Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Do you workout??

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
the mind will try and think of any excuse to do something other than stand still. after a while that changes though. it gets easier. as my Sifu says [on moving during standing zen] "monkey mind, monkey mind"
its very usefull for (among other things) developing mental stamina. you learn not to make excuses

Interesting, I will try that out. But I have to work now. And then sleep. And tomorrow I am busy. And then maybe. Maybe next week or next year. :D :P

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
"monky mind monkey mind"

I think this subconsciously triggered me, to just have relived my experience of getting down on all fours like a forever changing animal...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Zen all fours monkey meditation ?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Carebear a dit:
"monky mind monkey mind"

I think this subconsciously triggered me, to just have relived my experience of getting down on all fours like a forever changing animal...

hehe, been there too

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
hehe, been there too

:bear:
( i just cant believe we have this emoticon... :idea: :lol: )

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
Hey finally a thread i can relate to!.. here is a pic of me.. although it is not the one i normally show around! it has something to do with the thread topic..

:oops:

Only spice can corroborate that this is really me so speak up spiceboy!

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Beefcake!

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
the swords are 'kill bill' replicas.. love them... from the famous Hitori HONZO..

A true hitori honzo sword was priceless in the movie.

You probly now who i mean drugless!

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
I'll post a pic of my muscular self here sometime I think :lol:
I only just started (almost a year now) but I have a low fat percentage wich makes the little muscle that I have look pretty cool already :P
I have to add lots more though :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
It was fun at the time...
up.jpg

idiot.jpg

freak.jpg

Tee hee...

reallybadavatar.jpg

Those were pictures from 2006 however. I'm not in shape anymore nowadays. This pic is more recent.

sam6.jpg

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
not bad.. If i was you i would get rid of ALL that hair.. It hides the definition!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I did, but it took away my strength. That's why I'm now growing all my hair again.

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
LOL.... :lol:

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
I love rockclimbing, hiking, camping, kayaking, long canoe tripping (pun intended), mountain biking, frisbee golf, Sepa (Sipa, Hacky-Sack). Just got a new bike today! I haven't done much considering my extremely busy schedule, just on the weekends now :(

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I used to work out regularly to build up muscles. I managed to get my bodyweight up by 6-7 kilos to 70kg (with only muscle, no fat, of course). Unfortunately I quit working out because of a new job and less time and now my once relatively good shape is turning to shits again... I've never been a body-builder, don't get me wrong, but I looked sturdy, kind of.

I really need to work out again... and maybe quit smoking while I'm at it... :)