Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Can YOU eff your ineffable trip?

UnityofOpposites

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Nov 2008
In the use of psychedelics, some people have an experience which can only be described as "ineffable" or which, in retrospect, they feel they can't put into words, or maybe even understand themselves at all.

This often includes, but is not limited to, feelings of disembodiment (not being anywhere in particular), and what we call EGO-death.

If you've had such an experience, can you attempt, however imperfectly, to describe it?

Can you eff the ineffable?

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
If you've had such an experience, can you attempt, however imperfectly, to describe it?
i was slipping near-seamlessly from this dimension to a nother and back

G

Invité
I had one a while ago, 18 mg of 2C-B snorted.

Hurted like HELL at first, thought I was going to die (or more precisely, I wanted to so the mess in my head would calm down) and whatnot.

Then we went outside, sat on a bench and began to calm down.

At this moment I had a very special hallucination, like I was seeing "through" the illusion that is the world.

After that I became a bit crazy (?), I was convinced that I was God/Everything/Nothing (you see my point) and that I had recovered all my understanding of what was.

I remembered the initial spark of light, I remembered the Antiquity, I saw the mountains top and the labs where quantum physics are studied.

I saw humans trying to understand why they were here, to understand the world. I saw them finally realising WHY they were here, that they were all linked and that they were all one.

I saw how I/Everyone/Life worked, it was a perpetual mouvement of energy, constantly finding something new.

I drew into the feeling of friendship that I was sharing with my friends who were at my side, I really thought we were like at the after-party at the end of the universe, laughing about every small tricks we played to each other while we were "human", we told each other a lot of souvenirs, etc.

I saw how everything was equilibred, how evil balanced good.

I saw how the first spirit appeared into nothingness and had to start building up the first reasoning. How it had to first differ 0 and 1, what is and what isn't. Then think and create/discover the concept of time.

Then the spirit met a new one, and I saw them trying to communicate, trying to build something together, trying to build up trust while avoiding mistrust.

I saw that everything needs everything, as all is a question of perfect balance.

And everywhere I was looking, I saw a myriad of small "signs" that suddenly make sense as a constant reminder of all this knowledge, like hints Life/They/I had placed to tease me while I was in the "human" transition period.

The funny thing is that was I was going nuts like that, all my friends were only going through your regular trip, hallucinations but nothing more.

And EVERYTHING they said was making sense to me in the way of what I wrote 'till now, and I keep on laughing and making statements ("You say you'll come in a minute ? Haha, not like it matters eh ? After all, we have all the time in the world, plus an infinity of infinities") they just couldn't understand. :D

Was definately one of my most beautiful trip.

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
i guess i will give it a shot, this was a trip with weed not too long ago, granted i have not done any hellucigenic drugs which i am trying to get my hands on some salvia to get it a shot for shamanic purposes.

But this one night in my apartment i was smoking some wee, ofcourse i love to get fucked up beyond a buzz =P with my wife next to me, she rarley smokes, and when everybody went home we went to bed, as massaged her as usual everynight b/c she has a hard time sleeping, while i do so i usually perform some reiki / healing on her aces and pains ever since i discovered i have the ability, now i reached the peak of my trip when i was messaging her in the bed, i started to get pressure in the center of my brain, mabye near the pyneal gland, not sure, but in my minds eye it was a small pressureized bright pulsating light which colors of purple, blue, yellow, and some other colors radiated off of, almost like an energy center in my brain, now i havent had "hellucinatiosn" on weed but it does bring intense realizations and the like presenting itself in the minds eye as if you were daydreaming but stronger. anywaze this energy center in my head started to hurt physicaly to wear i was holding my head with my hands b/c of the enormous pulsating of that light tense white light.

when it would reach a peak i would slip into a day dreaming deep thought uncontrollable imaginary trip where i started to experience aspects of life, everything from sexual to sexual insest, like brother/sister/mother father and sometimes animals, weird fucking shit but i had to realize it is apart of nature, even the old pagan gods of the greek pantheons and ect commited insest, not as a negative act but b/c of was in their nature since the beginning of time, also i went through experiencing aspects of rebirth, reincarnation and how everything in connected.

