Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Cubensis + Philophers stones ???

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I wonder if the perfect simple tea method that works for cubensis, also works for PS's. I ground up 80-100 grams fresh cubensis. Boil one glass of water, put the shrooms in there for 5-10 minutes. Strain, boil a second glass of water and repeat. This way, virtually all the magic ends up in the tea. With a little honey added, it actually tastes very good.

I was sceptic at first and was afraid a lot of the goodies would stay in the shrooms leftover so what I did was, I saved the 100 grams soaked mushrooms and ate them all three days after the trip. I didnt experience ANYTHING, not even treshold stuff.

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
If you're getting sick easily, another thing you could do is extract the psylocine- and psylocibinecrystals from the shrooms by making a solution of the shrooms in alcohol, after 3 days filtrate and evaporate the alcohol (don't boil!) to leave the clear crystals to be be put in the freezer. Takes some time to get those chrystals, but then you don't have any problems with your stomach, head, gut or whatsoever.

Someone gave this link last week:
Extract crystals

Edit:
One thing I was wondering about, is the 75% ethanol (alcohol) that's used in the text. On the label is to be read: "not for consumption". What is it that makes it not for consumption? Do they add some poison to stop alcohol addicts from drinking this? And will this poison evaporate with the alcohol? Maybe it's saver (and more expensive too) to use Rhum with 70% alcohol.

Edit2:
Alcohol kills the fungi (shroom) and bacteria and it conserves the goodies.
Wikipedia a dit:
Pure or highly concentrated ethanol may permanently damage living tissue on contact. Ethanol applied to unbroken skin cools the skin rapidly through evaporation.

In the human body, ethanol is first oxidized to acetaldehyde, and then to acetic acid. The first step is catalysed by the enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase, and the second by acetaldehyde dehydrogenase. Some individuals have less effective forms of one or both of these enzymes, and can experience more severe symptoms from ethanol consumption than others. Conversely, those who have acquired ethanol tolerance have a greater quantity of these enzymes, and metabolize ethanol more rapidly.

So that's why its not suiteable for consumption. It's the alcohol itself, in high concentration.
As long as the liquid is clear, it's just alcohol. When it is blue, they added something to make it poisonous, am I right?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
A very good resource for extacting psilocybin is www.mycotopia.net. 3 days seems very short, I heard it takes months to extract all with everclear (about 95% alcohol).

What is it that makes it not for consumption?

This is also on bottles with distilled water which is not dangerous in small amounts but, if I understand correctly, can damage your cells when taken in large amounts.

In any case, if I would go for psilocybin extraction, I would use alcohol meant for human consumption. I would not evaporate it since the crystals that you get like that, seem to be very unstable whereas dissolved in alcohol, they go longer.

This is all heresay and stuff I read, I havent done a good psilly extraction yet myself but planning to do so on my next harvest.

Edit:

Also, I dont trust this link you posted. It mentions vaporizing psilocybin for effect. This doesnt work, psilocybin is burned before it reaches your lungs. At least, that what a large number of experiments by the community seems to indicate :)

Edit2: Hmm I just noticed the author of that article...Pk effect, I know that guy and he helped a lot getting my DMT extractions going. I'll contact him and ask for specifics.

Jimmy_Kalahari

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2006
I once tried the stones and they made me very sick. I drank about 1 litre of passionflower tea in advance. I had bought 20gr of fresh stones from a local samrtshop. Ate and chewed them thoroughly, the taste was horrible and I ate some tortilla chips to neutralize the taste (advice from the smartshop owner).

Since I chewed so well I was starting to trip hard after 15 minutes allready. I mentioned to the sitter that I didn't like the stones that much, and that feeling kept growing, my brain felt like it was being squashed. Very unpleasent. Then after 1 hour I had to throw up... and how. I hadn't thrown up in 10 years but this time it just kept coming and coming, the awfull taste of the stones had their grip on me, the I understood how this was somehow a lesson to me. And the more I realized that the less I began to feel the grip the taste had on me.

Actually I had gotten very sick in my stomache but I didn't even feel my it because I was allready triping so hard I didn't know what was going on with me.

After the taste wore off I had a great clearness in my had, a sort of huge catherdral like shaped I thought appeared in my head, with space for lots of great ideas. I was in this great state for 4 more hours and the next day I was feeling really well.

I still fear the taste of the stones, but last week a friend gave me a chocolate bar with the stones in them. I plan on taking them next weekend (half moon) with some harmala seeds together with a gf.
I also learned from other experiences with shrooms and the nauseau. It is very soothing to drink a lot of water and to smoke some cannabis. This will take care of most of the naseau. If you can walk a bit of fresh air helps as well. A large Orange Juice / vitamin c will easily end a trip, but I would recommend staying as long as possible.

I myself wouldn't try a shroom combination, for me it would get too confusing I think, because they are different in effects.

