Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

blue lotus

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
ok so my blue lotus arrives in 2 days(36g's) coudnt get any extracts... :evil: had some problems with the site that have em.
how much should i use for maximum effects?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Christian Rätsch says 3 - 6 buds or flowers , other places say 5 gramms of leaves cooked in water and then squesed out through a piece of cloth per person .

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Don't expect too much from it, though. I tried soaking the flowers in white wine (read that somewhere), and I wasn't sure if I felt something, and when I thought I felt something I couldn't decide if I liked it. This never happened to me before (usually I can clearly say if I do or don't feel something, and when I do I can clearly say if I like it or not)

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i've had a few lotus experiences. blue lotus is alright by it's self. this how i took it. i had 28g of flower, soaked 27g in a light wine, strawberry i think. i let that sit overnight
strained the wine several times to remove all the plant matter and dirt. no matter how well you wash the flowers there's always dirt.
then i drank half the wine, gave the rest to my wife.
the last gram we smoked, not all at once, if you try to smoke a lot of the flowers your lungs will climb out of you body and kick you in the face, figuretively speacking.

if you want a really cool experience. save the lotus buy some blue lily of the nile and white dot leaf lily.
crush these together with the lotus and steep in sugar water for about an hour and a half. you could use honey water too, i just don't care for the taste of honey.
at this time if you have an opiod take it and wait 30 minutes
drink the flower water, warm is best. cold flower water is so nasty.
save some flowers to smoke, this seems to be the trigger.
i little low alcohol wine goes nicely with this.
last time i did this it was a beautiful, spiritual, experience.
there are a lot of similarities between this and mdma. the buzz is nothing like it at all but the emotional part of it is close to the same.
it's hard to describe exactly.
either way have fun with what you do and be carefull. not that an overdose is possible but caution saves lives.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
Ps. i forgot to mention that if you get some 70% kavalactone capsules or paste and mix that with 12g lotus you'll get a surprise. these two were ment for each other. great for after work relaxation.
i'd put all the lotus into not quite boiling sugar water for an hour and a half. wash down 4 or 6 kava capsules with half the lotus water, saving the rest to dose up to max effect slowly otherwise it's sleepy time. redosing the kava will help keep you at more of what i'd call an opiate-ish state.

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
:? i drank tea of 12'g ...nothing happened.
ill leave the rest 24g's in some wine for a night n hope for something better..
toadlicker this mdma similarity ur talkin about maked me interested on blue lotus ,i guess i have to do alot of the ''extract'' next time to feel the effects

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
remember to smoke some after you drink the liquid. i'm not sure why but if you don't do that then you will feel nothing. as far as the mdma thing goes you'll need blue lily and a few opiates. the more opiates the more like mdma it'll be. blue lily is totally different in action than blue lotus. i only say it's like mdma on the side of emotion and empathy. the physical feeling is way more laid back with no speedy edges or comedown. after everything is over you'll pretty much just fall asleep.

if you have the remaining flowers soaking, let them soak for a few days. it'll work better the longer it's soaked and thoroughly strain the plant matter before you drink the liquid. most importantly don't give up on lilies and lotus right away. it took me a few times to get what i wanted out of them but when i did man it was sweet.

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
must try again, i dont give up even tho half a bottle of wine with 24grams blue lotus had no effect on me..
Blue Lily: Agapanthus africanus Blue lotus: Nymphaea caerulea right?
the web refers to blue lotus as blue lily everywhere.. anywayz, i couldnt find any infos about psychoactive,sedative etc properties about Blue Lily: Agapanthus africanus :?

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
Agapanthus africanus isn't the lily i was thinking of. i can't say that it does anything to my knowledge. Nelumbo nucifera is the lotus and nymphaea caearulea is the lily. as far as i know the african lily is just a plant, a beautiful plant, but just a plant. the other two are the ones you want.
the nymphaea is the one to mix with the opiates. nelumbo nucifera is the sedating sleepy one.
using these will do the trick.

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
ahh i see, thanks for the various tips , i appreciate it

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
if you're going to be trying out different types of lily/lotus this is the place to get it from. www.loveleafgarden.com they just started shipping out of the u.s. they are a very small home run business. they have an extencive catalog of lily/lotus, and have always been reliable for me. i always get what i order a few days before i'm supposed to. i live alot closer to them but i don't see them thinking of ripping anyone off. also if you are interested in laid back meditative herbs check out the pedicularis densiflora, the dried herb makes a very potent and not to bad tasting tea. i mean POTENT! any of the pedicularis species they have will work but the densiflora is the strongest. pedicularis is a native of the u.s. only so far as i know and loveleaf is the only site that i've found that sells it. do yourself a favor and check them out, same day shipping mon - fri if you order before 3 pm eastern standard time.
sorry for being long winded but you've asked questions about my favorite plants.

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
:D indian warrior!! didnt knew about it and never seen it being sold in other sites either,thnx probaply gonna try it
''laid back meditative herbs'' 8) thats what im lookin for.
ur being long winded? ur lucky my english suck..
:wink: