Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best way to weigh

Druid

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2009
I have an issue with as far as weighing doses i have 2 digi scales with these weights g, ozt, dwt, gn, ct.

I have tried putting the dmt on the scales with different settings with no results, how would i go about weighing for a proper dose?

I really want to avoid eyeballing.

Thanks

Druid

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2009
yeah weighing for a milligram dose

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
crack/coke scale

i can usually eyeball my doses pretty well tho. if you have .1 split it up into 3 parts, and smoke 1 part, wait a minuite, and if you can see straight, take a little out of the 2nd pile.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Ultima a dit:
crack/coke scale

Can I get those at best buy? "Excuse me Sir, I'd like to acquire a crack- and coke-scale, where do you keep those? And what model would you recommend?" - "That depends on what you want to weigh mostly. If you're into crack, then I'd recommend the "Rockmaster 2000", it features an integrated pipe"
LOL

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
lol!! that made me laugh pretty good:)

you can get excellent scales off ebay. say its for cooking, or your into gold panning, and you dont wanna get ripped off. (if they even ask you, which they wont)

just look up the scales that are accurate to .005, you can probably get for for around $20 or less.

kratom

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2004
Looks like you need to check

http://www.accurate-scale.com/

(sorry if putting company web sites in posts is against the rules but when it comes to scales these guys have it sorted :roll: )

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
You probably have a 0.01 grams scale. Simply get a scale that can measure as little as 0.001 grams.

Regarding not wishing to eyeball DMT, it's understandable if not wasting any of the substance is your concern. But don't worry about "doing too much", because the rapid onset of effects puts a limit on how much you can inhale anyway. The Erowid DMT dosages scale stops at 60 mg, but I've heard again and again of people doing 70 to 100 mg.

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
I use a 0.001 (mg) scale, and for DMT is pretty good (for 2c’s and 5-meo too).

Actually, having a bit too much dmt it’s not a problem, at least for me, but it’s nice to know the exact quantity you’re having.
Especially when you want to offer it to someone =)

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
go big or go home as i always say:) put a small pinch of crystals into your pipe, enough for 3 good hits (doesnt take much because your going to be smoking a liquid) eyeballing it is fun, because you never know exactly how gone you are really going to be. make sure you hold each hit in for at LEAST a minuit each. by the time you blow out the 3rd toke, you should already be in the better world:)

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
I'm currently using the one in the picture, and I'm quite happy with it. It's VERY sensitive. The person I ordered it from (some random Chinese guy) never asked a thing. If they do just tell them that you are into making jewelry, and need a diamond scale. No one cares anyways so long as you buy something.

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
Double posted. Ignore this.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I found these scales on ebay called tomopol. Seems like this is a manufacturer from Poland. I bought one for 15 Euro that weighs up to 80g in 0.01g graduation - the scale I had before only has 0.1g graduation and cost twice as much!
From what I tested (with standardized weights) the tomopol seems pretty accurate, I think.
They also have this 0.001g graduated scale for only 40 Euro. I didn't need that, but it's a pretty good price.

*edit* I just saw the scale from China is only 25USD for 0.001g graduation. Now that is an even better price! you don't even have to fear customs charges because 30USD is free from China.
... and I really don't think a chinese salesman would ever ask questions. Last time SWIM ordered a 60USD CPL Filter from China, the shop put it in the package including a receipt over 60USD, and on the outside they labelled it "gift, value 30USD" so that SWIM didn't have to pay customs fees. SWIM wouldn't have dared to ask them to do that... they just do it because they can maintain lower prices like that (i.e. on said Japanese made optical filter that costs like 150 Euro where I live)