Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dancing!

Green

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Août 2012
Manipulating the life and energy surrounding our souls to create physical art, art you can see and art you can feel.
I started raving around a year ago, which is around when I started getting more into psychedelic exploration. Circumnavigating the mind and beyond. Dancing is a form of expression which has most certainly changed my life for the better. Feeling your body take the music you hear and turn it into a flowing canvas is one of the most therapeutic things I have experienced so far in my short life.
SO, what do you think of dancing, fellow psychonauts? And what sort of dancing do you do?
My dancing is influenced by the rave scene, which is very diverse in my opinion. I have bits of tectonic, liquid, jump and hardstyle... Shuffling, tutting, something like skanking, I suppose... I started dancing by taking what I observed and imitating it until I made it my own style, so it's hard to describe @.@

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I love dancing a lot. it is a tremendous help to shake out all the energy that I tend not to use in normal life. the dance is a zone where I can be silly and stupid, aggressive and joyful, which is something I have been taught not to be ("Be a good boy! Be normal!")
dance is an amazing thing, because it doesn't really go anywhere, it does not seek a goal or something. well, most of the time anyway. it may well happen that one just stands there and moves the body, but innerly doesn't really dance but wait in a fidgety way for something to happen. that is pretty dull and I usually don't have much patience with that..

"Dancing is like dreaming with your feet" - I can't remember who

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
i try to dubstep/gangsta dance luckily im a white sicilian (meaning 1% black) bassist so i can grove but i aint no good. although it is FUN AS HELL :p im ganna dance right now just for shits and giggles

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
I love dancing but unfortunately, I am not a very good dancer. I can just do a few weird steps and that's all. However, being a dancing lover, I watch all the dancing reality TV shows and enjoy a lot. :p:p

Glen222

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Oct 2012
Along with fun and enjoyment dancing is more than an exercise. Dancers have a good looking body shape because of dancing moves. Dancing really good for physical health and it reduces the overall body fat level. So if you love dancing its a better choice to do it with a fitness perception mind.

E

Edgardo

Invité
Hmm right dancing is an awesome thing, because it doesn't really go anywhere, it does not search for a objective or something. well, most of the time anyway. it may well occur that one just appears there and goes the system, but innerly doesn't really dancing but delay in a restless way for something to occur.

E

ericgaults

Invité
GreenPalien a dit:
I love dancing but unfortunately, I am not a very good dancer. I can just do a few weird steps and that's all. However, being a dancing lover, I watch all the dancing reality TV shows and enjoy a lot. :p:p

Me too, I love dancing but it seems dancing doesn't loves me, my actions seems like a robot, there would be a time that I may only put in my mind that what we are doing is a robot dance, in that reason, I can enjoy what I am doing. Dancing is one of the best exercise, both our body and mind will work for it.

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
i dance when i'm drunk... I got mad skills then. or infront of ppl for a joke. I have never tribal danced or line danced but i'm sure they have there purpose

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Everyone gotta be into the brand new dance... Gungdam Star!!!

That song is so stuck in my head it's ridiculous.... I don't get how it got to be so popular.. But yes, when I'm drunk I would sooo dance to that.

Don't judge me! :p

However, dancing is good for the soul as it has been mentioned before, so if you can "groove it to the rhythm" every once in a while it helps to alleviate stress.

There was even a case of "mass hysteria" where a girl back in the 1800s started dancing and the whole town just spontaneously started to dance with her... They said this was a psychosomatic thing due to how stressful things were back then or something to that effect.

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
Mrboxey a dit:
Everyone gotta be into the brand new dance... Gungdam Star!!!

That song is so stuck in my head it's ridiculous.... I don't get how it got to be so popular.. But yes, when I'm drunk I would sooo dance to that.

Don't judge me! :p

I can definitely see me dancing to that when drunk! I love dancing, I went to dance classes for 5 years +. I haven't been in years now, and my skills have definitely deteriorated.

Still, it always leaves you feeling good and refreshed.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
beefcharcoal a dit:
I can definitely see me dancing to that when drunk! I love dancing, I went to dance classes for 5 years +. I haven't been in years now, and my skills have definitely deteriorated.

Still, it always leaves you feeling good and refreshed.

Nahhh... The only place it matters at all where you can "perform" is bed... If you got that down, the rest is just performing for the sake of performing :D

Henrichon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2012
i love dancing a lot and it is now my career and will take me on top of the world it also keeps my body fit and fine. mainly i love to perform a hip hop dance ......l:rock:

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Dancing is pretty fun, but you need to be pretty self confident in order to dance freely. Most people are afraid to look stupid and be mocked in public. Of course if you are comfortable dancing then you will be generally happier in life as it means you have the self confidence to go ahead and not give a shit what other people think. Dancing can liberate your feelings/emotions and help you to focus your nervous energy on something which is positive.

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
100% agree with Mrboxey. You dont really get/feel the full benefits from dancing unless you completely let loose and dont hold back. If you're too shy or dont feel comfortable dancing in front of people i sometimes put on some loud music and just dance around in my room. I always feel so much happier and relaxed afterwards, like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders

Michaelz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Nov 2012
I love dancing. I spend atleast 5-6 hours in learning brake dance. I learn from a popular dancer. I took part in many national and international competitions and won many prizes. Day by day I am improving myself.

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
Michaelz a dit:
I love dancing. I spend atleast 5-6 hours in learning brake dance. I learn from a popular dancer. I took part in many national and international competitions and won many prizes. Day by day I am improving myself.

Wow sounds great, keep up the good work! Do you find you mood or attitude has change since starting?

Henrichon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2012
i love dancing but its very shameful for me that i am not a very good dancer despite of this it keeps my body fit and fine. it also is a good calorie burner as well as a good stuff for making a good career

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Hmmm... Well, I do also enjoy watching dancing, especially pole dancing lol...

Interesting and true... China has a pole dancing team, and they have submitted it to be an Olympic Sport.....

Anyway, back on topic.. I think dancing can be an excellent way to express oneself, and it's a way to let of steam etc. However, I don't think busting a move in the middle of the street at random is a good thing lol...

MichaelZ - Where did you learn how to break dance? I kinda want to learn, but I think the only thing I'd wind up breaking is myself lol....

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
Wow pole dancing as an Olympic sport.. that would be.. well interesting to watch ;)

yeah Im sure youd get really weird looks if you just started dancing in the middle of the street. Keep it to your bedroom or a dance studio or club id say ahah

Michaelz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Nov 2012
beefcharcoal a dit:
Wow sounds great, keep up the good work! Do you find you mood or attitude has change since starting?
Well thanks for the compliment.. Earlier I was just taking it lightly and not been able to perform well. But now I have gained confidence and trained to perform anywhere around the world.