Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

did we do it wrong???

Devo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2008
me and 2 other people smoked a 15x salvia extract called purple sticky salvia we packed a bowl in a metal weed pipe light up the hookah got a nice nicotine buzz and started on the salvia took a hit took another but all it seemed to do was make me feel really odd and my friends too not like a trip but like schizo im going krazy no visuals but extremely akward and very mind fucking and i was totally not in control. one of my friends smoked some and all he did was laugh he said he didnt like it and i didnt either but i kept trying everyonce in awhile but definitely not worth 40 bux when thats a decent sack. so im wondering was it the shitty purple sticky salvia brand sux or thats gunna happen everytime i do it?

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
That's what salvia does sometimes, it's just crazy and weird.

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Well if I remember right the active chemical in Salvia loses potency while in smoke form, so you want to light it and get it in your lungs as quick as possible. Hookah's generally hold a lot of smoke in the chamber.
Here's a clippet from Salvia.net;

"Dosage

* Salvia leaves: ¼ gram – 1 gram
* Salvia extract 5x: 0.1 – 0.3 gram
* Salvia extract 10x: 0.05 – 0.15 gram

Salvia is best smoked in a pipe, preferably water-cooled (bong), but a small sized tobacco pipe will also do. Smoking in a cigarette or joint is also possible, but less effective. Make sure you are sitting down when you start smoking. Fill up the bowl with leaves. Salvia vaporizes at high temperatures. Therefore it is important to hold a flame directly over the leaves during inhalation. To achieve better combustion, you can use a torch lighter.

It is important to try to inhale the entire dose in as little inhalations as possible. Inhale slowly and deeply and keep the smoke in your lungs for 20 seconds or more before breathing out. This way the smoke is absorbed more efficiently by the lungs. Try not to pause between inhalations, so that the full dose is smoked in a short period of time. If you wait too long between inhalations, the salvinorin will be metabolized faster than it is ingested. Effects will come on within one or two minutes, reach their peak after 5-10 minutes and then gradually subside. The total duration of the experience can be 20 minutes to one hour.

If you have difficulties obtaining effects from normal leaves, you should try extracts. The main advantage is that it is easier to consume the entire dose in a small number of inhalations.

Another method of ingestion is vaporization. A vaporizer heats up the leaves without burning them, so it is smoother on the lungs. However, most marijuana vaporizers are not suitable for salvia, because they do not reach the required temperature. Vaporization can also be dangerous because it produces little smoke. Therefore it is difficult to judge how large a dose is inhaled. "

Hope that helps.

Devo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2008
its just that ive read so much about it being an experience to remember and all that happened was that it made me feel wack and out of it w/no positive aspects just negative ones.so was it just the shitty purple sticky salvia 15x bought at an smokeshop or will similar trys produce the same effect i know salvia d. affects everyone differntly so i guess i was wonderin if my body just reacts that way? and i smoked it w/a torch and i used a metal pipe and held that shit in

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Salvia is a powerful plant that can provide a different experience every time you do it, it is beleived that with each time you smoke Salvia your body becomes less resistant to it.

G

Invité
It sounds like my tipical Salvia experience, I don't like the high and everything is completely different but I don't know what.
I haven't been smoking it persistently enough to have a breakthrough experience.

Devo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2008
it was a gram of 15x and it was fucking 40bux!! thats a sack of weed! i kept trying to smoke it maybe everyotherday till it was gone and i still hated the high and to be honest was glad to be rid of it and made a vow to not buy that shit again but i feel like im passing up a beautiful ethnogen that still might work. any advice plz and the shit put me in astupor of ignorance and no comprehensible babbling

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
I have advice for you;

Find a better drug.

