Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

cannabis seeds please help!

cici

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
hello. i just ordered some cannabis seeds from ******* to portugal. what could happen if the seeds get caught? can i go to jail? or do they just destroy de seeds? please help me, i am very worried!

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
Are the seeds illegal in your country?? Please check that first. In a lot of coutry's the seeds are no problem, as long as you do not grow plants.

As far is I know The seeds are legal in most Europeen country's except in Germany, Finland and Norway. They are even legal in la France!! (which is strange because they have a very strick drug policy)

So do not stress out yet....

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
And even in the countries they are illegal in, it's not like the authorities are going to even bother arresting people who order them. Cannabis seeds are also so easy to conceal that it is very unlikely that they get noticed during transit at all. Only thing you may wanna do is order to a different address than the one you grow in, just to make sure that even if the shipment is intercepted, they can't track the grow site just by it alone. Some seed vendors make this a bit difficult by only shipping to the billing address of the credit card, but that's life.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
And even in the countries they are illegal in, it's not like the authorities are going to even bother arresting people who order them.
I wouldn't be so sure about that in Germany. When the seeds became illegal, people thought they could just re-label them as bird-food and still sell them which ended with quite some not-so-nice police raids in headshops...
I dunno if anybody went to jail, but it seems the authorities were quite concerned about the seeds being sold (I guess Germans were becoming too good at homegrowing, there was high-class homegrown weed everywhere at the time...)

T

tbswalker

Invité
cici a dit:
hello. i just ordered some cannabis seeds from ******* to portugal. what could happen if the seeds get caught? can i go to jail? or do they just destroy de seeds? please help me, i am very worried!

hehehehe paranoia is in the air .. chillout cici :wink: