Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Can mushrooms save lives?

Psyxiaoyu

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mar 2013
What do you think guys?
Someone i know just commited suicide.
i didnt know him very well, but he was some years younger than me and was in school with me.

I dont know if i are slightly clairvoyant, but i have known for some years that he is in deep shit and
i had a feeling all the time that hes most likely are going to die of a suicide.

Right now i kinda regret i didnt contact him these times he popped up in my head.

I feel maybe magic mushrooms really can change everything.

What do you think guys?
Could magic mushroom have changed everything?

i know he suffered depression and have used anti depressive for a long time (i really understand how extremely dangerous these anti deppresives are)
i think he had psychological problems about hes situation. I think its the society that took him really, because he moved back home after quitting highschool
and he usually never was seen much officially the last 4-5 years.

I really really feel i knew this all along and that i should have contacted him and served him magic mushrooms.
He just needed that different vision to understand that hes condition only was a facade for hes true self....

Lotre

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Yes it could have. Change of perspective can save a life. Rebalancing what is important and not.

But you need to not blame yourself. Because you couldn't know for sure. And because it's very hard to take the responsibility to give a forbidden drug to someone who already has psychological issues. You could have ruined your life and not save his.
Edit : and the interaction between shrooms and anti depressives could have been dangerous too.

What is to be must be. But maybe it's something happening in your life so you learn to trust your feelings and your ability to help others. Maybe going slower than immediately offering shrooms. Offer your friendship and kindness, it's a whole lot.

Psyxiaoyu

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mar 2013
Lotre a dit:
Yes it could have. Change of perspective can save a life. Rebalancing what is important and not.

But you need to not blame yourself. Because you couldn't know for sure. And because it's very hard to take the responsibility to give a forbidden drug to someone who already has psychological issues. You could have ruined your life and not save his.
Edit : and the interaction between shrooms and anti depressives could have been dangerous too.

What is to be must be. But maybe it's something happening in your life so you learn to trust your feelings and your ability to help others. Maybe going slower than immediately offering shrooms. Offer your friendship and kindness, it's a whole lot.

yes that is very true. I wasnt really thinking about going straight to him offering him.
but i just heard from friends of him that he have just tried cannabis for hes first time,
and i was thinking it was really good if hes experience made him stop using anti depresants and going for weed instead.

If i just met him somehow, i would do anything i could, because i knew all along he needed help, i just didnt see it happening so soon, and i didnt have any contact with the guy really.

if i was going to provide medichine, i would suggest a musroom, if i knew he trusted me.