Some people may find it an 'experience' but I found that it sucked, in comparison to MDA,MDMA,LSD,Psilocibin, or, even weed.

gayedohi

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mar 2008
hi devo, you might try ordering some from bouncing bear botanicals. that way you will be sure of getting good high quality material. i have ordered from them a few times and they are very fast and customer service is first class. you can get 3 grams 20x for $45 + $5 ship. that's what i have. first try just a feeling second ok this is interesting both of these only partial lung full. third time one full lung and OHHHH SHIIIIITTTT. LOL

Devo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2008
thanx guys/girls wuteva i think ill pass up more experiments w/sally and stick tpo the pot. but im looking for a psychonautic experience so i wanted something to make me see my inner psyche. been looking for plants by me that contain DMT so far no luck wanna try lsd but hard to come by here and shrooms are to. we got wild jimson weed here but idk about that shit. well thanx and sadly my escapede witl salvias coming to and end.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
like schizo im going krazy no visuals but extremely akward and very mind fucking and i was totally not in control. (...) he didnt like it and i didnt either

Sounds like Salvia... although I found some experiences of smoked 5x interesting and mostly crazy, I don't like it. The main reason I don't like it is that it leaves me feeling hollow and depressed.
I have half a gram of 5x lying around for the last two years or so - that says everything because usually drugs don't make it more than a few days or weeks once I have them ;)

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Salvia gives a quite fucked up effect and a pretty unpleasant buzz to me...
I am interested to get a full expierence once tough...

Anyway, shrooms or acid or even weed are way better then salvia in my eyes

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I had a run of success with it last year when it was the only drug i was doing at the time. A couple amazingly great trips, combined with music. I had one great experience with the quid method too..

Then it just started to get really dark, ugly and schizophrenic and I stopped.

It's interesting to play with, and I suspect I will have a run with it again sometime, but I found for me I can't just pick it up, I have to actively explore it repeatedly for a week or two every couple days.. and these days I'd prefer mushies or eat a bit of hash..

And I've never really "gotten" anything out of it, wheras acid, shrooms and weed have all had occasional moments of deep profundity when used correctly...

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Salvia is like glue "Films". Every trip will be the same but in different form!
Your friend laugh because he was hysterical or scared to bones!, so laugh was only thing to keep him alive and aware of material world and his body!
Salvia is nice for someone and disaster for others! I find Salvia nice if three of us are smoking her first time and first one sad that he experienced salvia very good. This will effect other one and third one! Just as opposite feelings! So try next time salvia all of you at once! Bang with heads into each other heads and laugh at each other! That make Salvia much much friendlier! TRUST ME 8) :)

G

Invité
Salvia gave me the strongest trip ever, period.

One second I was sitting there, thinking "Damn, this shit is just a scam, nothing happens", the next one I was somewhere else, having TOTALLY forgotten that I took something, just like when you're dreaming and you don't "remember" that you're actually sleeping...

Still, I saw several people that couldn't achieve any results, I suspect that for a good half it's because they smoked it uncorrectly, but there must be something more for the other half...

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Still, I saw several people that couldn't achieve any results, I suspect that for a good half it's because they smoked it uncorrectly, but there must be something more for the other half...

I even went back to the shop I bought the extract from, to inform them the recommended dose is way WAY too high. As a precaution I only took a pinch of the recommended dose, but still was launched into hyber-weird-space on my first time. There were people in that space, speaking to me through the walls. Uploading fear right into my brain. But it was no longer my brain. And, I am really out of that trip yet ?

That was 8 years ago.

Their reaction was that most people do not feel a thing the first time. How on earth is that possible ?

----
Hmm, I wonder.
Does anyone know of the existence of active salvonorin A analogues ?

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I told you about the time Salvia stole my DVD player.

Don't trust that guy.

G

Invité
Brewmaster a dit:
I told you about the time Salvia stole my DVD player.

Don't trust that guy.

Hahaha, who could forget? :D

About the Salvinorin analogues, it seems Salvia isn't really a well researched drug.
There's so little known, so I still think "THE" most strong hallucinogen might be overstated, it is a powerfull substance nonetheless