Bong Smoke Better?

Bong is one of the worst things that you can do to your lungs , its a phalus , a power symbol for kids . A fashion object for people that havent thought about it . The idea is dumb , its a method of destroying as mutch canabis a posible as quick as posible . They burn mutch to fast and mutch to hot . Then you loose very mutch thc condensing on the sides = the surface area is to big and cold . I would very mutch like to know how anyone could think that water will be o so wonderfull for filtering the tobako tars out of the mixture but not the thc oil ??? Inhaling cold water vapour or cold tars / oils is not good for you . The least unhealthy , cheepest and most efficient way of smoking canabis is obviously in a pure pipe . Only fools smoke tobako , its not just the carcinogens , its the nikotin = a nerve poison amd the radioactivity all together . Water and canabis dont mix , it might taste milder , thats because you have filtered all the good bits out as well . If you didnt smoke a bong you wouldnt have to cool the smoke . There have been tests and studies done , i think MAPS were involved . Maybe one could look there . I also saw something recently in the german press saying that you get more carcinogens when smoking water pipe . There has also been talk about the problems that could be caused by the chemicals used to make plastic soft ( " weich macher " ) , alzheimers because of the aluminium and problems with chrom .

Lets talk about it . The what and why .

It is true that MAPS did prove to some extent that the damage is greater from using a water pipe; but again my argument is the method of inhalation and overall smoking technique and prowess do make a substantial difference to both the efficiency of the administration and also the wellbeing of the smoker. In my view the longevity and habitual factors that contribute to the smoker’s lung damage are the all encapsulated in the amount, frequency and manner one inhales the smoke, not the apparatus they use to do so. In this one can see that the overall benefits for using a bong are more about conservation and efficiency than health, yet if one perfects the action of actually smoking the water pipe, I am confident you can eliminate that potential for further damage as opposed to rolling a big J and lighting up.

I personally do not get as high off an entire joint than I would of just one of my standard cones which, to me, proves my point, yet this is subjective again in my view because of the individuals technique. On top of this the taste is hardly agreeable whilst smoking a J as opposed to a bong even if using flavoured papers. Taking many small repeated drags on a joint slowly degrades the quality of the smoke that you are inhaling until it gets so filthy by the end, you may as well vaporise tar and oil to get high. If using thinner papers, this build-up can be seen quite clearly; this is being inhaled at a larger and larger concentration, on top of the regular carcinogens, into your lungs as you move further and further towards finishing it. This in my eyes increases the users risk of damage rather than taking one continuos inhalation through a clean bong (mine are constantly cleaned and me and my smoko partner clean our cones every time we finish one :)).

I do see the arguments in that the THC oils are both smeared on the glass as the tar is and dissolved in the water, yet the pure magnitude of smoke as apposed to the elements removed is hardly a factor to consider. If you are smoking quality buds, you’re wasting more THC from the end and on the interior of your joint as it burns than a small concentration being lost in proverbial translation whilst using a bong. I would also suggest avoiding jet lighters, as GOD said, burning at a much higher temperature destroys more cannabinoid’s for no real reason, and a simple flame is probably the best way.

I would be interested to see a study done which uses candidates that utilise a variety of techniques and methods whilst culminating these tests with apparatus and a variety of cannabis strains and mixes with other substances (like tobacco ect.). That would definitively define which ways to smoke are best. Until such a test is done, or I am informed of one, lol, we will have to keep making up our own minds about our favourite methods; IMO that’s the best part :lol:

Smoking out of a bong is said to be better for you than joints, by how much? I am not sure. But if you use a pre cooler or ash catcher with your bongs then its going to be extra-better. But if you really care about your health and lungs you could try the rick simpsons hemp oil or just easy canna butter

You should listen to GOD. Bong is the most unhealthy and unefficient way to smoke cannabis. Smoking out of a pipe, not allowing the flame to touch the weed is the best. Joint is between the two.

Vaping is the most efficient and healthy way to inhale cannabis.

The best is to eat it.

Bong smoking is more addictive and worse for your lungs. Water does not filter the tar.

Don't know about the health, but i guess bongs are highly effective. A single drag is just enough for a great effect.

Retour