't relax,i felt really really annoyed and nervous, feeling of regret came suddenly.Couldn't sleep 2 days after that ,which was good cuz the fest was like 1 week.So if you are searching for a party drug,it will help u endure long time on the dance floor and u gonna enjoy the music,but don't search visuals and spiritual experience.Last thing,Every time when i take mushrooms,i imagine something like a tunnel,there is entrance and after that the tunnel is divided in numerous parts.Each part represent different vision,its strange but that's how it works on me.So with the Doc i saw that same tunnel,but it just didn't a allowed me to get trough.Hope i helped u somehow and sorry for my silly explanation.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Actually, that's a pretty good explanation, thanks. :p

fluoroantimonic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Déc 2008
How about any of the other DOX compounds? Anyone have experience with them? I would be interested to hear about it.

time2poop

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Nov 2008
trustafari hit the nail on the head. very speedy trip, long-lasting. me and a friend took some at an infected mushroom show. the strobes made me light headed as hell, after the show we went back to his place, redosed and spoke gibberish while laughing maniacally for several hours, our irises were pretty much nonexistent. we were speaking gibberish because there was enough energy to want to blabber, but entirely too f**ked up to form sentences properly. felt delirious in a maddening way but had fun with it. after the peak i felt normal like i had not missed a night of sleep (i get tired very easily so this was unusual), the energy was gone, the trip was gone, felt fuzzy headed but pretty normal and could run errands with no problem. got home and napped for a 2-3 hours then woke up and went about my normal business for the rest of the day.

ours was on blotter so i'm not sure how much was on it but we ate 5 blotters a piece, in other words dosage unknown. it was worth it, nothing profound happened, visuals present but nothing impressive. the guy we got it from said don't take more than 2 blotters in a 24 hour period because the last person that did over at his house was tripping for 2 days and trying to swim in the carpet, eventually freaked out. it wasn't anything like that for us though, perhaps that other person was on other compounds too or had been up for awhile (this place seemed to house a lot of meth, which made me not stay long)

only at one point did i feel a spiritual type of trip and it only lasted for 20-30 minutes then it felt like a darkened blanket of stupor cloaked over my brain. the experience was more like a delirious rush instead of any type of psychedelic.

phatass

Inscrit
15 Août 2007
man, i heard DOx is pretty crazy.. like 35 hours of tripping... thats a long time... but curiosity will probably get the better of me sooner or later... and when it does :shock: :shock: :shock: