Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Death

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I don't particularly want to die, I quite enjoy being alive. I have more than enough interests to keep me occupied indefinitely. But having no choice in the matter I've come to accept it, the thought of it doesn't bother me like it might have when I was younger. I live life to the fullest.

Actually the only thing that really bothers me now is knowing that my body will decay over time and I'll be hobbling around at the end.. I'm hoping I die with my tennis shoes on, so to speak.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Kinda of complex subject, really. It makes be feel-- sad in a way.

All I know is I'm gonna smoke Cannabis with God.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
After watching the movie waking life with more attention, I have acquired a nice theory about the afterlife, weather it is verdict or not, its up to you.

So, here it is, the assumption is that your brain is still active during aprox. 6 to 12 minutes after the rest of your body shuts down, well this state of brain activity can resemble dream-like consciousness, and as we all have noticed, this kind of consciousness has the characteristic of being a bit loose from actual waking time perception, so in theory those 6 to 12 minutes, can actually be your entire life in a dream-like state of awareness. This could be the so spoken paradise if you can dream with lucidity.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Since your experience and all experience will most definitely end when your dream is done. Your dream, in a way, lasts forever, until the end of time...

I was contemplating death the other day when I watched a nat on my windshield. He was stuck. It didn't occur to me to let the window down to free him, rather I wondered.

I flicked him against the window with my finger to instantly kill him.

I'd like to quit fishing. If fish are conscious, that has to be the fucking scariest shit. You bite a meal, and your lip hurts, then it REALLY HURTS, and your being dragged by your cartilidge through water, you try and fight but it hurts so fucking bad to move. You then get raised out of water, for possibly the first time in your life and see an animal that is going to eat you, he grabs you. He takes the pain away then flops you one some firgid ice, or sticks something through your gills, or knocks you over the head repeatedly, or ... if your lucky, tosses you back out.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
yes, you dream may just last forever according to that.

whats a nat?

I don't think fish are conscious, they feel pain, but they certainly don't know they are going to die eventually.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
greenwizard a dit:
After watching the movie waking life with more attention, I have acquired a nice theory about the afterlife, weather it is verdict or not, its up to you.

So, here it is, the assumption is that your brain is still active during aprox. 6 to 12 minutes after the rest of your body shuts down, well this state of brain activity can resemble dream-like consciousness, and as we all have noticed, this kind of consciousness has the characteristic of being a bit loose from actual waking time perception, so in theory those 6 to 12 minutes, can actually be your entire life in a dream-like state of awareness. This could be the so spoken paradise if you can dream with lucidity.

You have to read Rick Strassman's book, "DMT: The Spirit Molecule"
Unless you already have. :p

I think the same. Who the hell really knows what comes next. Be paradise to be molecules interacting with receptors during the time of death, ie, when we die-- we're in the paradise living inside our heads; or be it something larger like what many religions speak of.
It's something to contemplate.