Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Concerned about death.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Finarfin a dit:
Hi IjesusChrist. welcome back:)

excited?
I do not know if i am excited by the idea? I mean is excited the right word for it?
Death is a fact of life.
At this moment i do not wish to die.
I think i want to get very old. I do not want to live or die in terror horror or extreme pain.

When i think about death i do not only think of my own death. I now i am to die some day and my loved ones will also pass away some day. I am not excited about losing my loved ones. I know it is inevitable.
It,s the losing the letting go that is the hardest. Death is Always with us. Death walks along with us on our path.
Fear is just one emotion, death confronts us with a spectrum of emotions.

I am excited, death excites me, it is the final unknown. It's the ultimate 'change'. I feared death for so long that I had to come to terms with it.

I just died in my dream last night and it was fascinating.

But, I do not wish to die. When you see a long table of your favorite foods, you do not rush to the very end for dessert, rather, you enjoy every little morsel along the way. I see life as such a table :).

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
the death of the grudge as pure liberation <the death of the vices as pure liberation>

I just died in my dream last night and it was fascinating.

talk to us about it, please! :rock:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
A large mass of liquid rolled down one's cheeks as the morning sun penetrated one's condensed sight as the seat of singularity was once again captured by one in absence of consciousness. A fragile mortal back to its holographic nature. Decompressed movements rolling and unlocking existence untied from time, paid with serenity in the form of an agreed peace. The magnificent flowing waves in one's flipping situation had drawn a prodigious heart with peace and contemplation. Life as a captivated garden scene and as the flowers close hovering below the wing. Enlighted one was as one got that sensory in a corpus in what was deified and the crux of one's mind settled with tranquility and light.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I wrote terence mckenna did not take mushrooms from 1988. This is not true. According to a intervieuw with dennis mckenna he did take some musrhooms in the 90,s. Terence supossed to have had some existential crisis of some sort that in involved his experience with mushrooms.

angelamorgan516

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Oct 2015
I have a problem with all of these circumstantial cases in even giving a conviction. I have seen too many expert witnesses who have later been proven to be dead wrong. That being said, I think that a person like Casey is really insane and should be kept locked up for the rest of her years. It would cost the taxpayers far less money, and frankly she is not worth all of the attention. By giving people like her the death penalty, she keeps entering into the public's attention. That is a shame. The Bible wanted punishment to be swift and then forgotten about. No need to glorify the crime, no reason to study why it was done. Just punish and move on. Our society is so far removed from the biblical concept of punishment, it is basically not valid. We don't follow the Old Testament Covenant laws because we were never part of the Old Testament Covenant. We are a constitutional republic and each state gets to decide how we should punish.