Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Blackcurrant Juice Hoax

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
amoak

"Halucinating is seeing "real" things , with opened eyes , wich are not there . Not just colours or distorted things . For example spending a trip with someone that wasn`t realy there . "

If you had read what i had said you would see i didnt say - "Halucinating is - ONLY - seeing "real" things , with opened eyes" , it was an example . I also said "FOR EXAMPLE spending a trip with someone that wasn`t realy there ".

amoak & HeartCore

"6:- If psychedelics are so theraputicaly beneficial why are there so many loonies and mental cases , psychonuts , psychonoughts and psychonots in our scene and on these sorts of web sites ?"

Meaning things like people not reading what i have said and them then slaging me off , or unripe people getting insulting and / or agressive . Or people who ask me to send them fotos , wich takes me around 3 hours ( maybe my own fault as im not very good with computers ) and then they dont/wont even say thank you , or even reply to me and tell me if they recieved them ,even after being asked several times . Pathetic little victims traped by their own subjectivity . Like babys getting insulted when someone says father christmas doesnt exist . Dont you know what debating is ? Do you have such weak personalitys that you cant or are not prepared to debate with people about your opinions ? Am i not allowed to have a point of view , to differ . I`ve been insulted here over and over again by ignorant people who have not read what i have said properly , have i got childish and run of and hid . No , i`ve spent alot of time trying to comunicate with you . You take yourself to seriously . SUCH WIMPS SHOULD NOT BE TAKING PSYCHOACTIVE DRUGS .

LOVE GOD

G

Invité
Anyway you're missing the point, it's true (and happy !) that we have some strong personalities on this website, but they are for the majority of them totally able to participate in any debate in a productive way...

The fact that some people didn't showed you alot of gratitude for whatever you could have done for them doesn't mean that everyone is going to be so ungrateful, generalizing is evil, beware :D

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
GOD DAMN you are a troll and nothing less.

Here you ask:

God:If that is not enough for you please show me quotes / facts from real psychedelic experts ( Hofmann,Shulgin,Rätsch,Ott or Mckenna or others)

Then to my quote you answer:

Heartcore:"I'm re-reading the Archaic revical (Terence Mckenna) "

God:Is that the one where he had a nervous breakdown in the jungle and his brother and his friends abandoned him and afterwards his wife divorced him ???

So you ask for Mkenna quotes only to have the opportunity to bash him which makes you a troll and nothing less.

2) You call yourself God, I honestly tried to look around the arrogance that automatically comes with that but you make it so damn hard. Btw, God is the second best screen name for a troll, besides well, troll.

3) You are completely ignorant related to internet technology. If that where not the case, you wouldnt have spent 3 hours to send me 10 pictures, 1.5MB each on ONE email. And you would also have noticed that thank you mail I sent you the minute I received the pictures, stuck in your junkmail folder. Maybe you have angst looking in that folder for some reason. T

Am i not allowed to have a point of view , to differ

You are pathetic. Sure you are allowed a point of view but dont ask for specific quotes, only for the sake of bashing them. And you got the wrong book also. archaic revival is the last book he wrote which bascically is a sum up of all his ideas.

So instead of debating, something you accuse me and other of not being capable off, you bring the personal history of the guy into the mix. Personal history that had nothing to do with the book quoted (it was written 20 years later). In a later message, you recogniced your ignorance and realized it was a diffrent book. Still, you kept your arrogance up and continued on same note.

Thats not just dumb, its plain pathetic since you try to mask your own ignorance about the subject by talking bad about a great mind who passed away much to soon.

Thats not debating, thats trolling. And you know it. So I still find you should go fuck yourself and I will ignore you and this thread from now on.