Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Death

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
ooooook. I don't agree so much with god.

but making ideas flow trough people that can understand you creates a very universal state of mind and above all wise thoughts.

botweiser

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Jan 2009
i've always been fascinated by death, mostly by the last breath.
that is, what it feels like to know your breaths are numbered, to know you're reaching the end of the line.

TweeterAcidEater

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Mar 2009
I remember death used to be one of the scariest topics for me but I have grown more comfortable with it. I just enjoy the life I have while I have it, day by day. And as much as I'd like for their to be a postmortem consciousness of sorts I just can't see it. I predict pure nothingness, just like before you were born. Not that that's bad at all, nor is it good. It's god damn nothingness.

The one unsettling thing for me is the vulnerability of each and everyone of us to it, death being around any corner. I read about the unfortunate people who get randomly stabbed by some scum bag over a wallet and have suffered fatal consequences and think to myself how easily that could happen to every single person I know, including myself. Just a damn shame how a life can have so much potential and ambition and then in the blink of an eye have it all wiped away by a car accident or food poisoning or slip of the soap in the shower.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
you have to be ready. be aware of it

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Nobody is ready .

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
I've tried to killmyself once, got really close to death....
Didnt feel like shit, no fucking tunnel...no nothing....it was actually kind of boring!

I dont think anything happens, you just die.
We humans value ourselfs way to damn much!

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
I once had a dream and was told I was going to die the next morning.

I spent the whole night with my closest friends and family members listening to great music, sharing tears and memories.

When it comes time for me to face death, I think my mind will find a way to accept it with a smile.

:)

AllenB

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mar 2009
Birth and death are the universal truth of our life. That's why I think it's not something we should worry about. Before death I just want to spend the time with my closest friends and family members.

T

the.tilted.sign

Invité
Death. Death is my absolute biggest fear, hands down. I've had panic attacks before concerning the fact that I am going to die.

The thing that bothers me the most is that, lets say there is nothing after death - only the cessation of consciousness. Then that means that the love I cultivated for my parents, my family, my (future) spouse and children will be gone. That's what bothers me the most.

T

the.tilted.sign

Invité
Death. Death is my absolute biggest fear, hands down. I've had panic attacks before concerning the fact that I am going to die.

The thing that bothers me the most is that, lets say there is nothing after death - only the cessation of consciousness. Then that means that the love I cultivated for my parents, my family, my (future) spouse and children will be gone. That's what bothers me the most.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
Horrigan a dit:
I once had a strange vision of death on DXM/cannabis, I was dead, laying in a middle of a field, I couldn't feel my body but I was still stuck inside it, and I also still had vision.
And then there was a silly cat that keeped teleporting from one place to another just before my eyes.

I guess I was totally fucked up to imagine things like this...

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Have anyone of you seen the movie Apocalypto? I found it an amazing movie. I also love the fountain, another great movie about death. To me Death sounds as something wonderful. When it`s my time, and i get sick or if i find out that i will die very soon, i will wait for that moment and if it's there. I want to die alone in peace with my self.

Brugmansia a dit:
It requires a little effort when it's about to happen, just lay down and let it go.

I loved :heart: these words ;)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I'd rather not die just yet, and I know my nervous system is wired to fear it, but from an intellectual point of view I have no problem with having to cease existing within a couple of decades. In the meantime I'd love to help the future generations live more fulfilling lives, and perhaps pass on and leave behind some useful information for them, like those before me did for me. Funny how we're very concerned with avoiding and delaying our own death (the cessation of enjoyment) while caring very little about the destruction of the rainforest and pollution of the environment.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Mel Gibson needs Psychedelic Therapy, badly.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
mysticwarrior a dit:
Maybe we could send him some acid?
No, he needs therapy. Someone has to take him back to the source of his obsession. Otherwise he will keep making movies about profusely bleeding people.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
scared of dying painfully i want to take the biggest acid trip while dying that's what i want, if i get the chance...
THE FOUNTAIN IS AN AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!!!! (very subjective claim i just LOVE the message and the visuals!)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I just don't want it to be by my own hands.

I think I would also like to be completely aware while it happens... Not just a black out and die unconscious.

I'm not necessarily afriad of death, so much as I am afraid of not living.

I also don't want regret on my death bed.