Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMT extraction using Phalaris Arundinacea

ColdPlace

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Juin 2011
Ok, SWIM did a test run on 1/10th of all the material. He came up with the same result as I did with the 4 layers (that are actually 2 ;)
He thinks its the NaOH that isnt pure enough. The bottle says it should be but he has his doubts. So SWIM has ordered 99.9% pure NaOH on the net. We'll have to wait until arival..
Also SWIM wonders if there is an ideal acitic acid for this process? He now uses a common natural vinegar.

Cheers

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
If you're trying to get DMT use muriatic acid (which is HCl, hydrochloric acid)....

Vinegar is ok but I've never used it. Muriatic acid is usually the best.

ColdPlace

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Juin 2011
tnx IJC, SWIM will try that in the next extraction process. Im going on vacation tomorrow so cant report SWIMS activity for 2 weeks or so. See you soon!

cheers

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Higher is fine, 30% is the maximum you can get. The danger is... well, the danger; if you get 30% on your hand - ouch. If you get 30% in your eye - good bye eyeball.

Diluting it in water is an ok idea, and using perhaps 1/5 or 1/6th percentage - i.e. take 1 cup of muriatic acid and add it to 4 or 5 cups water and use this. The end result is always the same: you just need the pH of your liquid to be acidic (pH = 1-2).

John Bose

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2015
How can I learn to extract DMT? I read lot of posts here but I can't understand very well what I have to do.

strtman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Août 2015
Just read DMT for the Masses by Noman on the Erowid website. I am going to try it soon.

Now I am buying the equipment. I will report my experience.

innerlove

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Août 2016
I letsthe Redd Grass dried out in the sun, and it became really dry and easy could turn to usable dust to try to exact. Is it better to have the reed grass dried up or put in straight fresh in the freezer to blend it and re blending it. What works better dried up reed grass or fresh frozen reed grass?

bojanbojan

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mai 2020
hello, can you tell me if you managed to extract DMT from red grass

I would like to try, because there is a lot of red grass near me, I read all your posts, but as far as I can see it was a couple of years ago, so I'm interested in the results, thanks in advance