On Cubensis I feel very powerfull, I feel some ancient power flowing through my body. But I can get very mental as well

The hawaiian I had once in chocolate and made me feel very "aloha" :)

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Thanks for the links guys. The alcohol extraction seemss a really good method.

What is it that makes it not for consumption?

In france, pharmaceutical 75% alcohol is made with alcohol and other poison substances. The liquid is yellow and smell nasty.
But warning with non-colored 75%, it may include some methanol which is highly toxic.

Lasson

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Nov 2006
Maru a dit:
Ah well, I bet you are :eek:
I planned 1.5 g dried or 2 g in a tea.. but as I guess I am quite sensitive, I will probably stick with 1.5 in a lemon juice like in the recipe provided by Lasson.

Maru PLS tell me if the receip worked well if U test it before me.

Best regards

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
I once took about 20 grams fresh philly stones.

I had no visuals whatsoever, just extreme self-reflection.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Lasson,
I changed my mind and will try a alcohol extraction instead.
I'll let you inform soon ;)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Paz, ethanol is never safe for human consumption. Shit, we're running cars off of it now. For alcohol extractions, it's best to get 95% grain alcohol like Everclear. Dat shit will mess you up. :shock:

When I used to do shrooms frequently, they always came to me dried, and I would just have to chew the fuckers up, getting them all stuck in my teeth. Now that I grow my own, I find that they're much easier to eat fresh. I don't mind the taste of fresh cubes at all, just slice up caps and throw them on a pizza, mmmmmboy that's good eatin'. Maybe it's just because I'm used to cactus as my regular psychedelic.

The lemon juice thing works incredibly well, I would say. If you want a shorter trip, and don't want to stay up all hours of the night, put your shrooms in a blended with orange juice and blend them up well for a good minute. Before you drink your normal dose of cube juice, take a shot of straight lemon juice. It will hit you quick and it won't last into next week like some trips.

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
Paz, ethanol is never safe for human consumption. Shit, we're running cars off of it now. For alcohol extractions, it's best to get 95% grain alcohol like Everclear. Dat shit will mess you up. :shock:

I don't want to drink the ethanol, I'm no racing car :wink:, but I was wandering if there would remain any other poison after evaporating the ethanol.

I like your option with the lemon and orangejuice. Lemon works fine if the fish isn't fresh, so why wouldn't it help for the taste of the shroom? Next time I'm gonna try that. The difficult trip (I refuse to call it a bad trip) was partially because of the taste of the philosopher stones coming up from every corner of my teeth and from between my tonsils. I can't remember something that disgusting since years.

So first a gulp of orange juice.
Then a glass cold shroomtea with a (tablespoon?) of lemon juice. I think I'll add some ginger too.
And then, just before I start wandering if it really tasts as nice as I hoped it would, another gulp of orange juice :)

I might've gotten me a shroomtastephobia, maybe it's all between my ears.

Lasson

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Nov 2006
Yeah the alcohol sounds dangerous. Don´t they say that alcohol destroys the trip? I´ll stick with the lemon juice :) Or my regular way with the swedish "Varma koppen", "Hot Cup" in english with different kinds of flawours, and my favorite is Mushroom :lol: .
U boil a little bag with "food"mushrooms and water that fits good in a regular cup, and then U fill it with your sliced fresh or dryed cubensis, I´ts tastes wery well...mmm

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Hi,

Last weekend I've done a phil-stones+cubensis trip again.
One of the - if not THE - most beautiful and intensive shrooms trips I ever had :)

Most important: A unique trip-characterisitics I've never had/seen before.

Almost(!) no visuals.
Everything normal, with one (extreme) exception: When looking out of the window I see a couple of trees. One - just one - of them -> extremely morphing.
Almost like in the movie "Poltergeist".
Branches that want to catch me ... almost frightening .. but not really ..
highly fascinating anyway. Probably starred at this tree for hours :)
Tripcolor white/blue.
Never "had" that wonderful tripcolor before (always yellow/golden or green/pink before)

"Overdosed "a bit :)
(5g rue+10g more or less fresh phil-stones+7g dried cubensis.)
Quite profund "ego-loss-like state" @ peak.

Partialy turned to a bad trip direction.
One reason: Had unexcepted guess at the midth of the trip.
Very very very very bad/deadly for a good trip.
Don't know how, but somehow manged to "hide" and get rid
of the paranoia/hellish fears this induces.

Another one: At the ego-loss-like state of the trip I had something I'd call fight with myself.
Something like dark sides of me fighting against the "good" ones ...
That's a rather cheap and not eally accurate description of it, but can't do better ...
A very heavy trip.
Very philosophical (untyical phil-stones trip for me)
Rather difficult to handle, but in the end I felt/feel rather "healed"/cleansed.
Furthermore it showed me some "inner-conflicts" I havn't been aware before.
"Autopsychotherapy" so to say.
Feeling *really* good today.

The first Monday morning in years where the combination of being at work and being happy evaluates to true :)

regards, tl