and after each realization ended the pulsating would start again, almost like several if not many peaks in one trip, then i started experiecing male and female forces in nature, deaht and rebirth as a human, then ascending to a spirt/lessar god, then going through the cycle again to becoe a full god, then the death rebirth further in sync with male and female forces in nature close to the source, then again experiencing the androgine/everthing the source, which then is reborn into something else which i cant recall right now then back to humanity b/c of how beautiful life and everything it is, the good and bad is all focused towards to higher good.

but yes you can at the best define your trips, just most ppl arent the reading/researching type so they wont have the terminology and scientific/new age knowledge and realizations on life to explain it, so go and start reading/researching for the rest of you life lol, its worth it, as long as you pry your mind as far as it will open, then opend even more!

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
hey Unity take a look here

http://www.tripzine.com/listing.php?id=pit_toc

It's a preview of a book by James Kent. Check part 1, it's an overview of the psychedelic experience and it's very well written. I think it can be very useful for your research!

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
Alias55A a dit:
i started to get pressure in the center of my brain, mabye near the pyneal gland, not sure, but in my minds eye it was a small pressureized bright pulsating light which colors of purple, blue, yellow, and some other colors radiated off of, almost like an energy center in my brain, now i havent had "hellucinatiosn" on weed but it does bring intense realizations and the like presenting itself in the minds eye as if you were daydreaming but stronger. anywaze this energy center in my head started to hurt physicaly to wear i was holding my head with my hands b/c of the enormous pulsating of that light tense white light.

when it would reach a peak i would slip into a day dreaming deep thought uncontrollable imaginary trip where i started to experience aspects

Awesome! Congratulations! I too have had these experiences, maybe 3-4 times in my life. Truly amazing arent they! More will come; focus! I found a Sublime tshirt that had a man sitting on a lotus flower with his head beaming with energy/light I'm having it tattooed on my back in fullscale in respect to the experiences. They were and will be very intense with concentration, give up the fear if present and they will REALLY intensify, as if your going farther and farther until it fades away. After/During this experiences I get into a trance state where everything around me appears 2 dimensional.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Blah.

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
I took 15 grams of fresh truffels (tampanensis). I tried a small amount (5 gram the week before lift of. It was at a camping. We had really good music and so on...

The final thought I remembered is: "If I'm dead, what will happen with me".

Afterwards it was a real mind fuck. I didn't remember who I was. Where I was (we were in a forest). What time was it? I saw a friend dancing and I thought: "something is wrong, why are they dancing in a forest???" This freaky state of mind lasted perhaps for 2 hours, but it seemed weeks...

When the trip was back to normal I knew that I took to much. When the trip started a mountain with trees looked like a farao. I remember that I needed to vomit, but I fought against it... This was a bad Idea, if your body tells you that you have to vomit, plz do it, your body knows better then you if you've took 2 much!!!

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
fluid druid, ya it is pretty cool, but i think i need something stronger for that energy center to fully awaken, im aware of it, but what ive been trying to do is awaken my kundalini energy ( or ly-ogi) up my spine to feal the full force of nature, any tips on how to do that.

It is realy hard for me sober to even get the energy up to my root chakra and sacreal, i think there broken lol :lol: b/c my anxiety conflicts that area with pain and drains me till im tired on a daily bases, ive tried ways to fix it for a long while but notta, now when i smoke weed it kinda disapears puff! but it is a bit hard to have a controlled experience on weed b/c the uncrolled realizations always start to happen lol, any tips?

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
ya hyperion, the vomit fealing sucks, but one thing that works for me is meditating through when takes my mind off the fealing and puts me in a higher state, same thing with vikadin, i usualy have to get past the vomit stage to get to the higher experience of the trip.

Although i havent ever forgotten who or where i was, or that much of a loss of time, thats pretty cool especially if your in the mounstains :lol: , i so gotta try it.

Oh and yes i think i can with a pretty good articulation of words paint a nice pic of effing the eneffable. :D