Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"DMT - The Spirit Molecule"

Drfeelgood

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Oct 2014
Alright, i've done dmt quite a few times but never with any real guidance. Each time it is more and more extreme and each time i can remember less and less. My first time i took a large dose i had a vision of a giant snake wrapping my feet and pulling me upside down out of my body. I was then sent through this pure white space . . the purest white you could ever imagine. There were two snake statues, as i was moving through this space some sort of relic appeared in front of me, it looked like an urn of some sort with a snake slithering over it as if it were a handle. I am terrified of snakes so i tried to will myself away from it. (by that time i realized i "existed" ) From there i went to a black space that felt warm and there was a fetus ... there was a human baby(my girl is now pregnant, dunno seems weird). It bothered me because there was a sickness in the womb ...was it me? idk there was a sinister undertone to it. The whole thing had a sinister undertone. Can anyone explain what this could mean? Its been bothering me for almost a year.

Also, after that 1st time.EVERY TIME AFTER, and i mean everytime after, I would come into contact with these pure white beings. There were usually about 3 of them and i would feel as if i've met them before (even the 1st time i met them) though they have never spoken to me. Sometimes they would circle me and slap at my face (horrifying? or a message?). On one occasion (my biggest dose every) one of them grabbed me hand in hand and spun me like you would a child. I was face to face with this .... idk energy being? Sometimes i felt comfortable with them like they were happy i was there and other times there was that sinister undertone (glaring at me). To get to their "level" i would have to pass through that same white space. I also believe one of them had sex with me one time. I know it sounds stupid but it was the greatest pleasure i've ever felt in my life. I had a vision on that i was having sex. It was from a 1st person point of view. I opened my eyes expecting to have an erection but there was no physical reaction to the "mental orgasim"

Ive also had some very dark trips before but i'm not going into that. If anyone could help me place meaning to these occurrences i would be eternally grateful. I've never spoken with anyone who could relate to any of this. I've never seen the awesome visuals or any of the common things i wanted to see. I dont regret what i did see im just confused and i cant come up with the proper reasoning myself.

Also, after every trip when i'm coming back down and also before i smoke i start shaking and yawning like crazy. Is that normal?

ElectricCurls

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Oct 2014
Hi, I'm new on to Psychonaut and I'm really keen to know more about DMT. If anyone could let me know, be it via PM or whatever way else, I'd be most grateful. Thanks everyone! xx

ninjashoes

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Déc 2014
I've read it. A great book for sure, raises many questions about the DMT molecule we carry around in our own heads.

Check out "Supernatural" by Graham Hancock as well.