Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

controlling the unknown

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
mood swings aren't the same as schizophrenia, and I'm going to call bullshit in saying you've experienced worse mindsets than a diagnosed schizophrenic. I've been close, I've had all the symptoms of onset, but I never got it (yet). Those days were fucking incredible. It may be my memory exagerrates them but I would wake up in someone elses body, in some other reality. That is a fucking scary feeling, and I can't even imagine complete schizophrenia...

ZoSoMaC

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:
mood swings aren't the same as schizophrenia, and I'm going to call bullshit in saying you've experienced worse mindsets than a diagnosed schizophrenic. I've been close, I've had all the symptoms of onset, but I never got it (yet). Those days were fucking incredible. It may be my memory exagerrates them but I would wake up in someone elses body, in some other reality. That is a fucking scary feeling, and I can't even imagine complete schizophrenia...

datura?.. or the other one, dramamine?

angelababy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Août 2010
I was sitting in the rain smoking a cig, and was grinning and almost in tears about how at peace i was with the weather, and the ice cold rain on my face was just amazing. but this one in particular can be quite the eye opener.and also on the other side of the scale, if i feel positivly about something, knowing that i can push it even farther and experience even more happyness than i allready have is a great motivator to push towards that.