Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dancing!

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
beefcharcoal a dit:
Wow pole dancing as an Olympic sport.. that would be.. well interesting to watch ;)

yeah Im sure youd get really weird looks if you just started dancing in the middle of the street. Keep it to your bedroom or a dance studio or club id say ahah

Actually, it's a lot more boring than it sounds... I mean... Obviously it's different... But check it out for yourself... Doesn't really give them same.... effect....

So... I guess it could be... But... I dunno... I was never a big fan of pole dancing really... Unless she was dancing around MY pole! :D

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
yeah I see what you mean, seems more like gymnastics on a vertical pole. They definitely dont seem that 'in to it' as i guess many would hope :p

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
beefcharcoal a dit:
yeah I see what you mean, seems more like gymnastics on a vertical pole. They definitely dont seem that 'in to it' as i guess many would hope :p

I think as scoring, they would need to see who got the most singles during a routine :p

MarkHerry

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
Well dancing is a good form of exercise. It provides fitness and strength to the body. We can loss weight with this form of exercise. This is very interesting topic and thank you all for commenting.

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
I just love dancing..it keeps me refreshed..well i not exactly sort of dance but aerobics would be more precise..but it5 works great with just the perfect music...