Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

cactus resin

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
last week did a truffel and pachanoi thee mix, was a nice trip but the cactusthee was discusting, so now i'm trying the ´resin´ recepy from dmt-nexus. (to evap the thee and make balls/pills out of the residue)
i cut the pachanoi (30 cm) in little pieces (with spikes and core), put 5 vitamin C (ascorbine acid) tablets in it, (about this i wasn't sure, but because some people used lemon juice, i thought it would be okay)

boiled/simmerd it for 2,5 hours.
put it in the freezer for 2 nights because i was away
then boiled/simmerd for another 1,5 hour
now it is in the oven at 80 C (celcius) and i noticed a white layer on the bottom. i read the other topic about this. but in my case i thought it could be the vitamin c. does anyone know?

allso, after the second time boiling, i tasted a piece of cactus, and it was still bitter, and they said, if the cactus is still bitter, not all the mescaline is migrated into the water. but the cactus piece was still wet. so i thought if you really wanna know you'd have to dry the piece. ah well, i was a bit confused. do you think i should have boiled it longer?

forest

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
o, another question, a bit offtopic;

do cacti actiually NEED a winterstop? i mean, i want to put lights (maybe led) above them for in the winter, but maybe they will get stress without a winter-rest. like with cannabis, if you would light them for 20 hours a day.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
it took like 8 hours to evap the water in oven + the night out of the oven for the last moist, so it wouldn't burn in the oven.

it turned in brown and yellow latex like stuff, like real snot. enough for 10 or more pills. think i'll take some in a few days, will post the experiance

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
this morning took the 10 pills, went to the park, but the weather isn't good, so went back inside. a bit stomach problems, but mild,
licht visuals, nice body sensation, reaal dreamy and mellow feeling, watching anime is nice. i strongly recommend listening to spokey dokey and digging my potato on youtube. it's definately a friendly and playful psychedelic.

MrCactus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Oct 2009
forest a dit:
o, another question, a bit offtopic;

do cacti actiually NEED a winterstop? i mean, i want to put lights (maybe led) above them for in the winter, but maybe they will get stress without a winter-rest. like with cannabis, if you would light them for 20 hours a day.
No.
But when there is too few light, a cactus will grow smaller and weaker when there is sufficient water and high enough temperatures.
Bulbs or TL will not give enough light (20.000 Lux or more is needed).
Many cacti need a grow stop (> 4 weeks) to make flower-buds in spring.